It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is global cooling not warming

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

some interesting data on Antarctica on that www.heliogenic.net... link
Cheers, explains a lot about the weather changes here in New Zealand over the last 30 years (on top of El Nino)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Well, OP, now what would happen if the winter was all warm and stuff? This too would be proof of 'global warming'.

That is cheating.

I agree. It is cooling. I simply refuse to respond to the zombie loyalists saying that this is further proof they were right. They should have a tattoo branded on their foreheads so we know who to go after in hunting season.

LOYALIST

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by starless and bible black
Well, OP, now what would happen if the winter was all warm and stuff? This too would be proof of 'global warming'.

That is cheating.

I agree. It is cooling. I simply refuse to respond to the zombie loyalists saying that this is further proof they were right. They should have a tattoo branded on their foreheads so we know who to go after in hunting season.

LOYALIST

Your really bright! "Winter was all warm and stuff". Your words say it all. Your name is also says it all! There are stars at night, this is what brought man to the point we are at know by believeing in these. If the bible is black and you consider it to be it will be! The Bible teaches a higher power than man itself!

You are not loyal, your a coward to experience what life has to offer! We all learn from our life which brings wisdom. I bet you don't help people or forgive the innocent! You have not learnt much have you!

With Global warming, the sea levels rise due to the melting of ice caps. This actually forms more snow in places and more dry spells in places! If you knew what a greenhouse would do it creates more moisture due to the trapped climate!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

I am in the UK too, and from what I've been reading and putting the pieces in place, I'd say the Atlantic Conveyor is grinding to a halt (due to global warming/Greenland Ice melt and the GOM nightmare), and we in Europe are heading towards an ice-age! This cold will go on longer and colder as time passes!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

This might help explain events....

www.rinf.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzy

some interesting data...

Thanks for the link - bookmarked.

The big oil/banksters sure pulled the most lucrative hoax since they got FDR to hand over US citizen's GOLD! And the sheeple are STILL falling for it

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
reply to post by muzzy

some interesting data...

Thanks for the link - bookmarked.

The big oil/banksters sure pulled the most lucrative hoax since they got FDR to hand over US citizen's GOLD! And the sheeple are STILL falling for it

Muzzy,

Make up your own mind. Think of the heat all of us are creating. Feel the heat coming off your computer. Think of all electrical appliances which give off this artificial heat. This had never occured before man did so.

All the things we do create this. This is natural and is why we as people of this planet must protect our tenant which is the Earth and mother nature.

The current people inn power are aware of this an are trying to alter our current course through solar and electrical power. They must respond to make money that they are a custom too!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Archangelelijah

...The current people inn power are aware of this an are trying to alter our current course through solar and electrical power. They must respond to make money that they are a custom too! ...

The Banker/Corporate cartel could care less about the earth.

I am old enough to remember when the SAME set of people told the US courts that "criminal trespass" should not be used to prosecute polluting corporations because that was "The Price of Progress"

For several years I have been following:
"Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world". – Henry Kissinger (1970)

As early as 1976 Congressman Larry P. McDonald, said:
"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."

So where are we now?
MONEY

They gained control of US money in 1913 with the Federal Reserve Act and the world's money in 1944 with the Bretton Woods Agreement that created the IMF and World Bank from money stolen from Americans. If you really do not think these people are sociopaths I suggest you read.

Mr. Budhoo's Bombshell: A people's alternative to Structural Adjustment

"Today I resigned from the staff of the International Monetary Fund ... I may hope to wash my hands of what in my mind's eye is the blood of millions of poor and starving peoples. Mr. Camdessus, the blood is so much, you know, it runs in rivers... there is not enough soap in the whole world to cleanse me from the things that I did do in your name

See Structural Adjustment Policies for further information on the raping of third world countries and the earth.

FOOD
All you have to do is look at two threads. S-510 Food Safety Farce shows how S-510 is the final step in gaining complete control of the World Food supply. If you want to see the types of Agricultural policies that are expected look at Food Safety’s Scorched Earth Policy

The thread Monsanto - Bayer Engineering Death: Bees, Bats and You? shows the "concern" both our government and the corporate cartel show for the earth.

ENERGY
Is it really that hard to connect the dots??? "Global Warming" was a craze started along with "environmentalism" and given the blessing of TPTB in 1972 at the First Earth Summit. It was chaired by Maurice Strong, Big Oil mogul, Senior Advisor to the World Bank, and trustee of the Rockefeller Foundation. He was caught in several unethical scandals AND he isthe guy who was going to pump water from a desert Aquifer, the larges in the USA and sell it. environmental organizations protested and stopped him

I am a scientist but I do not need my science background or all the papers I have read over the last twenty years to know a hoax when I see it. All I need to do is follow the money and power trails.

Still do not believe? How about this from an eyewitness reporter:

So President Obama is meeting in the White House tomorrow with BP’s chairman....

The more relevant figure is 4,700. If my quick calculation has it right, that’s the number of days since the last time a BP CEO was in the Oval Office.

On that day, August 4, 1997, then-CEO, (then-Sir) John Browne, joined by Ken Lay, met in the Oval with President Clinton and Vice President Gore.

Their mission that day? As revealed in the August 1, 1997 Lay briefing memo whiih I was later provided — having left a brief dance with Enron after raising questions about this very issue — it was to demand that the White House ignore unanimous Senate instruction pursuant to Art. II, Sec. 2 of the Constitution (“advice”, of “advice and consent” fame), and to go to Kyoto and agree to the “global warming” treaty.

Oh, and to enact a cap-and-trade scheme.

Oddly, President Obama tonite will telegraph that he’s really going to stick it to BP tomorrow and give ‘em…the cap-and-trade scheme they concocted with Enron (spare me the hysterics, comrades, as I have detailed and explained in various ways here, here and here, I was in the room).
biggovernment.com...-132782

Given the Lame Duck Congress it is probably a moot point any way. Cap & Trade will be passed. The Cage Door will swing shut. The USA like many other countries will bankrupt. And the next thing we know the blood drenched IMF will institute a Structural Adjustment Policy taking direct control of the US government.

The Structural Adjustment Policy will strip all those nice social welfare programs from the American people. The old, who lost their money due to the housing collapse and the unemployed will find we are actually just another third world country complete with hyperinflation. They will starve in the streets or be shot as the American people try to rebel against the CAGE.

Thank goodness I have no children, because we are very close to the above scenerio.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join