It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[You have to see this!!!] Gog and Magog, who they are!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I feel sorry for this Raj Patel guy getting his name smeared around by nutters like OP... Watch, when war breaks out, and ends, and none of this comes to pass, OP will never log on again, and will probably fade into the shadows and cry for being wrong and dragging an MD's name through the mud, calling him Satan's 1st luitenant. How, I ask, how did you even come to the conclusion that he is his luietenant? does he have wings and a tail and pitchfork too? something I'm missing here?

and you other posters are right, how the heck does this have 45 flags? I smell multiple accounts... Mods should check IP logs of new accounts and see if any match...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
If this got 46 flags without shenanigans, I'll eat my hat.

~Heff

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

haha, well I flagged it because it's so ridiculous and stupid, and also unprecedented from my experiences on this site, that I had a good laugh, so I starred it too!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I don't wish to be negative sounding, but Raj Patel is not Maitreya the Buddha.. nor is Creme's puppet. It is a mistake to align your beliefs with this perspective you have of Patel.

If you are lucky OP, Mr Patel will not take you to court for Defamation.

And I too wonder about the number of Flags for this thread.. is there a supporters club or one person with numerous accounts? I ask because my years here show me that threads like this usually get few if any flags.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
I don't wish to be negative sounding, but Raj Patel is not Maitreya the Buddha.. nor is Creme's puppet. It is a mistake to align your beliefs with this perspective you have of Patel.

If you are lucky OP, Mr Patel will not take you to court for Defamation.

And I too wonder about the number of Flags for this thread.. is there a supporters club or one person with numerous accounts? I ask because my years here show me that threads like this usually get few if any flags.

Exactly what the anti-christ would threaten COURT ACTION!!

I mean if i were the anti-christ and someone called me out on it that is exactly what i would do.
edit on 7-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
I'll look forward to seeing some orcs then.

Is the Hobbit a non fiction too? What about Smog, were there really dragons?

God I hope there were dragons.

you wouldn't want to see them, you're protected now so you can be smug. but all the people left on earth during armageddon will have been abandoned by God.

all the good people would have died along time before armageddon.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
I'll look forward to seeing some orcs then.

Is the Hobbit a non fiction too? What about Smog, were there really dragons?

God I hope there were dragons.

you wouldn't want to see them, you're protected now so you can be smug. but all the people left on earth during armageddon will have been abandoned by God.

all the good people would have died along time before armageddon.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Don't worry guys, I have the one ring. All we have to do is stop the magog from getting it and giving it to their king. To mount doom we must go! I just require a hobbit.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
This is interesting. I have heard of mythical beasts and other things under lock and key under certain cities across the globe. I do not know how true this information is but if people have seen it, then I guess you have to believe them until they are proven wrong, which they most likely will be until some of these things do surface.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Makes sense with all the mine rituals/disasters. I wonder if the Chileans really went and hung out in inner earth during that times, chillin with Gog. Interestingly in the realm of ritual 33 Chilean women went themselves into a mine. Maybe they were hanging with Magog. I jest, but there is something to this. I don't go in for the doom and gloom part though. Still, there are pieces that fit with other things I know.

womensrights.change.org...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

Are you suggesting that jesus is satan lie?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I think we ALL are the trigger for WW3..... !!!
100% sure.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
After reading that I have decided that I would like to award you something for your creativity. Hmm what can I award you?
it cannot be a flag, nor can it be a star..... Infact I shall award you the complete opposite of a star, I award you a black hole which is where I hope this thread goes, never to be realeased beyond the event horizon ever again. JEEZ......

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
if all that is true...

this could explain bigfoot etc, and why we don't find any remains, or "camps"

just sayin

be good

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I don't understand the amount of flags either. I've watched some of these videos before and they feel meandering and without point. If this Raj Patel is so all powerful and "anti-christy" then I feel bad for satan/iblis or whatever because it doesn't seem like he's all that powerful or interesting. You get no flags from me because I have heard your viewpoint before and it is baffling.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I would seriously love some monsters to fight, I'm not even kidding. Man could unite against some Orcs and we could all look like sword swingin' badasses.

Or since, LOTR is actually true, I want to be a wizard. That would rock! I would hop on my flying magic eagle and then throw fireballs and then I would polymorph into a giant spider and eat my enemies! Hohahahaha!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
BREAKING NEWS;...The lord of the rings 4 about to be release in 2011[ the plot][,theres a second ring.]

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
ok so are these orcs going to be armed with swords and spears like in lord of the rings, cos I reckon if they come well, bang, bang, boom boom, we can just shoot them problem solved every1 can stop worrying about the most stupid thread thats been posted on ATS in a while.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by the cynic jester
I don't understand the amount of flags either. I've watched some of these videos before and they feel meandering and without point. If this Raj Patel is so all powerful and "anti-christy" then I feel bad for satan/iblis or whatever because it doesn't seem like he's all that powerful or interesting. You get no flags from me because I have heard your viewpoint before and it is baffling.

Seeing, the behaviour of most of you, Raj Patel/Maitreya has already get his victory, he already gets you. The devil has corrupted your hearts and you're all to him. The devils can read in your mind, can inject idea in your subconscious, can make you think that an idea is yours (the more you're lost, the more you're his puppet)

Seeing the beahviours of most of you, you behave exactly like Satan wants you to behave, the puppet does not know that he's a puppet and is not aware of the puppet Master, juts like the hynotized one is not aware of the hypnotizer....

I am here to transmit you a Call from God, to wake you up from your deep sleep, but I am aware that if you're too far, you'll never hear my Call.

I am not speaking about science-fiction, but about the crude Reality. But I understand that most of you are so far that they see everything inverted....My Call from God is usefull only for those who are still able to hear it.

Concerning the flags, ask ATS, since my last thread about "ATS & Wikileaks deceiving you", I've never get so many flags. My previous threads -which were supposed to be far more popular- have never exceeded 10 flags, I guess the Maitreya/Raj Patel's subject is a much more sensitive subject....

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

I am not speaking about science-fiction, but about the crude Reality. But I understand that most of you are so far that they see everything inverted....My Call from God is usefull only for those who are still able to hear it.

Did God call you to send me abusive messages from a proxy account too?

A true Christian would admit what he did and seek forgiveness. I am ready to forgive you, 'when' you apologise.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join