It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Founder Julian Assange Arrested in London

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by RichieScott1

Well just checking here. You know? I like the website. Just wait for all the leaks to be released soon. What will happen? I hear revolution a callin!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

My oh My, please take 2 minutes and read the rest of the thread please. And then read the links and associated evidence before commenting. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Have you bother to actually read what's the case about? It's not about rape, it's about "surprise sex" which exists only on Sweden. His condom broke when having sex with one of the girls and later on he didn't want to use a condom when having sex with another girl. The sex was consensual.

On a side note: if you *could* care less about something, that means you actually care even a slightest bit about it.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Radiobuzz

Well I was just making sure about this issue. I would prefer to get the answer from the horses mouth then from it's butt.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
So wait? Rape and sexual assault charges? Who in the world is this guy? I know him through the site. If he really did rape a woman than that is disgusting!
I could care less if your offended at my comment about me viewing a person as disgusting for raping a woman.

Or Maybe he's being framed, so that a reason is established for arresting him... i also find it disgusting that someone would commit these crimes, but I'm not sure he actually did that. I read somewhere that he did it consensually but it was not forceful.
edit on 7-12-2010 by Yeah-Alright because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
1.09pm: Back on back on the other side of the world, PA has this on Assange's entering the magistrates court in Horseferry Road:

Julian Assange was mobbed by photographers as he arrived at court with Mark Stephens and the rest of his legal team.

He is due to appear before District Judge Caroline Tubbs in court one at 2pm, court staff said. Speaking outside court, Stephens said his client is "fine".

Asked about the meeting with police, he replied: "It was very cordial. They have verified his identity. They are satisfied he is the real Julian Assange and we are ready to go into court."

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Yet another shining example of why no man should ever bang a "radical feminist".

They are certified crazy.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Daily Mash gives it some satire for you who like to laugh.
www.thedailymash.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Oh boy!! Here we go.
I smell something fishy.
Quite obviously he is a target, but I hardly think he is guilty.

They got Assange before Bin Laden? How convenient.

Hoooray for us.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
According to a legal eagle interviewed on Australia's ABC Radio (774) today, the charges are ridiculous and will not stick. He said it's laughable that it's even managed to get this far.

Show your support with an Assange Avatar!

IRM

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by Radiobuzz

Well I was just making sure about this issue. I would prefer to get the answer from the horses mouth then from it's butt.

What kind of bovine excrement is this??
Making sure about the issue??

You hav'nt read the thread and you've spouted the first load of verbal diaorhea that came into your mouth. ATS is a serious discussion forum, treat it as such please.
Please read and think before posting comments.
edit on 7-12-2010 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigTimeCheater
Yet another shining example of why no man should ever bang a "radical feminist".

They are certified crazy.

You sound like you know from experience.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by PeasantRebellion

While I havent banged any radical feminists, I have had my share of crazy women.

Radical feminists have exactly one use on this planet: as speed bumps.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Putting the bits together:

Written by Assange:

Sarah Palin says I should be “hunted down like Osama bin Laden”, a Republican bill sits before the US Senate seeking to have me declared a “transnational threat” and disposed of accordingly.. ...

in blogs.theaustralian.news.com.au...

And thus giving a potential reason for an extradition request.

Meanwhile the Guardian notes that:

... If extradited to Sweden under the EAW – a process which could be concluded quickly under the fast-track procedure – Assange will be vulnerable to other extradition requests from countries including the US.

in www.guardian.co.uk...

It is also interesting to note this one, again on the same Assange text:

... Sweden is a covert member of NATO and US intelligence sharing is kept from parliament. ...

See where this all is leading too?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jmlima

Let's hope he makes it back to Australia before any extradition requests can be fulfilled. Of course, that is the best-case scenario..

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingKickass123

Originally posted by ricolarico

Originally posted by galactictuan
Assange is under protection by Galactic forces.

Like Voltron and stuff?

Ha! But yes, in time, they will all come out.

Kirk and Co. watching over him every second ready to beam him up if harm ever came. No joke.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by RichieScott1
reply to post by jmlima

Let's hope he makes it back to Australia before any extradition requests can be fulfilled. Of course, that is the best-case scenario..

If he goes back to Australia he will be gift wrapped and put on a special delivery package, marked to the attention of Pallin & Lieberman, Ltd.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jmlima

I don't think that the Australian government would hesitate to hand him over either.

But the fallout from such a response would be interesting to see.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by RichieScott1

But my understanding of Autralia is they are mearly a US puppet too?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jmlima

Wait, didn't the PM of Australia say Assange would be safe there? I've read so many articles the past 48 hours. Maybe I've got something mixed up here.
edit on 7-12-2010 by RichieScott1 because: typo

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join