It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens to your BANK ACCOUNT/CREDIT CARDS if paypal is FROZEN?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
What happens if PAYPAL is shutdown to YOUR BANK ACCOUNT?

My suggestion is to NOT use your main bank accounWhat happens to your BANK ACCOUNT/CREDIT CARDS if paypal is FROZEN? ..... Do you know you give them permission (in the fine print) to have access to freeze your accounts and ALL ACCOUNTS ASSOCIATED? read it yourself!

Go ahead... make a "fake" Paypal account (with a card/account) that has a low balance.. when you try to cancel... and this takes lots of effors to "cancel" your paypal account... You will get lots of "are you SURE?" or We DARE you to cancel, you will lose your valuable social standing in your community" something like this.....

Either way.. PAYPAL is GOVT controlled and managed by BANKSTERS... they will "freeze" it all... if there is a "run on banks, terror theat, questionable transactions, or WHATEVER THE REASON... Your paypal account... (and more important) your bank account and credit cards) ARE ALL FROZEN.....

Cancel your Paypal... buy local, in your own neighborhood.... Who am I ? "one who knows!"

I expect LOTS of backlash on this... its not comfortable.. but its true... Good luck.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Nothing except you cannot withdraw the funds in there.

Sorry for the short answer.
2nd line.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Skittle

Exactly... that is what they want... You CANT get your money out? Thats why its best to not tie up your main money I DO NOT TRUST PAYPAL AT ALL

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
PayPal don't close your bank/credit accounts at all

If PP went down then the only thing would be you can't get money from the PP account..
No effect to bank
No effect to card

AND who's stupid enough to keep their money in a PP account??

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

Not sure how pay pal can freeze your bank accounts?

They are just a service to help pay for transactions over the Internet, they have nothing to do with you bank account..

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I've had my account frozen several times, and although it was an inconvenience; it was done because of suspicious activity on my account.

Once, after being only a buyer for several years I decided to clean out some extra room and put nearly 40 items up for sale at one time.

Secondly, because my paypal card was lost - and I called to cancel the card and get a new one reissued.

Still, I would rather have either of those suspensions on the account than the potential ramifications of either of them heaped upon me.

top topics

join