It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hills alive with UFOs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Ive just had a drive around the mountains there courtesy of Google, he says it was a picture of the hill they had just drove over so i had a look at some mountain passes in the area but my work computer is playing up, I recon he is on the majors creek araluen road or in that area, the forests look too full of trees for a paraglider but I dont really know anything about that sport, as for kites I agree, we only ever see them on the beach nowadays here in auz to tow kite surfers and they are fluoro and mountain peaks peeking through the clouds..this is Australia guys not the Alps.

Nice pic

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Throw another shrimp on the barbie, and keep looking toward the sky. It's probably just a bird then; a bird flying directly away, projecting an odd silhouette in the midst of its flight. Either that, or an invading species of extraterrestrial entities, navigating the heavens in an oddly shaped craft. They probably want to come here to do research on our reproductive organs... Alien perverts... Go probe someone else... My ass is killing me.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Excellent info and Images everyone in this thread!
new to contributing here at ATS, I have some amazing images I want to share with everyone! soon here I will start a thread with these images keep an eye out !
thanks and great post!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by cygnusX
Excellent info and Images everyone in this thread!
new to contributing here at ATS, I have some amazing images I want to share with everyone! soon here I will start a thread with these images keep an eye out !
thanks and great post!

Welcome aboard you are just two posts away from being able to start your own thread.

I look forward to your contributions.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Fair enough, thanks for the input however. Im sure you have lived roundabouts long enough to know the lie of the land so to speak !
Interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join