It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing target practise#3

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 02:30 AM
link   
If there are a few new people out there who would like to try to TRV (technical remote viewing) or if you had fun with the last experiment a month ago. I thought i would post 2 targets over the weekend for you to try (Just for Fun) remember there is no pressure here, and if you would like to post your ideas of what the target is fine ,if not and you would like to try this without posting your thoughts thats fine too. Its all about trying new things.
P.S Iv'e inserted a couple of links in case you are not sure WHAT REMOTE VIEWING IS, and these links have great FAQ sections that may help you to understand how this works and how to go about focusing your mind on getting an idea of what the targets are.

Here are the target coordinates (4318 1600)
(7190 4387)
I will give feed back on tuesday, good luck Parkerlink to FAQ2nd link to FAQ

[edit on 3-7-2004 by parker]

[edit on 3-7-2004 by parker]

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 05:26 AM
link   
1 - oil platform?
2 - airport?

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Cool idea parker I want to give this a try. Since this is practice 3 im assuming its been done twice before on ATS could you link to the first two attempts.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The first one is a community on an ocean or with different sized islands all around could be part of yugoslavia?
The second is an island in the north. Either finnish or russian I cant tell which

[edit on 3-7-2004 by Vegemite]

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I saw alot of images and was trying to sift through them. So here is what I viewed : a fish
something swirling... like a whirlpool
an open book, an open window with something coming out of it
like paper.

also saw a sea port village, a row of houses, a bridge, a river or canal.
a man and a woman in a small row boat.

some were fuzzy black and white, others were vivid and in color.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
1)A millitry aircraft type bunker.
2) The effiel tower in Paris

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I wanted to add to what I saw.... that Portugal and the Mediterranean came to my mind as I viewed the sea port city.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
1. A large suspension bridge perhaps golden gate bridge
2. A large old stone structure like a castle

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 03:25 AM
link   
ShadowXIX i dont know how to link the last experiment post to a new thread, but if you go back to the 15 of june on the older pages it should come up. there were some people that were close. Just remember that the mind always wants to rationalize what you think you are seeing and put it into terms it can understand. So the best advice i can give is to just let the images come to you and try to not jump to conclusions as to what the target is. If i remember correctly DARKBLADE 71 got both early targets, and was the most accurate. Others were close and got the basic shapes but their minds convinced them that they were other images, not the intended target images. Even that is a good first step for anyone on their first try and thats what it is all about.
P

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 02:51 AM
link   
4318 1600 : I see a round photo or round object in the photo, like a full moon or sunset.
For the second , I couldnt concentrait enough to get an image. I may try again later before tuesday

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Here are the links to the earlier remote viewing threads:

1st one
2nd one

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Thanks Durden for posting the older pages for me ,im not that great with the fine workings of computers.
beacause people are new to this i will give you a hint the basic shapes that Vegemite and Maya41x12chen are correct it is indeed round but don't let the shapes confuse you with an Island./ It never ceases to amaze me how peoples minds work and how the brain transforms the shapes into familiar objects.(4318 1600)

Shadow xix has the right idea about #7190 4387 but look closer at the structure there are two symbols that should be familiar on top.
*Giving hints like this goes against protocols of TRV , but i am comparing this to a charity golf tournement with loose rules, instead of a PGA tour event where the rules have to be strictly adhered too.
The maninblack will be spinning in his chair about this breech in protocol!
LOL. I hope this does not blow it for others out there trying this, but i felt it would not hurt the over all Gist of the experiment.
P

[edit on 5-7-2004 by parker]

[edit on 5-7-2004 by parker]

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I'm kinda new to this so forgive me for being naiive..but what significance does the target coordinates play?...i thought it was coordinates on a map but i dont think that makes sense.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a can of spagetti rings with meat balls and a bottle of heineken?

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
No forgiving is necessary Shea, and i think that your experiment could work too if given a chance, i was just worried about your safety. When i was younger i had a very negative energy follow me from place to place, it took nearly 10 years for me to get rid of it. And i think i attracted it by foolling around with things i new little about.( dont want to see that happen to you)
As far as your question goes your right thats how it started in the early days ,coordinates of logtitude and latitude were used for the target location. But they soon found out that the numbers were unnecessry and that the viewers were tapping into something else. So the numbers were generated at random. When i set up targets i get the target picture, then write the #'s on the picture itself making sure there are no pictures or writing on the backside so it will not confuse people. Then i concentrate and focus my mind and associate the pctures with the numbers i have given at random. So the numbers are just an address to the target. Hope that kind of explains it . In the FAQ section at firedocs. they explain how and why if you have time to read it.
Thanks for the interest ,You should give it a go.
P

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Thank you very much parker! it makes a bit more sense now...so i guess the person who is remote veiwing searches for those numbers...thats kinda the part i get confused on...where the person would find the numbers...but i'm still new and know not much about RV...but something interesting...maybe u could ellaberate?..yesterday i was so into this RV that i asked one of my friends that is kinda into paranormal stuff is she would like to guess whats in my room...
I did hers too and surprisingly...i guesed a lot of stuff right.. She did too..the stuff we got wrong i ust thought was cuz we're amateurs...
But anyway, when i tried picturing her, i could actually picture the color of the walls and the brightness of the lights...i dont even know how i did it but i was right...maybe someone could tell me exactly how i did it? :-\ Thanks again parker.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I made the round out to be a..... whirlpool. Will be interesting to find out the true image. I really need to practice.!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Well i would think twice about posting the right answer as since if you get it right the next time you wake up might be in a underground base working for God knows who.This would be a great way for researcher to identify people with the ability though a competition on a forum where people all ready interested in the subject conregate.

Then again i may be wrong

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 03:02 AM
link   
dwho.. Interesting theory but in the United States alone there are probably 9 or 10 thousand people more qualified than us amateurs at TRV, trained with the best teaching systems around, and very qualified instructors. So i think we are safe for now. What we are doing here is the tip of the iceberg compared to the accuracy of proffesional remote viewers.

I wont be giving up my day job just yet

Parker

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 07:42 AM
link   
i suck at rving, but i continue to try and make a fool of myself
so here goes, btw i use the paper and writing out the targets method, I have included a description of what i have drawn, since i might be interpreting what i am drawing different from i am viewing:

first target...........blue, touches of other colors, i see a linear feature but i can't make out if it's a part of the object or the horizon. it felt outdoors. a beach ball on the sand or a kite or balloon over a horizon line? on paper i ending up with a drawing of a line with a circle and diamond shapes above it.

second target.............green, a hill or mound, reminds of a teletubby house, there this place, england i think, large mounds and hills covered in green grass...that's the impression i get. on paper i kept drawing upside down 'u's

[edit on 7-6-2004 by worldwatcher]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join