It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malicious Goo.gl Links Spreading on Twitter [WARNING]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Malicious Goo.gl Links Spreading on Twitter [WARNING]

mashable.c om

A large number of messages containing only the link “goo.gl/R7f68” has appeared on Twitter today, redirecting the users to various malware-laden sites.

The messages are mostly coming from disposable accounts, but they also appear on some accounts that appear to be genuine, which indicates that there’s a worm spreading and sending the messages from infected accounts. Furthermore, all of the messages containing the link are sent from the mobile version of Twitter
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I thought this should be made aware to members of ATS, as the wiki issues seems to be dominating across the board we should not forget that there are people who will use the wiki leaks as a means to infect pc and thus making them drones.

All i am saying is that you or who ever, that being a friend, wife, girl friend or a simple friend should also be made aware of this current issue.

Enjoy the net but make sure to burn your bridges behind you when all else fails.

mashable.c om
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Thank you.... this is prime phishing season as you pointed out...

Not only that, but many of the hackers are quick to be involved in the wiki leaks drama.

So you also have many hackers who are susceptible to this malware...

If you are not familiar with "Project mayhem" or ZF0 then I suggest you read about that, because it is black hat hacker vs white hat hacker... and that could be going on in this campaign using the WIKILEAKS Hash tag as a NOPSled....

As I've mentioned before... the NWO doesnt stand a chance... however, its a wild wild west on the underbelly between Sith hackers and Jedi hackers...
edit on 7-12-2010 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

I have posted this in here in the event that those who know whats going are relaxed without creating a boiled crab.

top topics

join