It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange arrested

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange arrested

www.guardian.co.uk

10.26am: Police say WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange arrested on Swedish warrant, AP confirms.

10.18am: Sky News is reporting that Assange was arrested at 9.30 this morning. It says he is expected to appear before City of Westminster magistrates court later today.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I wonder when would this happen. Now is the perfect time to download the insurance file. Mr Assange promised an apocalyptic poison pill of information if something happened to him. The insurance file is NOT the embassy cables, but much more important leaks on BP, banks ...
I really hope his name is cleared. He is a real hero who has already done a lot.

www.guardian.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
yep its legit

www.news.com.au...

now what happens......

MM

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Yep, it's finally happened, BBC is reporting:

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange arrested in London

Off to Sweden then off to the US to face a funny looking bed and a 3 course injection.

Insurance password coming to a theatre near you....soon.

That of course is me just being humorous, I doubt that will actually happen, he will be sent to Sweden to answer the charges against him, and I'm reckoning that the evidence against him is circumstantial.
edit on 7/12/10 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Officers from the Metropolitan Police Extradition Unit have this morning arrested Julian Assange on behalf of the Swedish authorities on suspicion of rape. Julian Assange, 39, was arrested on a European Arrest Warrant by appointment at a London police station at 9.30am. He is accused by the Swedish authorities of one count of unlawful coercion, two counts of sexual molestation and one count of rape, all alleged to have been committed in August 2010. Assange is due to appear at City of Westminster Magistrates' Court today.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

This member posted this first
abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join