It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing target practise#3

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Hello guys... I am taking double downs R V advise and having a cold heiniken but not the spagetti O'S. I think when you look at the target pictures, you will see how all of you got bits and piece's of the intended targets. And World Watcher came on in the last minute with a full court press to score a SLAM DUNK way to go WW, and you said you sucked at RV'ing nice try!, you did very well. Shadowxix when you look at the target pic's can you see how you got the basic shapes of the structures. Thanks again to all who participated in this trv run. And those of you that didn't post as well.
Target #1 was Scroll down to TARGET #2 and click on it(4318 1600) sat dish
Target #2 was Scroll down to TARGET #6 And click on it(7190 4387) church
P
Target Page for TRV #3

[edit on 6-7-2004 by parker]

[edit on 6-7-2004 by parker]

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
the church was interesting the first thing I noticed on this target was the swirling circles on the church steeple, this was what I saw. Wonder if there is an open book in there ...called a bible???

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Ms_bhaven Now i see what you meant by Whirlpools I didn't see those at first but now that you mention it ,yes i can see them too. At first i thought you were seeing the shapes of the sattelite Dishes. Its funny how little things on the targets, will attract different people to different parts of the target. Its all in what you find personaly appealing.
Thanks for being part of both experiments your encouragment has helped me allot.
P

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Great job on the RV practice Parker. I had fun trying it out This was my first time ever trying something like this so I was amazed I got any where even close to one of them. Thanks for running this practice I cant wait for another one keep them coming.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   
yay parker!! that was fun!! next time i will try to rv both targets. way to go ww!!

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Just for my own knowledge were there any people out there who tried this at home without posting who got part or all of both targets? . Im just curious to see if any other first timers got the target pictures,If you did it would be interesting to see which target was more appealing to you and came through stronger.Feel free to post your results now if you would like.
Parker

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
hmmm thanks parker
that was quite interesting, but I think my problem is interpreting the images drawn on paper into words.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join