It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security 'messages' coming to Walmart, hotels, malls

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Homeland Security 'messages' coming to Walmart, hotels, malls

www.rawstory.com

Shoppers at Walmart will soon have something other than glossy magazines and chewing gum to look at when in the checkout line: A "video message" from the Department of Homeland Security asking them to look out for "suspicious" activity and report it immediately.
The video, which doesn't appear to offer any advice on what constitutes "suspicious" activity, is part of DHS' "If You See Something, Say Something" program.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
drudgereport.com

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Always nice to know big sis is looking over your shoulder and encouraging your neighbors to also...
Can you imagine the kind of calls that are going to happen if someone at Wal-Mart doesn't like your attitude or if you happen to upset someone who then can report you with basically no repercussions, when it's being encouraged like this?

(Apologies if this is in the wrong section...)

www.rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
This is only the beginning, first it starts out with these Department of Homeland Security Commercials at the checkout lines., then it will go on to Mug shots of conspiracy theorist etc... If your not apart of their grid, you will be on their screens...

... just wait when they start running people out of the rural areas... so much more to come....

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
This is straight outta 1984, this is just a beta test before they start inserting this everywhere

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Brought to you by Big Brother!

edit on 12-7-2010 by CPYKOmega because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I will not tolerate them in Canadian branches of stores and will not only be talking to the manager about taking down NWO Nazi things immediately or he/she will be facing citizens arrests for unconsitutional crimes against humanity and abuses which is what US Homeland Security is all about, we're not Nazi's, or they'll be destroyed.

We are not going to submit or obey. NWO is over, it can pack its bag. Higher Ups know who the bullies are, and the fact is, they have a choice, do a U-TURN on the negative road to hell you're on and come clean and disclose all with the people, or go under arrests for crimes against humanity.

I hold that thought very strongly, I keep seeing the arrests.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
O...M.....G!!

What "suspicious" activity is there (that Homeland needs to know about) at Wal-Mart??????

This?????

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/20c62a37bc0e.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 7-12-2010 by suigeneris because: pic

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
1. Boycott Walmart.
2. If you choose to go there, do this:
Every time you see this ridiculous Big Sis sh*t, alert the cashier that you need to see a manager because you saw something you didn't like, and were suspicious of it. Inform them that this America and you will not put up with a Nazi Police State! How much more can they push us before we bite back??? I have had it.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I am not happy with wal-mart, because of that internet scam they had.
This make me even more unhappy with them.

Lasted summer I needed a bank loan.
I went to a private bank and did the paper work.
Their was one form, I had to sign for Homeland Security.
I said, the heck with this and went to a STATE bank.
All I had to do is sign my name on the loan sheet.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
This is an excellent way to destroy Wal-Mart. This reminds me of the stories I read about in Germany Big brother watching you. The government wants a Nation of snitches. This is open for abuse on every level in our government. Many innocent people are going to be jailed without being charged and none of them will be covered under the Constitution.

Now this explains the need for FEMA camps.

It’s not enough the government has used the media to spread their propaganda now they want to ruin your shopping, this is pathetic, and it tells me the government is up to no good.

This also tells me WalMart is in bed with our government.

edit on 7-12-2010 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

where are the skeptics now?

I told you so.
edit on 12-7-2010 by CPYKOmega because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join