It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security 'messages' coming to Walmart, hotels, malls

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Hi.... welcome to Wal-Mart, are you a terrorist? Do you know any terrorists? What is the reason you are visiting Wally World today? Have you seen anything suspicious recently. After all the questioning... You can now go get your tampons and deoderant. Thank you please come again.
I live in a small midwestern town and I try to stay out of Wal-Mart, but unfortunatly the monopoly ran every business but Family Dollar and Dollar Genereal.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
And here is the "message" coming to every single aspect of your lives soon:

Now be a good little fearful citizen, and report, report, report! There's DANGER all around you!

"This is Big Brother, reminding you to be afraid and paranoid at all times, and how much you NEED our help."

LOL

from now on when i go to walmart, i'm going to tell the cashiers that the managers are acting suspicious and that they are following me around the store.

if everyone tells on wlmart personal they'll shut the hell up..

edit on 7-12-2010 by aliengenes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

Here here! I know they have security guards walking around checkin' everyone out.
How much more suspicious can you get?

Simple activism at its best!

Let's do this one for real.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

Heh yep, the Nightwatch finally pokes its head around the corner from fiction to reality... After seeing that video all i can say is, its all definitely starting to happen. Couple it with things like in my country old laws being rewritten so the Spooks are given the rights to hack and snoop on citizens PC's as they see fit...

'So it begins...'

edit on 7-12-2010 by BigfootNZ because: Meep

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I have been looking for a reason to completely give up Walmart and I think I just found it. This is completely ridicules....

What kind of "suspicious activity" are they referring to, I mean every time I'm in a Walmart I see at least 1 weirdo doing something strange. Luckly there is already a database with "suspicious activity" at Walmart: Possible terrorists?!

This could go further than what they are saying though. Who is to say that Walmart will not be sending the Gov't lists of the things we are buying?

This also adds to my suspicion that Walmart is Government ran.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
This is truly disturbing. We're on our way to a snitch based society.

I stopped shopping at Walmart years ago for other reasons. I'm glad I did. My wife if forbidden from spending one cent in that place. I'd rather spend a few more bucks elsewhere.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigfootNZ
reply to post by Rosha

Heh yep, the Nightwatch finally pokes its head around the corner from fiction to reality... After seeing that video all i can say is, its all definitely starting to happen. Couple it with things like in my country old laws being rewritten so the Spooks are given the rights to hack and snoop on citizens PC's as they see fit...

'So it begins...'

lol..yep..I was watching just the other day and it was uncanny! Good..Ive always wantd to kick some Bester butt!

Though I think if Monty Python did a version of Bab 5...we'd have or current situation summed up more realistically....remember this lot only have the power we give them.

Rosha

edit on 9-12-2010 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
All this is going to do is tie up the 911 lines and prevent real emergencies from getting through. You'll have swathes of people being brought up on 911 abuse charges and they'll use the excuse that Homeland Security told them to report anything suspicious.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join