It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4chan attacks http://www.postfinance.ch/

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Well looks like the those crazy 4chan guys are at it again for their revenge on the censorship of wikileaks. The target today is www.postfinance.ch...
Its already down

Source: www.postfinance.ch... (yes its dead its the website they are attacking)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Financial website? I don't really understand the reason for that particular website to be attacked. I would like to see the White House website attacked.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
It's not soley 4chan, if anything 4chan is the secondary element of these attacks and the boards are used as recruitment platforms for anonymous.

But fair enough - if the government are too crooked and corrupt, then i'm all for pro-active action like this.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
It's not down anymore as far as I can tell.

Second line.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Evidently they supported paypal in some way from what i see, but i'm not positive, i find it pretty hilarious when stuff like this happens, granted its just DDOS attacks, which can be pulled off easily, the fact that a group of random anon users on the internet do it, just makes me smile (:

Heres more info: www.thenewnewinternet.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
You gotta love those 4-chan guys.

I would love it if they attacked something more meanigful though. Maybe Barackobama.com? xD

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SinkingSun

Hmmm maybe its just my PC then, i still can't access. Where are you located? I'm in the US

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by doom27

I'm also in the U.S., but it's kind of funny that I'm from Switzerland and reading that a Swiss financial website has been "attacked".

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
There you go, saying a group of people are doing something that 10 or 20 people are doing.

If 10 memebers of ATS happen to be doing something real world illegal, I bet we wouldn't say: ATS just got arrested for making pipe bombs.

Same here. 10 kids that are probably too young to be on the site anyways are messing around and using 4chan's name. 10 people out of 3 million.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Sorry figured that more people would pay attention to 4chan, and not Anonymous, thus the title.

Also i would doubt 10 kids, on account of last i checked just the 4chan channel had about 500 people.

new topics

top topics

join