It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr Assange refused bail,

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
reply to post by mackey1224uk

Star and Flag

Wow...very interesting chain of events....

my guess is that the U.S Gov't wants him to give the namesand locations of moles....doubt he'll give in to that demand...the operation to release the 'big guns' will commence

Now that he is in custody he will talk. Remember he's just like an Al Quaeda man....a fighter without a country.

We've got free roam to use all of our chemicals on his body as well as other means to get him to talk.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

Originally posted by paraphi
reply to post by ChaosMagician

Who is to say that the two women involved are not victims of a real crime. You don't know. Let due legal process determine Assange's innocence or guilt.

Regards

Well, at least one of the women said, she would not call this a rape. Her lawyer had the explanation: "But she is not a lawyer!"

Since the files of the hearings were published in big parts - leaked like nearly everything in this case - it is indeed possible to get a realistic impression.

the only way I can see this was rape is if the condom broke and she told him to stop and he refused. if she did not insist he stop then she took her chances and is upset because she engaged in risky behavior and is having second thoughts... but it doesn't seem they are calling it rape and there are few circumstances where the protection issue comes into play and that is if someone KNOWS they have a deadly disease and is spreading it to purposefully hurt people by having unprotected sex. outside of those off circumstances, not to name all, it honestly sounds like a bogus charge.

Regardless, I smell bull#. Either 1. somebody is making money off this story and helped set it up 2. this is a stunt to make him seem more like an underdog and all charges will be dropped. 3. he is some kind of willing pawn in a social lesson because fact is, disease is often spread by broken condoms and someone refused to stop, leaving the other person having to face the fact that they got into the bed, but they came to a point where they were no longer in control. It wouldn't surprise me if he did engage in some type of social lesson only to be reprieved afterwards because the dude does have connections whether or not we want to believe it, but no lesson will be learned unless there is a full conviction.
edit on 8-12-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join