It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somthing Strange.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I have gotten many reports over the last few month's about people getting sick but I have also seen some rather un-usual activity here lately.

This is going to sound very strange concidering I dont usualy report anything like this on ats. But I have gotten too many report's to ignore this any more then I have. Why we are not sure what the cause is yet we belive what ever is making people sick,animal's sick, and this is directly "water related". I have gotten report's from almost every where around the 50 state's so far and what ever is happening this sickness or what ever it is, is effecting the "sodium count in the blood stream of both human's and animal's so far acording to the report's I have gotten. You will not be getting any links on this because there is a black out in the media as was before when I report the incident in las vegus some time ago.

In horse's so far and the same with "Insect's" and 4 legged animal's are now starting to not drink the water out of there dish's or what ever there main supply of water is.

Here is a small example.

Last week I got a report from a man in the southern part of the united states. Very Creditable Person. He use's a material called I belive diotomacious earth. Which is surpose to be made up of fine ground sea shell's so that if any ant's or insects or smaller crawled across his property they would end up dieing because the porse earth is so sharp to the insect's it causes them to be cut when they try to crawl over the material.

I havent seen the picture yet but according to what I understand insects stay next to water so that they have a food supply. Here's the thing. The insects in mass tried to cross his property that has this porse earth on it in mass grove's. All of the insects that were or could crawl across the porse earth ended up dieing.

The question here is a few things that I can think of.

Why would a insect migrate to somewhere it knows it might die?
What causing sodium level's to be fluxuated in water or would effect sodium level's in both human's and insects to normal animal's?

Also what would cause cat's,dog's,horse's, and cow's not to drink the water?

I did a test on the water I give to my cat here and I didnt find anything in the way that would have made the cat sick but my cat wont drink the water even if it is filtered?

The same thing numbers of times that I have gotten for almost a soild 3 month's now.

What could be the answer?

Bio Weapon?
Chemical Weapon?
Loss of electrical energy?
Low Free Radical Interaction in the water?

The odd thing is that normaly I wouldnt report something like this on ats but I am doing it for 2 reason's.

I know that ats has massive amounts of people on the board. If what I am hearing is true from everyone that I have recived infomation from so far then some member's of ats would have expirenced the same thing by now so I decided it was time to start a thread.

The 2nt reason is if we have been hit with something we need to figure out what and rather quickly because what ever this is I think it is spreading.

In regard's to how I know it effect's the sodium content in the blood stream the people that I have talked to in many case's took there cat's or dog's or what not to the vet to find out if they had gotten west nile or some other type of disease. West Nile came back negitive on all blood test's so far. And test's were also done on Rift Vally Fever. Nothing there either. But it did show in all cases so far a rise in sodium or large lack of sodium in the blood stream of every person and animal tested so far.

What could it be any thoughts?

Falcon

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Whenever I eat eggs here in Oregon I get the trots.
I love eggs and never had problems in the UK.
Weird.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   
humm, no problems where i live, Miami. Both my dogs drink water just fine. I also drink a lot of water, and I mean a lot, althou I always filter the water i drink. I haven't gotten sick in some time now.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 01:53 AM
link   
The only thig i could surgest to give yourself and us some more infomation on this possible problem is to take water sample and get it independently examined for any water bourne contagions. Just make sure you use a independent laboratory and not a government one you dont want to give the game away if there is anything to what you think is going on.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I'm in the Bay Area and I just checked my cats water bowl, she hasn't touched it since yesterday. I filled it with freash and she's still not touching it. Might not be related but it's unusual for her not to drink any water.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 02:36 AM
link   
odd indeed...i live in upstate ny, i've noticed also that my cat hasn't really touched his water....i thought it was kinda odd, like maybe he was getting it from the toliet bowls or something (yuk) in anycase......i'll have to keep an eye on this...
as a subnote to this, it was just in the paper that we again recieved an expemption from having to have our water supply filtered as it is one of the cleanest lakes in the country....

(shrugs)

also...i work for the city EMS, i'll have to keep an eye on what we're transporting to the hospitals.....and i'll ask the ER's if they've seen an increase in abnormal lab values......i can say that in general, people just havn't seemed to be feeling well lately, wether its just getting tired of all the bad news or whatever.....i just think we are on the verge of some kind of breaking point here, like something has to give soon.....

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Thats wierd I got a new cat and it has not drank any tap water from its bowl at all since I got it. My old cat a few years ago couldnt get enough of the tap water but my new cat wont touch it. I catch my cat drinking nasty looking rain water that pooled on the chairs on my deck with all leaves and stuff floating in it but wont touch fresh water from my tap.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 03:49 AM
link   
The flouride in the water maybe?

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Hasnt flouride been in the water for years?

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Something strange indeed is going on. I just can't pin point it. My water is the least of my worries, though I do drink plenty of it.

[edit on 3-7-2004 by jrod]

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 04:26 AM
link   
My cat won't touch the tap. I give her bottled water only. No Dasani water, its tap water too. Sneaky Coke company. Plus I use a bowl with a pure silver decorative ring in the basin of the bowl. The silver helps keep things from growing in it for a few days. Silver, copper, and titanium kill germs and bacteria after contact. I assume the ability of these metals to oxidize somehow interferes with germs and causes them to die. She's a happy healthy large breed of 15 pounds at 9 years old and very little fat with good muscle tone. Oh, she gets no fish from the can because of mercury and other contaminants.

As for me, my daily dose of semiconductor EM radiation fields keeps me feeling weird. I only drink bottled water.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Its possible the their may have been an increase in flouride recently. Or perhaps another chemical may be inhabiting our waters. What could be in water that is dangerous to our health? Toxic waste? Virus?

Now who would do this? if I remember correctly the NSA's top agenda is to depopulate earth. Check out the article recently posted on these boards.

I am not saying that the NSA is putting stuff in our water, but do you think that even if someone is putting something in our water and they had "intelligence" of it going on, do you think they would do something about it? I don't think so. Not in the light of knowing that they want to depopulate the Earth, and not because Earth is overpopulated, but because with a lesser amount of people on Earth, it would give them more power, and thus have better and easier ways to control us. They'd probably encourage something like our water supplies being f*cked with!

Bush had intelligence of 9/11. He let it happen. On the tape that shows him in a kindergarten class while the WTC disaster occured, the agents with him "notified" him of the attack. They didn't WARN him that maybe they could be trying to attack him next, in fact, they acted as if they knew it was gonig to happen and he just gave Bush an "update" on a situation Bush knew something about.

NSA could be Bush here, and the Agents are the ones who give the intelligence of what is going on.

Each have their own agenda. Bush's was to invade Iraq, and get oil for more money, and supplies, and create a "dominating presence". NSA wants to depopulate Earth.

They could have used both situations for their advantage to further fulfill their agendas.

I know I am jumping to very possible conclusions, but the point here is to bring unbiased possibilities into awareness with the information that we know.

Of course, its just some possibilities out of the infinite number of them, but they are just as worth and credible as the possibility that none of them are true.

[edit on 3-7-2004 by The Quiet Storm]

[edit on 3-7-2004 by The Quiet Storm]

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Animals senses put human ones to shame If anything really bad was ever put into are water animals would be the first too notice. I wonder if theres any animal that could be used like canaries were back in the day to warn of gas in a mine a animal that would die way before a human would if the water was tainted with something bad.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Wasn't there some news about sea animals doing some strange things in the past week or so? I remember something about sea animals dieing and showing up on coasts. I also read something about Koi fish acting very weird lately as if they are trying to communicate something to whoever is watching them....

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by CAPT PROTON
My cat won't touch the tap. I give her bottled water only. No Dasani water, its tap water too.

Has your cat always refused tap water or is this something recent?

For the rest of you noticing a problem with the animals refusing water could you all confirm whether you are on a public water supply as oppossed to a private well, then offer the animals bottled water and report back as to whether they will drink it?

My cats are still drinking the tap water (public water supply).

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Good idea Relentless Public water here

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Well, my first thought was perhaps the watertable had gotten so low that sea water was beginning to become mixed with it, causing it to be loaded with sodium like brine water. Here in Florida, that is happening... but with reading about the sea creatures behaving in an odd way... I don' t know what to think.

I know the tap water here is bloody awful and most everyone drinks bottled water. Tap water tastes and smells of chlorine and whatever else they put in it. But if horses and cows aren't drinking the water from the provided sources, then where are they getting their water from?

[edit on 3-7-2004 by Cattlespy]

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 05:40 AM
link   
How safe is Municipal drinking water?
www.holology.com...

Drinking tap water may not be a real good idea!
suewidemark.netfirms.com...

Is Fluoride Drinking Water or Bath Water Safe?
www.wholly-water.com...

Bottled Water: Pure Drink or Pure Hype?
www.nrdc.org...

Study: Bottled water no better than tap water
www.usatoday.com...

What's in that bottle?
www.consumerreports.org...

Despite the hype, bottled water is neither cleaner nor greener than tap water
www.enn.com...

I haven't double checked these links, but I included them in here to show some of the uninformed that ANY type of water you drink nowadays isn't safer than the already unsafe tap water.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 06:27 AM
link   
It is not suprising that the sodium levels are showing as abnormal in a cases of dehydration.

www.labtestsonline.org...

This would almost be expected. The question then becomes why (especially in animals, that normally respond to their bodies needs), if dehydration exisits, are they not drinking to correct the situation.

I think there is a missing link here, but the sodium aspect is likely a result of the state of dehydration.

The Quiet Storm, thanks for all those links. I for one don't trust bottled water particularly. Especially in light of the fact that so many people are drinking it exclusively now. It seems to me that targetting bottled water for contamination these days would have a much more widespread affect than contamination of a local drinking supply. But I would hope this would be more difficult and therefore not a real worry.

I do hope more people will report back about the animals who are refusing tap water, more clues are needed if this is really going on all over the place. It might also be interesting to report what type of area you live in, and if there is anything significant about this area (for example - what's nearby, like a nuclear power plant or something).

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I live in Miami Florida, and I buy Zephryhills "fresh and pure" spring water.

I like to make tea regularly, and I noticed something about the water, a phenomenon that I notice about my water every single time I boil it in my micorwave.

When I look at it after I had just boiled it, I always see some "patches" of... "discoloration". I know water has no color, but these patches look sort of filmy, with an "oily" characteristic of having many blotches of colors on the patches of "film", which float in the water.

I still drink it though..... no known harm done to me.... at least on the surface of things. Though a small amount of chemicals don't affect me so siginificantly as to recognizably alter my consciousness, it can collect in the body and gradually cause changes which aren't natural.

I used to drink lots of water myself. Until I learned about how unsafe our water is, now the only water I drink is the water I drink when making tea, because it is boiled.... doens't make much of a difference in terms of fluoride levels but it can do something about bacteria.

These people who are getting sick..... is it a gradual thing? As if it takes a while, and repeated consumptions of the water to cause a significant change in one's well being, or does it happen almost instantaneously?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join