It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[You have to see this!!!] Gog and Magog, who they are!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

I am not speaking about science-fiction, but about the crude Reality. But I understand that most of you are so far that they see everything inverted....My Call from God is usefull only for those who are still able to hear it.

Did God call you to send me abusive messages from a proxy account too?

A true Christian would admit what he did and seek forgiveness. I am ready to forgive you, 'when' you apologise.

I am not "thenewboy", btw he's been banned. Ask the mods they'll confirm you my claims. I do not play this kind of childish game.

I have nothing to apologize for, I am innocent from what you're accusing me, you rather shall apologize for accusing an innocent man.

No matter, I don't even need your apologies....

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Let's focus on the topic please.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
edited
edit on 12/8/2010 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

I agree, good idea.

(The Lord of the Rings Saga -which is actually not a fiction- has been done to present to the people their existence)

In which part of Tolkien's life did he learn about these 'real' creatures?

Here is a pretty good roundup of his life:

www.lordotrings.com...

Meanwhile, his family, now numbering four children, encouraged Tolkien to use his mythological imagination to deal with more homely topics.

Mythological imagination. You seem to have something similar going on. But without any of the talent or class of Tolkien. In fact I shudder to mention you both in the same sentence.

Perhaps real life isn't magical enough for you. That's too bad. But no excuse to make something up, and present it as fact.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Here's a video which provides other details of the subterrean world (also called agartha). This is not mythology, this real.

This world is also referenced many times in many movies, cartoons, video games, ...., the goal is to familiarize us with this world in order to prepare our minds for it. Most of the time this world is evoked as a positive world (like in Alice in Wonderlands) whereas it's a world ruled by Satan (God/Allah rules everything but this world counts only servants of Satan):

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
Mythological imagination. You seem to have something similar going on. But without any of the talent or class of Tolkien. In fact I shudder to mention you both in the same sentence.

Perhaps real life isn't magical enough for you. That's too bad. But no excuse to make something up, and present it as fact.

You'll be the victim of what you are mocking...the Gog and Magog will specifically slaughter the unbelievers, the sinners, i.e the unfair/evil people. In other words, they are here for the people like you...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

OK I'll take the bait. How do you know? How are you privy to such information yet I have been left out, and people like me, 'the sinners' have to read about it in some lame thread, that could have been conjured up by someone in junior high school?

Also to reiterate my earlier question;

(The Lord of the Rings Saga -which is actually not a fiction- has been done to present to the people their existence)

In which part of Tolkien's life did he learn about these 'real' creatures?

This is starting to be good fun again.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

Tolkien is not the only one who is speaking about this world, there are plenty of them who are evoked in the several videos I've posted in this thread... obviously you've not even watched them... educate yourself, I have no time to lose with ignorant people who lack of politeness....Just as mentionned in the Koran, the unfair people like you are worse than beasts, they understand nothing in nothing.... It's the last time I answer you, you don't deserve any attention.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

Tolkien is not the only one who is speaking about this world, there are plenty of them who are evoked in the several videos I've posted in this thread... obviously you've not even watched them... educate yourself, I have no time to lose with ignorant people who lack of politeness....Just as mentionned in the Koran, the unfair people like you are worse than beasts, they understand nothing in nothing.... It's the last time I answer you, you don't deserve any attention.

Politeness? Pot calling the kettle black. Last time you answer me? I should be so lucky. A laughable attempt to divert from the question once again. Watch out here it comes one more time.

When did Tolkien learn about these mythical beasts and secret subterranean societies? Was it from the Quran?

How exactly am I being unfair. You posted a thread in a public forum and as a member of the public I would like you to answer my questions about 'your' material. Is that too much to ask? Or would you rather everyone just agreed with your every word?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

You'll be the victim of what you are mocking...the Gog and Magog will specifically slaughter the unbelievers, the sinners, i.e the unfair/evil people. In other words, they are here for the people like you...

I kind of worry for people like yourself. I certainly would if I knew you in the real world. It's unfortunate that you require fantasy to deal with real life problems.

Real life is about going to work, paying the bills, looking after your friends and family, and generally getting on with things. Nothing is going to come and punish those you believe have wronged you. It just doesn't happen.

You've got to learn how to constructively deal with things otherwise you will rely on your fantasy world too much, and in the end you'll end up depressed that you never learned how to properly engage with other people, and overcome the challenges of life.

Either that or you are just winding people up for a laugh, which is also possible. I thought you could take a bit of banter. Anyway no hard feelings.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Hollow earth,Agartha, the underground World, Middle earth, are all pointing ou the same world: the world of Gog and Magog:

the underground World/Agartha entrance like:

The earth is hollow at its extremities:

Nasa foto:

The earth is hollow:

King of the world of Agartha(reminds a certain Satan/Iblis):

edit on 10-12-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Here's the last episodes of the series about Gog and Magog:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
A New York Times bestseller as the future Buddha ? Sorry but i find this very hard to believe....

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod
Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

The story of the 33 Chile's miners was the sign to announce Gog and Magog's coming return at the surface:

Maitreya, aka Raj Patel:

Youtube videos NEVER lie because not EVERYONE can MAKE a YOUTUBE video and tout it as fact. But everyone CAN make a youtube video therefore YOUTUBE ISN'T A RELIABLE SOURCE. Neither are 3rd party annonymous websites.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Gog is the dajjal. He will attack Israel in the 7 year tribulation.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
* Revelation 16:16
* Ezekiel 38:1,2/8 & 16 Magog - Russia - China joins with them
* Revelation 16:12
* Revelation 9:14-18
* Daniel 11:40 - Egypt - King of the South
* Isaiah 17:1 - Syria - Damascus (Arabic) spelling
* Ezekiel 38:5 - Persia, changed it's name to Iran in 1932 then to Mesopotamian then Iraq
* Ezekiel 38:7 - Turkey - (Targarma)

from the Hebrew Bible 38:6 (Cush & Phut)
Ethiopia, Libya, Yemen, Sudan - and many parts of Africa
* Psalms 83:4-7 (Ammon & Edom ) Jordan, (Gebal), Libyan, and Philistines
* Joel 3:2 - (1)Ishmolites, (2)Hagordines, (3)Ishmaelites, (4)Hagarenes

Rosh (ancient Sarmatians know as Rashu, Rasapu, Ros & RUSSIA

Magog (ancient Scythians ) Central Asia ( Islamic Southern republics of the former Soviet Union with a population of 6 million Muslims

Meshech (ancient Muschki and Musku in Cilici and Cappadocia ) TURKEY

Tubal (ancient Tubalu in Cappadocia ) TURKEY

Persia ( name changed to Iran in 1935 ) IRAN

Ethiopia (ancient Cush, south of Egypt) Sudan

Libya (ancient Put, west of Egypt ) Libya

Gomer (ancient Cimmerians from seventh century to first century B.C. in central / west Anatolia

Turkey Beth, Tagarmah Tilgarimmu between ancient Carchemish and Haran) TURKEY

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------

Rosh - Hebrew - Strong's Concordance

means " Head " or " Chief " it means either the individual who is the chief or leader of this alliance or
the nation which leads it.

Gog - Prince of Meshech Tubal ( Russia )
Meshech & Tubal or " M - S(h) - C(h) " & " T - B - L "
The chief city of Russia is Moscow the first three consonant or Moscow match the principle consonant of Meshech
( i.e. " M-S-C ") The consonant or Tubal ( T-B-L )
can be seen preserved in the Russian city of Tobolsk and the river in Russia as well as in the Georgian city of this
is which was long a part of the old Soviet Union. According to the Ezechiel's prophecy RUSSIA will lead the attacking alliance

The genealogy of the sons of Noah

Genesis 10:1-3,6-7

( KJV )

10:1 Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah,
Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born
after the flood.
10:2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai,
and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
10:3 And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and
Togarmah.
10:6 And the sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, and Phut,
and Canaan.
10:7 And the sons of Cush; Seba, and Havilah, and Sabtah,
and Raamah, and Sabtechah: and the sons of Raamah;
Sheba, and Dedan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------
Genesis 10:1-3,6-7

( NIV )

Ge. 10:1 This is the account of Shem, Ham and Japheth, Noah’s sons,
who themselves had sons after the flood.
Ge. 10:2 The sons [Sons may mean descendants or successors or
nations; also in verses 3, 4, 6, 7, 20-23, 29 and 31.] of
Japheth: Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshech and
Tiras.
Ge. 10:3 The sons of Gomer: Ashkenaz, Riphath and Togarmah.
Ge. 10:6 The sons of Ham: Cush, Mizraim, [That is, Egypt; also in
verse 13] Put and Canaan.
Ge. 10:7 The sons of Cush: Seba, Havilah, Sabtah, Raamah and
Sabteca. The sons of Raamah: Sheba and Dedan.

Ezekiel

( KJV )

38:1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
38:2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of
Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and
prophesy against him,
38:3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am
against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:
38:5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them
with shield and helmet:
38:6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of
the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with
thee.

Ezekiel

( NIV )

Ez. 38:1 The word of the LORD came to me:
Ez. 38:2 “Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of
Magog, the chief prince of [Or the prince of Rosh,] Meshech
and Tubal; prophesy against him
Ez. 38:3 and say: ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am
against you, O Gog, chief prince of [Or Gog, prince of
Rosh,] Meshech and Tubal.
Ez. 38:5 Persia, Cush [That is, the upper Nile region] and Put will be
with them, all with shields and helmets,
Ez. 38:6 also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the
far north with all its troops — the many nations with you.

Russia ally is Ethiopia which is derived from the Hebrew word for Cush ( Strong Concordance #3568 )

Cush's decenants do include the nations of Ethiopia in the Horn of Africa but they are only a small portion of Cush's desendants
mostly migrated eastword into the Indian subcontinent and the name of their forefather Cush is still on the " Hindu Kush "
mountians along the border between Afghanistan and Paleistan. This ally will come from the
Afghaninstan and Paleistan region

The next ally is called Libya - Hebrew word translated " Lyba " is Phut or Put
( Strong Concordance #46316 )
Phut is a nation descended from Phut a son of Ham

Genesis 10:6

and Canaan.

Phut / libya west from Egypt along the African coast prophecy does not specifically state " all of Phut " will join
Russia's alliance so time will tell whether all or part of their region joins Russia

The next Russian ally is labeled Gomer one of the sons of Japheth ( Genesis 10:2-31 )
The Hebrew word translated as " Troops " Ezekiel 38:6 means " Bands " Gomer will have extremely large population & it will
have many internal ethnic groups defined as " Bands " or " Troops "
The nations of Japheth are found in the oriental regions of Asia & the most populous nation on earth China

The last major ally listed is Togarmah , who was a son of Gomer ( Genesis 10:2-3) so it is closley related to the Chinese
ethnically this group is also described as being very populous and having many ethnic groups ("Bands") it will be located
in the " far North " regions of Asia and its close relationship with Gomer indicates it will be located just north
of Gomers latter-day descendents with Gome identified as China's many ethnic groups, Togarmah would dwell in the regions
located to the north of mainland China , Mongolia,Siberia & perhaps Manchuria , and North Korea. All these spheres of influence

Genesis 10:2-31

(KJV)

10:2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai,
and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
10:3 And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and
Togarmah.
10:4 And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim,
and Dodanim.
10:5 By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their
lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in
their nations.
and Canaan.
10:7 And the sons of Cush; Seba, and Havilah, and Sabtah,
and Raamah, and Sabtechah: and the sons of Raamah;
Sheba, and Dedan.
10:8 And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one
in the earth.
10:9 He was a mighty hunter before the LORD: wherefore
it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the
LORD.
10:10 And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and
Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.
10:11 Out of that land went forth Asshur, and builded
Nineveh, and the city Rehoboth, and Calah,
10:12 And Resen between Nineveh and Calah: the same is
a great city.
10:13 And Mizraim begat Ludim, and Anamim, and
Lehabim, and Naphtuhim,
10:14 And Pathrusim, and Casluhim, (out of whom came
Philistim,) and Caphtorim.
10:15 And Canaan begat Sidon his first born, and Heth,
10:16 And the Jebusite, and the Amorite, and the Girgasite,
10:17 And the Hivite, and the Arkite, and the Sinite,
10:18 And the Arvadite, and the Zemarite, and the
Hamathite: and afterward were the families of the
Canaanites spread abroad.
10:19 And the border of the Canaanites was from Sidon, as
thou comest to Gerar, unto Gaza; as thou goest, unto
Sodom, and Gomorrah, and Admah, and Zeboim, even
unto Lasha.
10:20 These are the sons of Ham, after their families, after
their tongues, in their countries, and in their nations.
10:21 Unto Shem also, the father of all the children of
Eber, the brother of Japheth the elder, even to him were
children born.
10:22 The children of Shem; Elam, and Asshur, and
Arphaxad, and Lud, and Aram.
10:23 And the children of Aram; Uz, and Hul, and Gether,
and Mash.
10:24 And Arphaxad begat Salah; and Salah begat Eber.
10:25 And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of one
was Peleg; for in his days was the earth divided; and his
brother's name was Joktan.
10:26 And Joktan begat Almodad, and Sheleph, and
Hazarmaveth, and Jerah,
10:27 And Hadoram, and Uzal, and Diklah,
10:28 And Obal, and Abimael, and Sheba,
10:29 And Ophir, and Havilah, and Jobab: all these were
the sons of Joktan.
10:30 And their dwelling was from Mesha, as thou goest
unto Sephar a mount of the east.
10:31 These are the sons of Shem, after their families, after
their tongues, in their lands, after their nations.

Genesis 10:1-31

( NIV )

Ge. 10:1 This is the account of Shem, Ham and Japheth, Noah’s sons,
who themselves had sons after the flood.
Ge. 10:2 The sons [Sons may mean descendants or successors or
nations; also in verses 3, 4, 6, 7, 20-23, 29 and 31.] of
Japheth: Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshech and
Tiras.
Ge. 10:3 The sons of Gomer: Ashkenaz, Riphath and Togarmah.
Ge. 10:4 The sons of Javan: Elishah, Tarshish, the Kittim and the
Rodanim. [Some manuscripts of the Masoretic Text and
Samaritan Pentateuch (see also Septuagint and 1 Chron. 1:7);
most manuscripts of the Masoretic Text Dodanim]
Ge. 10:5 (From these the maritime peoples spread out into their
territories by their clans within their nations, each with its
own language.)
Ge. 10:6 The sons of Ham: Cush, Mizraim, [That is, Egypt; also in
verse 13] Put and Canaan.
Ge. 10:7 The sons of Cush: Seba, Havilah, Sabtah, Raamah and
Sabteca. The sons of Raamah: Sheba and Dedan.
Ge. 10:8 Cush was the father [Father may mean ancestor or
predecessor or founder; also in verses 13, 15, 24 and 26.] of
Nimrod, who grew to be a mighty warrior on the earth.
Ge. 10:9 He was a mighty hunter before the LORD; that is why it is
said, “Like Nimrod, a mighty hunter before the LORD.”
Ge. 10:10 The first centres of his kingdom were Babylon, Erech, Akkad
and Calneh, in [Or Erech and Akkad — all of them in]
Shinar. [That is, Babylonia]
Ge. 10:11 From that land he went to Assyria, where he built Nineveh,
Rehoboth Ir, [Or Nineveh with its city squares] Calah
Ge. 10:12 and Resen, which is between Nineveh and Calah; that is the
great city.
Ge. 10:13 Mizraim was the father of the Ludites, Anamites, Lehabites,
Naphtuhites,
Ge. 10:14 Pathrusites, Casluhites (from whom the Philistines came) and
Caphtorites.
Ge. 10:15 Canaan was the father of Sidon his firstborn, [Or of the
Sidonians, the foremost] and of the Hittites,
Ge. 10:16 Jebusites, Amorites, Girga#es,
Ge. 10:17 Hivites, Arkites, Sinites,
Ge. 10:18 Arvadites, Zemarites and Hamathites. Later the Canaanite
clans scattered
Ge. 10:19 and the borders of Canaan reached from Sidon towards Gerar
as far as Gaza, and then towards Sodom, Gomorrah, Admah
and Zeboiim, as far as Lasha.
Ge. 10:20 These are the sons of Ham by their clans and languages, in
their territories and nations.
Ge. 10:21 Sons were also born to Shem, whose older brother was [Or
Shem, the older brother of] Japheth; Shem was the ancestor
of all the sons of Eber.
Ge. 10:22 The sons of Shem: Elam, Asshur, Arphaxad, Lud and Aram.
10:23 The sons of Aram: Uz, Hul, Gether and Meshech. [See
Septuagint and 1 Chron. 1:17; Hebrew Mash.]
Ge. 10:24 Arphaxad was the father of [Hebrew; Septuagint father of
Cainan, and Cainan was the father of] Shelah, and Shelah the
father of Eber.
Ge. 10:25 Two sons were born to Eber: One was named Peleg, [Peleg
means division.] because in his time the earth was divided; his
brother was named Joktan.
Ge. 10:26 Joktan was the father of Almodad, Sheleph, Hazarmaveth,
Jerah,
Ge. 10:27 Hadoram, Uzal, Diklah,
Ge. 10:28 Obal, Abimael, Sheba,
Ge. 10:29 Ophir, Havilah and Jobab. All these were sons of Joktan.
Ge. 10:30 The region where they lived stretched from Mesha towards
Sephar, in the eastern hill country.
Ge. 10:31 These are the sons of Shem by their clans and languages, in
their territories and nations.
Ge. 10:32 These are the clans of Noah’s sons, according to their lines of
descent, within their nations. From these the nations spread
out over the earth after the flood.

Ezekiel

( KJV )

38:6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of
the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with
thee.

Ezekiel

( NIV )

Ez. 38:6 also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the
far north with all its troops — the many nations with you.

Who is the OTHER global alliance ?
The second large global alliance attacked by the first one led by Russia is called " Israel " or " The House of Israel "
"Israel" the ten tribes of Israel who where prophesied in Hosea 1:10 to be vastly increased in population (and therefore ,
power/after they were exlled from the promised land Circa 723 B.C.

Ezekiel 38:8,14-16/39:12
Ezekiels prophecy in the latter years

Where were the lost tribes of Israel at the time of JESUS ?
The Well Known Jewish historian Josephus the ten tribes had a very massive population in the Asia empire of Parthia as their
home and Parthian major " Wise Men " were Divinely led to worship Jesus in Matthew 2, they fell in the 3rd century A.D.
The millions of Parthian refugees poured into Europe and were called " Cavcasian ", Goths, Germans, Saxons, Vandals, etc.
U.S. , U.K. , Canada, Australia & New Zeland (NATO)
" The Western Alliance " Israelis, Isralite tribe of Judah

Ezekiel

( KJV )

38:8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter
years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back
from the sword, and is gathered out of many people,
against the mountains of Israel, which have been always
waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they
shall dwell safely all of them.
38:14 Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog,
Thus saith the Lord GOD; In that day when my people of
Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?
38:15 And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north
parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding
upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army:
38:16 And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel,
as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days,
and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may
know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before
their eyes.
39:12 And seven months shall the house of Israel be
burying of them, that they may cleanse the land.

Ezekiel

( NIV )

Ez. 38:8 After many days you will be called to arms. In future years
you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose
people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of
Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought
out from the nations, and now all of them live in safety.
Ez. 38:14 “Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog: ‘This is
what the Sovereign LORD says: In that day, when my people
Israel are living in safety, will you not take notice of it?
Ez. 39:15 As they go through the land and one of them sees a human
bone, he will set up a marker beside it until the gravediggers
have buried it in the Valley of Hamon Gog.
Ez. 38:16 You will advance against my people Israel like a cloud that
covers the land. In days to come, O Gog, I will bring you
against my land, so that the nations may know me when I
show myself holy through you before their eyes.
Ez. 39:12 “‘For seven months the house of Israel will be burying them
in order to cleanse the land.

Ezekiel's 38th - 39th Chapter

Is there a THIRD power bloc in the world at the " End Times " ?
after the suprise attack of led by Russia ,China and Iran Ezekiel 38 mention another bloc of nation which is NOT ! part of the attacking alliance the OBJECT to it when it occours Ezekiel 38:13
" SHEBA ,DEDAN ,The Merchants of TARSHISH. Sheba & Dedan, the merchants of TARSHISH are increasingly looking like modern India -
large democracy with english speaking history membership in the British Empire it is increasingly drawn toward the west
via economic ties & mutual concerns about Islamic terrorism and the rapid milirtarization of China

( KJV )
38:13 Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish,
with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art
thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company
to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away
cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?

( NIV )
Ez. 38:13 Sheba and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish and all her
villages [Or her strong lions] will say to you, “Have you
come to plunder? Have you gathered your hordes to loot, to
carry off silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods
and to seize much plunder?”’

Who then are the " Merchants of Tararhish and all their young lions", who also have the same negative reaction to the Gog-led
attacks as did the people of Sheba and Dedan ?
Genesis 10:4 identifies Tarshish as the people descended from Japheth, whose descendants are now mostly located in Asia.
Tarshish was the son of Javan as well as the grandson of Japheth since it as one of the inital tribes of Japheths's descendants
it should have grown into a large nation a hudge clue as to their modern identity is Ezekiel 38:13.
Their entire nation is so closely linked to merchandising goods to others that they are called a nation of Merchants !
JAPAN sometimes called " Japan INC. " in the media
Tarshish was named Javan ,and the name is little changed in the national name of Japan. The island of Java in Indonesia also
preserves the name of Javan (Genesis 10:4) there are other descendents of Javan who are not Japanese "Young Lions" in the moderen
world that it can only mean that there is a Creator God of the Bible who is actively guiding the destinies of nations to fullfill
his prophecies (Isaiah 41:21-26) God challenging skeptics and authorship of the Bible.
There is a number of Smaller Asian nations on the Pacific rim which have copied the merchntile export -driven servces called
"Young Lions" nation of "Young Tigers". Economies of Asia since there where only Asian Lions not Tiggers in the region of the
ancient promised land and fertile crescent ( in which Ezekiel lived and wrote ) " Young Lions " could be tanslated " Young Tigers "
IS IT NOT AMAZING how PERCISELY the Bible a millennia ago the modern realities and traits of Japan and various Pacific Rim nations?
South Korea, Taiwan, The Phillipines, Singapore, Thailand, etc.

Genesis 10:4

(KJV)

10:4 And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim,
and Dodanim.

( NIV )

Genesis 10:4

Ge. 10:4 The sons of Javan: Elishah, Tarshish, the Kittim and the
Rodanim. [Some manuscripts of the Masoretic Text and
Samaritan Pentateuch (see also Septuagint and 1 Chron. 1:7);
most manuscripts of the Masoretic Text Dodanim

Ezekiel

( KJV )

38:13 Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish,
with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art
thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company
to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away
cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?

Isaiah 41:21-26

( KJV )

41:21 Produce your cause, saith the LORD; bring forth
your strong reasons, saith the King of Jacob.
41:22 Let them bring them forth, and shew us what shall
happen: let them shew the former things, what they be, that
we may consider them, and know the latter end of them; or
declare us things for to come.
41:23 Shew the things that are to come hereafter, that we
may know that ye are gods: yea, do good, or do evil, that
we may be dismayed, and behold it together.
41:24 Behold, ye are of nothing, and your work of nought:
an abomination is he that chooseth you.
41:25 I have raised up one from the north, and he shall
come: from the rising of the sun shall he call upon my
name: and he shall come upon princes as upon morter, and
as the potter treadeth clay.
41:26 Who hath declared from the beginning, that we may
know? and beforetime, that we may say, He is righteous?
yea, there is none that sheweth, yea, there is none that
declareth, yea, there is none that heareth your words.

Isaiah 41:21-26

( NIV )

Is. 41:21 “Present your case,” says the LORD. “Set forth your
arguments,” says Jacob’s King.
Is. 41:22 “Bring in your idols to tell us what is going to happen. Tell us
what the former things were, so that we may consider them
and know their final outcome. Or declare to us the things to
come,
Is. 41:23 tell us what the future holds, so that we may know you are
gods. Do something, whether good or bad, so that we will be
dismayed and filled with fear.
Is. 41:24 But you are less than nothing and your works are utterly
worthless; he who chooses you is detestable.
Is. 41:25 “I have stirred up one from the north, and he comes — one
from the rising sun who calls on my name. He treads on
rulers as if they were mortar, as if he were a potter treading
the clay.
Is. 41:26 Who told of this from the beginning, so that we could know,
or beforehand, so that we could say, `He was right’? No-one
told of this, no-one foretold it, no-one heard any words from
you.

edit on 23-7-2011 by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD because: added more

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join