It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(WIKLEAKS) PROTEST Today Westminster Magistarte’s Court meet 13:30[GMT]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
A group called justice for Assange is organising a protest for today outside PROTEST Today Westminster Magistarte’s Court meet 13:30[GMT]
Ptesters are asked to bring:
'Bring gags (censorship), Time magazine copies, Jullian Assange face mask (use pdf below), 70 Horseferry Road, London'
This is meant to a dricet action non violent protest. Im nost sure how many peeps wil be attending it was delivered at short notice..
But im sure we will see more of this kind of thing in the future..

www.justiceforassange.com...

kx
footnote:
I note conding this protest, nor is this a call to protest. That falls outside the terms and conditions of this website.. This is a news report only....

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Nice one, forwarded to a more london centric board.

Hope it gets a good turnout, but it's a little short notice for huge crowds to gather.

Free the wikileaks one!!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
"http://www.justiceforassange.com/j4a_300x250.png" />

Keep Us Strong!

I hope as many as possible will attend this demo and show their disgust of the facist states trying to stop the flow of information and net nutrality.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Short notice?

You got about 3 minutes and 20 seconds to get there

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
''My 4th attempt at tweeting about being at a certain protest outside Westminster Magistrates Court. The previous 3 were blocked. ' - anon tweet...

People inside the court room have been told to turn there phones off and no more tweets.. Julian says he is going to figth the extadition.

new topics

top topics

join