It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Founder Julian Assange Arrested in London

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
What was he thinking those girls arent that attractive Im sure a guy like assange could have done much better than that IMO DOH!!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Julian is no Tom Sawyer.
He was/Is compromised.
Place his name in the infowars or ats search box for more.
Tapping a dead horse.

Will the 'Real' Tom Sawyer please stand Up? Geddy Lee is my friend's Neighbor near "The Beaches" in Toronto. Good lyrics my mAn, good One!
edit on 49pm38091512931201012 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Crazy, about that wikileak secret "document" insurance.aes 256 – (WikiLeaks file – 1,4GB)"" i found an MD5 HASH code this is it:: 94a032849b1f446e3a1ed06cf4867a56 if have anybody a good MD5 decrypter program try to break it, another source code: Compute SHA-1 hash: CCE54D3A8AF370213D23FCBFE8CDDC8619A0734C Good luck to everybody.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

I do not speak for anyone other than myself. I am not representative of Assange or Wikileaks or any movement. I am a solo Anarchist. I do not speak for any Anarchist movement other than my own Anarchist thoughts. Quit accusing me of being a representative of anyone other than myself. Now anyway, could someone respond to my original query, please?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

you sure you don't work for the media as you like to grab things and make them a bigger thing. Who's to say that Assanges action won't bring a big change like removing all your corrupt capitalist governments. Look what bush is doing now he has moved on from oil to water thats why he bought that new piece of land in south America. I think you are the one that is after your country to be destroyed as you want to keep things the way they are. As i said to you bring facts not crap.

And no I'm no rep of Assanges but totally back what he is trying to do nothing he has bought out wasn't already available to the public anyway and had more blackouts in the paper work that what was readily available.
edit on 7-12-2010 by vkturbo because: Hate being accused of something i'm not by crap bringers not fact bringers

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
As they said in the movie.. "You can't handle the truth"

A nice snippett.

Makhluf claimed that he had no assets in the U.S. “Only a fool would invest in America,” he said.

CABLE LINK

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by opensecrets

Your post may get removed because it is off topic. But anyway, so what if they are gay lovers. They can be whatever they want to be.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brotherman
What was he thinking those girls arent that attractive Im sure a guy like assange could have done much better than that IMO DOH!!!!

Quite!

The guy's a loser.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Well the accusations against Julian are getting weirder and weirder, now the women that accused him of sexual misconduct just wanted him arrested so he can take a an STD,

I'm confused by this as well. What a bizarre law they have. Here in the U.S., if you wake up next to some yeti after a drunken evening, and start itching a few weeks later, the police would laugh at you if you called them to go capture the thing and have it tested for STD's after the consentual encounter. I can't believe it's against the law there not to wear a condom...so weird.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by UKWO1Phot

Well when they are facing losing their reserve currency status you would have to be. I'm pulling all my savings and buying silver and thats my super thats what i'm spose to retire on. If you guys go down alot of people are going to suffer. If you can have an uprising against the so call powers that are running you country into the ground and have them removed and policies changed to not have a budget that far outways what people contribute in taxes your on the right track. As I have read before if your government taxed everyone 100% you still couldn't afford your budget let alone pay debt. So don't think it won't happen if you guys lose reserve currency status the spiral down will be quick and disastrous and very painful. Then see who will bail you out as the next powerful currency the Euro is headed the same direction and the Japanese yen.

This why Assange needs to be backed up by the American public
edit on 7-12-2010 by vkturbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

You should stop trying so desperately to overblow, and twist things around the way you are. Very few people want to see this country destroyed, MANY though want to see it repaired. This country has been hijacked, the people have been manipulated, and are no longer in control. Anybody with any intelligence will see right through the little game you think is so clever here, and the only people you're going to convince of anything are those who already agree with you.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo

Is the yen going to be totally worthless?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkApollo

well from what I'm seeing it wouldn't be hard to see every currency becoming worthless but this all depends on what China does as they have so much money invested in the american market. With the Yen it probably is a hard one haven't heard to much on it but from what i remember there is more retiring population than what is working which is always a bad thing btu we can't always grow as we can't sustain our own countries. But there have been discussions by China Russia Japan Emirates states and i think it was Germany about removing the Us dollar from pricing and making things to be bought in either Euro's China's Yang i think it is or Japanese Yen then Gold & Silver. So that may not happen the market is a very hard thing to get right but it really does all come down to what America does next. Do they just keep taking from something that is almost destroyed or do they try and entice all the companies that left to come back.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Well I guess that is how it goes in some countries, that is why before traveling to "foreign lands" you better get acquaint with their rules, regulations and laws, just in case.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo

I've starred you because you've seen it..

You're 2 wks late on the silver but you should still make a little..
The aim was to take down JP Morgon on they're silver shorts..They sided it on copper I think..

Better investment than gold tho..(silver)

GO CANTONA!! (UTD GOD) search French bank withdrawal.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by UKWO1Phot

well going off Info thats around silver should be 1/16 the price of gold which it isnt it's alot less so there should be a very good amount of interst but with copper yes i heard that might be worth it too.

Also thanks for the star awesome!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
If any country or individual now has a negative view of the U.S.A. because of the leaks of truth, then the US Government only has ITSELF to blame.

The people of the United States need to wake up and take some action - YOUR reputation is at stake.

The world stage is watching your conduct.

Maybe it is too easy to keep living the lie, after all it has some benefits.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
FREE Julian Assange

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by imjustlikeyou

After witnessing the actions of some of your colleagues, I can now honestly say that I now know who supports Assange's actions. When/If Assange gets released from his issues with Sweden, I am deeply confident that the United States will be waiting.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join