It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Panel finds Justice reluctant to take cases of white victims

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

The Justice Department stonewalled efforts by the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights to investigate the dismissal of a civil complaint against the New Black Panther Party, leaving open the question of whether the department is willing to pursue civil rights cases "in which whites were the perceived victims and minorities the alleged wrongdoers."

In a 144-page report completed in November and released over the weekend, the commission said its lengthy investigation had uncovered "numerous specific examples of open hostility and opposition" within the department's Civil Rights Division to pursuing cases in which whites were the victims.

Read more

While the anti white racism goes back to 2005, I'm sure the current problems there have absolutely nothing to do with who currently heads the DOJ.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BigTimeCheater

...wow. I don't see why we can't just see everyone as HUMAN BEINGS. Not Black, White, Hispanic, African, Asian, whatever. Why can't we be labled AMERICANS?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by songofthebirdy
reply to post by BigTimeCheater

...wow. I don't see why we can't just see everyone as HUMAN BEINGS. Not Black, White, Hispanic, African, Asian, whatever. Why can't we be labled AMERICANS?

Because some insist on calling themselves hyphenated americans in the name of political correctness.

Well that and there is a certain political party who continues to put forth the perpetual victim myth for minorities.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by songofthebirdy

Because no one is happy that way, everyone wants to be special everyone wants to be different. Everyone wants special treatment everyone thinks they deserve special treatment for being a certain race. People got to see we are all very much alike. We all need to eat and sleep, our blood bleeds red, we all love and hate we all get afraid happy or sad. People need to understand all living things are one in the same. I dont know why but your post reminded me of an experience I had in highschool. After a large presentation on animal cruelty/testing I asked if anyone had any questions and some jerk laughs and asks me why animal cruelty was wrong so I punched him in the nose, before the teacher could intervene I kicked him and asked him if he was alive then I asked how much it hurt. The look on his face when the little lightbulb in his head went *ding* was worth the 2 weeks out of school. Basically sometimes people just need a good smack to wake them up.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Well, you know what they say: If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Just for the record, I am no longer 'white', I am a German-American.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
It has become prevalent over the years, that no matter what the situation, whites are the " evil " within this country. A political fact, is that no political figure will stand up and voice out the wrong doings of blacks, because in the end, that would cost them votes, not to mention in would be political suicide!
In order for these corrupt figures to continue to get re-elected, they must voice out sympathy for the minorities, and continue to take from the hard working and redistribute to the lazy, and allegedly less fortunate. Which goes against everything this country was founded upon.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Im Swiss/French American.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Im, German/American~

top topics

join