It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would You Castrate Sex Offenders?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

I'm Canadian so maybe that's the difference. If your camping yeah that's fine. As for my own opinions. I'm saying castrate the serial rapists and child molesters. I think the OP used the wrong term sex offenders is too broad. It includes streakers, flasher and those people are low treat and normally a one time thing. I do agree it is sad to lump everyone in but it takes one person to cause all this. In Canadian schools we have a rule saying no teacher may touch a child in any form. A teacher can get fired for hugging a crying grade 1 to try and make them feel better all because one teacher took that too far.

Society has a lot of pervs and making broad and harsh punishments is one way we can try to stop sexual abuse. However I do think and I will never change my thoughts on this Child molesters should be killed by a pack of rabid dogs for hurting a child. SERIAL rapists deserve the same.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

No matter what everyone's personal opinions are regarding this subject, I find it a real shame that such a neccessary function of the human body is found to be so disgusting by most folk, that having a (back teeth were floating) pee beside one's vehicle on the shoulder of a highway is considered a crime. I guess the police just don't have enough to do. Piss on them!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by aboveandbeyond

You wrote: "Would you castrate sex offenders if you could? I don't mean this figuratively, I'm talking all the way. If yes, how would you justify this move (pun intended)".

"If you leave your enemy alive, he will fly at your throat". (Shaka Zulu)

Hang them all upon conviction using irrefutable evidence such as their DNA (sperm) and other forensic evidence. Convicting and them releasing them allows for them to repeat their offenses. Execute them efficiently by hanging them. The rope can be used many times before needing to be replaced...

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

Why castrate anyone?

Lobbing off someone's penis isn't going to stop them from penetrating peoples' orifices with other things. The problem is not in their testicles, member, or vulva. It's in their mind. The last thing mutilating someone's genitalia would do is make them "sane", as far as i can see.
edit on 8-12-2010 by Brood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I would personally however, with societial concerns, I would have to go with HEAVY chemical castration. To the point the thing doesn't even move with it use for # 1.

They may molest another person again but they won't be using that.
)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboveandbeyond
Would you castrate sex offenders if you could? I don't mean this figuratively, I'm talking all the way. If yes, how would you justify this move (pun intended).

Yes and lock em for ever

2nd

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by countrytruck
Yes and lock em for ever

2nd

Do you know they can make anyone into a sex offender, and that includes humans who do not want to have sex at all.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by scoutsniper

You wrote: "Would you castrate sex offenders if you could? I don't mean this figuratively, I'm talking all the way. If yes, how would you justify this move (pun intended)".

Hang them all upon conviction using irrefutable evidence such as their DNA (sperm) and other forensic evidence. Convicting and them releasing them allows for them to repeat their offenses. Execute them efficiently by hanging them. The rope can be used many times before needing to be replaced...

Scoutsniper

Stupid.

Us sane folk don't hang people. That's as archaic and primitive as rape.

Sex offenders include 18 year olds that sleep with 17 year olds, let's hang them...

Seriously... I hope your kind stays in the south where that IQ level will continue to reside until stubborn ignorance proves to fail.... in which case you will ignore it and promptly continue using your ATS as a vindictive outlet for hate.... there's a word for this kind of behavior....

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by countrytruck

Originally posted by aboveandbeyond
Would you castrate sex offenders if you could? I don't mean this figuratively, I'm talking all the way. If yes, how would you justify this move (pun intended).

Yes and lock em for ever

2nd

Murder < Statutory rape and indecent exposure?

Thank you, feminist propaganda, for completely killing this young man's once free mind like you do.

(By the way, saying 2nd doesn't make it any less of a shallow 1-liner)
edit on 8-12-2010 by Brood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Look i would not do it myself, it should be done surgically by professionals. But i have always thought it is a good idea. I am not saying all sex offenders, but the serial rapists definately. Some might be rehabilitated, but the serious cases, and repeat offenders, i think definately.

A life being destroyed by a rapist, or indeed a death penalty (via aids) that is given to an innocent person is justification enough for this drastic measure.

Serial rapists, and rapists in general. Off with their heads.

I agree but I would go a little further and say rapists (serial or singular - one rape is too many) ... and I would also add paedophiles to the list because of the lifelong suffering and damage their victims have to contend with, these creatures do not deserve the human rights afforded to others.

Yes that is a very strong opinion ... but it is one I would vote in favour of without hesitation ... sex crimes in my mind are on a par with murder ... for their victims life will never be the same again on any level ... so their chances of normal life are dead !

Sorry if that offends anyone but it is one of the few things that I feel so vehemently about.

I would also like to add that I would also like to see women who 'cry rape' (when it is not true) imprisoned for a substantial time for two reasons (1) the damage they cause to the innocent man whose life is ruined because of such a sick allegation and 'mud sticks' (2) they make it so much harder for genuine victims when they have the courage to come forward because of the element of doubt that will be there.

Woody *stepping away from the soapbox

>>>edit to add

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Brood

I don't think we should... I think they should be killed. Its a lot worse than death in some ways to be raped it stays with you for ever when your dead your dead, When your raped you remember that everyday, you face it every day. If you were molested as a child you live it your entire life. Death is too good almost for rapists. I think they should be tortured then killed its what they do to their victims but then again my idea of punishment might be too harsh since of course pedophiles and rapists are human. (

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I know a child molester hes 40 yrs old met him at work. Made friends with him before I knew. Not a friend anymore. Told his wife he doesnt want kids for fear he will do it again. Do you know how hard it is to keep myself from beating this guy to near death?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xiamara
reply to post by Brood

I don't think we should... I think they should be killed. Its a lot worse than death in some ways to be raped it stays with you for ever when your dead your dead, When your raped you remember that everyday, you face it every day. If you were molested as a child you live it your entire life. Death is too good almost for rapists. I think they should be tortured then killed its what they do to their victims but then again my idea of punishment might be too harsh since of course pedophiles and rapists are human. (

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Brood

You wrote: "Stupid.

Sex offenders include 18 year olds that sleep with 17 year olds, let's hang them...

Seriously... I hope your kind stays in the south where that IQ level will continue to reside until stubborn ignorance proves to fail.... in which case you will ignore it and promptly continue using your ATS as a vindictive outlet for hate.... there's a word for this kind of behavior.

How do you "classify" stereotyping? You wrote: " I hope your kind stays in the south where that IQ level will continue to reside until stubborn ignorance proves to fail". Show me a post I have made that said I live in the South. I am not from the South. You have no idea where I live. The South has produced some very brilliant minds over the years. Speaking of IQ levels, you have just shown your lack of IQ level by your statement. Jumping to "conclusions based on assumptions" is reserved for those that lack initiative and clear intelligence. Congratulations. Oh... "rape" is classified as a sexual offense, or at least it used to be. It's interesting that you used that in your first sentence. Let us all know what you would do in the event that someone raped your wife or children, mother or even your father or perhaps even you. I'm sure that the other readers here would like to hear your "after thoughts" concerning this issue.
________________________________________________________________________________
To the moderators and super moderators here at ATS: If the post reply from "Brood" had been written by me, would you have sent another one of your "little messages"? The part about "your kind", is definitely not within the ATS "guide lines" of "etiquette" concerning personal remarks that are "offensive". "Stereotyping" is also considered to be "offensive" in nature. IE. I post a comment to an article that asked for an opinion. A post "reply" to my comment is made that uses a personal attack against me and to those that reside in the Southern part of the US which is based on the hatred of "Brood". Read what "Brood" wrote in response to my post again.
Will this post by "Brood" be conveniently overlooked?
I'm sure that my statement back to "Brood" will not go unpunished.
When some one "fires" at you or your position with out cause, you have the inherent right to "return fire. It is referred to as "self defense". Had this been an actual "fire fight"...well....we won't go into that. .
I know that you "Moderators here at ATS follow all my posts, knowing that you have read my reply to Grady Philpott's "editing" of previous posts made by me.

"Time is the purifier of motive". What kind of "stuff" is ATS made of? ATS must now answer that question.

Does "hypocrisy" over rule the "Guidelines" of etiquette at ATS? We shall see.

posted on 8-12-2010 @ 12:54 PM this post

For repeat offenders and especially pedophiles, i say cut their wieners off but leave their nuts, then lock them up.

That way they have all the urges but no way to appease them.

Having raging testosterone but no wiener would be a nightmare, and after a few men were sentenced to this horror, i think many would chill out with their urges to fulfill their twisted fantasies.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Remember this post? You should. You know who posted it. Are the words contained in this post "abrasive"? And yet, you at ATS presume to lecture me?! Try again! The "stain of hypocrisy" runs down this web site as the waters flowing over Niagara falls. Now, remember to "Cool Down" before responding! That is what you told me...isn't it?!
"What goes around, comes around". "How you doing tonight"? (Southern version: "how bout it"?) Good to hear it. Where are: "Grady". "Redneck", and "Don't Tread On Me", when I need them the most?????!!! "He who laughs last, laughs best". I'll be waiting......................................

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brood

Originally posted by scoutsniper

Scoutsniper

Stupid.

Seriously... I hope your kind stays in the south where that IQ level will continue to reside until stubborn ignorance proves to fail.... in which case you will ignore it and promptly continue using your ATS as a vindictive outlet for hate.... there's a word for this kind of behavior....

I am from the south and damn proud of it.

Bite my ass!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Brood

I'd just like to point out if you've read my other posts I said REPEAT or SERIAL Rapists and where I'm from we have the 5 year rule past the age of consent meaning if you 16 dating someone 5 years older it is not rape. Before the age of consent I believe its 3 years meaning if you are under the age of 16 you may date anyone 3 years older OR 3 years younger. at age of consent it gets more complicated so a 16 year old may date a 14 year old or 21 year old. Its some mathematical equation basically date within your high school at 18 you may date who ever you want.

Other things if there is no evidence yeah no death penalty, I made a generalization you did to I'm from northern Ontario Canada... I'm as south as you can get eh? (sarcasm) If you want to get technical I did move to southern Ontario and live there now but we tend to think Our south is in the mid west in Alberta (sorry Alberta)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
If MY child were the victim, I would not only personally castrate the son of a filthy dog...I would fry them up as mountain oysters and make him swallow himself in a macabre meal under pain of death Hannibal Lecter style.

How's THAT for insane??

I pray to my Heavenly Father I am never faced with such a situation, but if I am that low life scum better be praying to HIS maker that the cops catch up to him before I do and he can develop some Houdini disappearing skills while he is in prison...cause he's gonna need 'em as soon as he gets out.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

This is a "short" list that is found at:

en.wikipedia.org...

As you read through the list of names of the sexual killers, and the list of their victims, and how these things came about, it is clear to any one with a rational working brain that castration and incarceration do not rid society of the problem. Gary Ridgeway for example, the "Green River Killer". It should have been the "Green River Serial Murder". Jeffery Dahmer, Ted Bundy and the list is almost endless with these demented murders.
Place yourself in either the position of the victim or the victim's family. It is referred to as "The Criminal Justice System". The criminal may or may not get justice but is "protected" by that system. That is why our society "suffers" from "repeat offenders". The victims family rarely gets justice. It was announced just the other day that one of the two murders in the case of the Dr.Petits family shall be justifiably removed from our society.

I personally have no problem with killing, as long as the right people are being killed. Notice I did not imply "murder". For the ACLU (American Communist League Union) and the "bleeding hearts" people that have a problem with I said, too bad, live with it. Any one that would harm my family or friends, sexually, physically, mentally, or financially, shall answer to me. I guarantee that my "decision" concerning their "sentencing" through my interpretation of "The Criminal Justice System"(sic) shall not be as "cordial" as that of the "court system"(sic) operating here in the USA today. There shall be no "three appeals" and there shall be "no mercy". There shall be no "repeat offenders". However, there shall be justice in the "truest form". "Born again hard"
"What goes around, comes around".
Xiamara: Your post is "right on"!

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by scoutsniper

Thats my point exactly, victims don't always get the justice deserved. If anyone were to touch hurt my family my little cousins or my own children I would kill the person who hurt them because that's justice. My job in life is to protect my family and those I care about and put their life before others. If that's not to your moral standards fine. I'm the eldest in my family so its my job to protect my younger family its a self appointed job and I like it.

When my father died, essentially murdered by his crazy ex, I wanted justice and I will never see it because the law protects mothers who abuse their young daughters, and slimy journalists. What she caused I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. My family went through hell because of her. Justice protects the criminals more than the victims its about time the victims get the justice they deserve.

Great find though... Its disgusting though if you read how they get let go on parole, or reduced sentences. Sickening. If anyone know of the karla homolka trials in Canada you can see how flawed "Justice" is.
edit on 9-12-2010 by Xiamara because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

May I suggest a little reading material? "Art of War" Sun Tzu
The "nuts and bolts" reading is: "The Ultimate Sniper New Edition"
www.ultimatesniper.com...

"Real justice" is served "by the people, of the people, and for the people". Corrupt judges turn a blind eye and deaf ear to "real justice". Most are "shills for the NWO" and were placed into those positions for exactly that reason. Case: "9th Circuit Court, USA". That is all that is needed to define this turmoil we find ourselves in. My condolences concerning your lost loved one.

Scoutsniper

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join