It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[You have to see this!!!] Gog and Magog, who they are!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
This NEW series exposes all the concrete discoveries since WW2 of the true existence of a subterranean society (the Gog and Magog).

Many explorers have discovered the existence of cavities around the uplands/hills and have discovered that these cavities contain man-made constructions revealing the existence of a powerful society living underground.

The Gog and Magog are not only from 1 race, they are divided into several races (hybrid of Humanoid/Jinn): orcs, monsters,... (The Lord of the Rings Saga -which is actually not a fiction- has been done to present to the people their existence)

These races of monsters have been locked up for millenaries by Dhul Qarnayn who was a very powerful servant of God.

The Gog and Magog have however a Unique Master (in addition of God/Allah who is the Master of all the Masters) in the person of Maitreya (known today as Raj Patel), Satan/Iblis' first Lieutenant on earth. He's the one who will authorize them to come back to the surface for the last battle of Armaggeddon. (just like Sauron in Lord of the Rings).

Before to come back in the everyday world, Maitreya was in his Himalayan retreat into a secret base built under the Himalayan mountains. This place is considered to be the highest formation center for any occult practice in the world and is not open to the public except for the initated ones. Benjamin Creme, Raj Patel/Maitreya's mouthpiece, has also made his occult formation at this formation center:

www.share-international.org...

The Gog and Magog people are VERY numerous (exactly just like the orcs in Lord of the Rings) and will cover the whole earth when they'll be released:

Koran:

S21:V95 But there is a ban on a population [the people of Israel] which We have destroyed: that they shall not return.
S21:V96 Until the Gog and Magog (people) are let through (their barrier), and they swiftly swarm from every hill. S21:V97 Then will the True Promise draw nigh (of fulfillment): then behold! the eyes of the Unbelievers will fixedly stare in horror: "Ah! woe to us! we were indeed heedless of this; nay we truly did wrong!"
S21:V98 Verily ye, (Unbelievers) and the (false) gods that ye worship besides Allah, are (but) fuel for Hell! To it will ye (surely) come!

The Gog and Magog are free since WW2 and Maitreya, Satan's Principal Lieutenant, has forbidden them to come out at the surface until the appropriate moment (for the last battle of Armaggedon).

THIS IS NOT FICTION, watch the series and you'll see:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

The story of the 33 Chile's miners was the sign to announce Gog and Magog's coming return at the surface:

Maitreya, aka Raj Patel:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I'll look forward to seeing some orcs then.

Is the Hobbit a non fiction too? What about Smog, were there really dragons?

God I hope there were dragons.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be rude, but I have a question.

Are you on drugs?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
I'll look forward to seeing some orcs then.

Is the Hobbit a non fiction too? What about Smog, were there really dragons?

God I hope there were dragons.

Well,.. I go to a chinese restaurant sometimes,.. it's very nearby, by the way, and when I'm there, I order
rice and I get rice. There's only one guy serving and it happens to be the owner.
So the owner is very honest... I ask rice and I get rice.
He says here's your rice sir.... and indeed he's telling the truth...!! It is rice !!!
He believes in dragons too and they exist.....

I think he's telling the truth !!!

edit on 7-12-2010 by noahproductions because: to put the quote

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Originally posted by OldCorp
I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be rude, but I have a question.

Are you on drugs?

Are you actually asking for the dope????

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

they are called Dinosaurs hehe. closest thing is a crocodile no?
or maybe this one? lol

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Very enlightning post it seems you know alot about gog and magog....

Where does Iran and isreal play in the role of this.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by theroosterkills

Is that you - Truthisfromgod - with multiple accounts?
Or are you getting your cult buddies to come here in clumps to back you up?
What's with all these new maitreya/Raj posters coming on here.
It's a freak'n conspiracy on their part. IMHO.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I demand to know how this thread has so many stars and flags?

Completely devalues the reward system, there is no way 42 people believed this thread was worthy of that level of merit!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by theroosterkills

Israel and Iran are triggers for WW3. (It's no long before this war will start)

WW3 is a trigger for the coming of Maitreya/Raj Patel's New World (Non) Religion (a kind of mixed religion where everything is authorized and where everyone will go to paradise, a "religion" designed for the unbelievers and the sinners)

Afterwards, God will take the soul of all his faithful believers, the righteous ones, they'll have the most beautiful death, and then the earth will only count unbelievers and sinners, God will then authorize Satan to release Gog and Magog, and they will come at the surface of the earth waves on waves and they will slaughter ALL the remaining people (who will be composed exclusively by unbelievers ans sinners)

It's still time for the people to comply with the Law of God and to enjoy full safety and to get an infinite reward from God/Allah, otherwise, they will undergo a harsh pain in this life and Hell forever in the after life.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod

Originally posted by theroosterkills

WW3 is a trigger for the coming of Maitreya/Raj Patel's New World (Non) Religion (a kind of mixed religion where everything is authorized and where everyone will go to paradise, a "religion" designed for the unbelievers and the sinners)

Afterwards, God will take the soul of all his faithful believers, the righteous ones, they'll have the most beautiful death, and then the earth will only count unbelievers and sinners, God will then authorize Satan to release Gog and Magog, and they will come at the surface of the earth waves on waves and they will slaughter ALL the remaining people (who will be composed exclusively by unbelievers ans sinners)

It's still time for the people to comply with the Law of God and to enjoy full safety and to get an infinite reward from God/Allah, otherwise, they will undergo a harsh pain in this life and Hell forever in the after life.

You keep dreaming dude. As that's what a dream is... something that only exists in your sub conscious, just like God, I guess you cant prove a dream either to anyone else...just like God, Tell me again...how old is the Earth?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

Finally some real truth, you don't know what this means to me. As a collector of fear-based articles, this will go great with my collection.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Gog and Magog are not Russia.
Russia is Christian, more than many Western countries! The attempts to blame Russia for all evil, or to choose the good team for the West, and the bad team - Russia (+China) is biased from its beginning. Prophet Daniel must be taken into account, because Jesus himself quotes Daniel. And even more - the Revelation because it is a part of the New Testament - the history of the future. One cannot draw correct conclusions, if there are contradictions between what he derives from one prophet, to the next one, or to the Revelation. Unfortunately, many of today's interpretations of the end times do that. Daniel says about Greece - it will come from the West, from the sea above the water, the Northern king. Daniel that time was in Persia/Iran.Don't worry, it is not the US fleet in the Gulf despite it looks like
But it is not Russia either. North from Persia (or from Israel if you like) could be: EU (northwest), Russia (northeast), or Alaska - if you go straight and pass the North Pole. Surely Daniel has seen a Globe of the Earth, and not a distorted flat map on the poles that we use today.

Russia will fight the Antichrist's Beast&Dragon's army. Revelation 12:17. You may wonder who they are, since no earthly power today appears to be the one. Because if there was such an earthly power, it should be invading the entire planet. Well, we rule out USA...it is more fit for another image of the Revelation's last chapters. Those armies may be composed from earthly + non-earthly (aliens). See the trailer at the end.

Fatima prophecy is explicit - Russia WILL convert, as THE ONLY condition for Era of Peace (most probably the Millennium). It is not promised for other countries by name. That means also Russia will survive to see the Millennial kingdom of Christ.

Gog and Magog appear in the book of Revelation only AFTER the Millennium. Some 1000 years from now.......

Enjoy the old Russian song "Farewell of Slavianka" from before the October Revolution

and think about that "game" - it says too much. Those mecha units are also known as Transformers, one of the 4 known ET races that insiders say are in contact with us. The others are: Grey, Reptilians, and Human ET.

edit on 7-12-2010 by Gliese581 because: correction
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a371f7794bb.jpg[/atsimg]

MOTF!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
I demand to know how this thread has so many stars and flags?

Completely devalues the reward system, there is no way 42 people believed this thread was worthy of that level of merit!

Seems to be pattern of this. I'd imagine a group of people who have multiple accounts and flag each others posts as per some agreement? Or ATS really has sunk to this level?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
"The Gog and Magog are not only from 1 race, they are divided into several races (hybrid of Humanoid/Jinn): orcs, monsters,... (The Lord of the Rings Saga -which is actually not a fiction- has been done to present to the people their existence) "

So the only thing the humans need is the ring, or was that actually dropped into Mt. Doom by hairy footed midgets?

This is a serious question, in your mind how much of that Tolkien books are fact?

And monsters seems to be a little vague, are the cousins of Orcs or more closely related to bigfoot?

Forgive my sarcasm but if you haven't gathered by now I don't believe you. The evil in this world doesn't need to call on Orcs and "monsters" to get us humans, we can do that all on our own.

But I will post my apology that I was wrong if attacked in the end times by an Orc.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I'd imagine a group of people who have multiple account

you can see thats one clan in the youtube comments

CONTENT: HOLLOW EARTH mixed with words like quran and some other additional wierd storys...only part4 with the references to some real mystery caves is some kind of interesting but the whole story sounds crapy....
edit on 7-12-2010 by Psymoniac because: typo

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Truth Is From God

Originally posted by the rooster kills
Very enlightening post it seems you know alot about gog and magog....

Where does Iran and israel play in the role of this.

I think there looking script writers in Bollywood.
In all seriousness I find this story hard to believe.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
44 flags and only one page of replies?
I've never seen that.
Proof of cult activity on ATS

Still. interesting videos.
Sux that you have to read the entire thing though..

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join