It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My analysis of the 'Time Traveler' photo.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
are u serious? What he wears was modern back than..but it existed

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Only a/the Creator could pass time.....or allow another to do so.
I don't believe there is a human on the planet that would be responsible with such 'power'.
The evidence of society itself should make it clear that this is Not the case.
The CIA is not what it 'used' to be and is not achieving it's original mission (to gain intelligence on communism).

Rogue agents within the cia and mossad *and other agencies) have compromised the mission to secure 'freedom'. Rhodes plan is far 'off track' from it's original purpose as the international 'banksters' took over just as the Bank of England was taken over during the Napoleanic war 'episode'. No need to rehash the topic as I've spoken at great lengths about this topic in the past here on ATS.

Everything within these intelligence agencies is very compartmentalized to ensure secrecy and 'control'.
When folks increase their understanding of who they are, why they are here as well as their 'purpose', Change may be something you could believe in.

Love and Understanding is the answer not paranoia and chaos. Very foolish to assume otherwise regardless of what one may assume about the future on the planet as well as the cosmos. "Do unto others as U would have done unto you". The best things come in 'simple' packages. Reminds myself of the 1000+ page bills of which are neither read or analyzed. Most 'planted' politicians are signing off on that line as they are instructed to do. Is it worth it to sell out the future of one's progeny? Think people, think about the consequences of your actions. Don't allow yourselves to be deceived and manipulated so easily. One's eyes and ears can be easily fooled though one's conscience is that part of the spirit that 'counts'. nuff said.

The Dept. of homeland security is nothing more than a means to control 'ALL' of the intelligence agencies so they would be less likely to squeal on one another and ruin the nwo plans of 'another'. They are well aware that chaos and disorder is just around the corner. Fiat currencies tend to have this 'effect' in due time.

The international banksters found it necessary to infiltrate the agencies for it's own objectives and the greed of man made it possible. It's never too late for the agency to turn around and do the right thing. One has the freewill of choice. I don't know about you but I don't believe I have 'ever' sold out my fellow man though have had $everal opportunities to do so. It's not in mI nature nor is it wise policy unto your Neighbor.

If the picture were real, it would not be a human or ET that could do such a thing.
Wow, imagine the consequences if a human could do such a thing.
Food for thought?

Remember Carrie?
ThIs is not a laughing matter.
It's very serious.....though it doesn't have to be.
Again, one has choice; Choose wisely, Please.
I would rather avoid the 'violence' and disorder though it seems quite apparent that those behind the scenes are Yanking your chain. Break the chains that 'bind' and Come Together. You all are going to need one another soon enough.
edit on 49am45064312631201012 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
this really is ....i dont know..here are so many crazy people believing every bs.

man this makes me mad..

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
The shadows around his head are out of sync with the surrounding people,,,and why would he dress like that for that time other than to draw attention to himself...I think not.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Hard to make anything definitive out at this resolution, but, observe common cameras of the 1940's. Exposure adjustment.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

Hi and thanks for the post

I have never seen this image before, i must apolgise for my ignorance up front but what year and event is this image from?

Yes i agree completly that the guy in the shades and knitted hoody is totally out of place for everyone else in that image. Although that in itself is not proof of time travel, howver strange and out of place it may seem. Howver i must ask do you have anything else that adds context to this image or the person in it??

Thank you again. HK007

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Science isn't wrong, the bomb works!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
It is a very interesting pic. I have seen it before here several months ago. I have also read different ideas on it elsewhere. My personal belief is that he is not a time traveler. I don't even think the pic is from the time period that it represents. I think it could be a movie or TV shoot of some kind. A meeting for it or something. Or maybe a reenactment of some sort. I believe time travel is possible. But I do not think this is the case. People do crap like this all the time and add a glorious story to it. But who knows. My view!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
In regard to this thread i am still awaiting exact confirmation on the date of this photo. Howver in the mean time i have been looking into the invention of sunglasses, but more importantly side shields as seen on the mystery man in the photo. Now i cant find exacting or conlusive evidence as to what year side shields were invented or patented but i will provide some links of sunglass eyewear from the 40's and 50's and also a patent liscence for removable side shields that is very recent.

www.thefind.com...

www.klasik.org...

Patent:
surfip.ipexl.com...

Vintage and Retro Glasses:

www.eyeglassboy.com...

Now i think the main question now is, in the era that photo was taken, were sunglass side shields invented??

Also as i said previously, the woll knitted hoody, the T with printed image and the hair is way out of character for every other single person in that image. Going by the suits and hats it has to be the late 40's or early to mid 50's??

So then why does have the only pair of the Sun Glasses on in the whole image, the T-shirt with printed image, knitted hoody etc etc.

As per my link above - a direct to USPTO - patent on sunglasses with sideshields:

patft.uspto.gov.../56084 69&RS=PN/5608469

edit on 8-12-2010 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
The man leaning on the car is clearly listening to the man standing to his left who is talking. The two are by no means twins. Guy standing next to supposed time traveler is looking out the side of his eyes, come on, prove that... I would say that the guy at bottom right of picture is a walking corpse, but that's about it. One step further what about this guy screams time traveler??? Punk kid interested in modern time events... The sad part is I used to be on your guys side of the fence and its these kind of statements that forced me to the dark side.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by aRogue

It looks to me that he may be holding an old Kodak "Brownie" camera.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Where was this picture taken, why was it taken of the crowd, and what was going on that day to cause a crowd?

Can anyone really answer these questions?

Yes, the photo is genuine, and was taken during a bridge opening ceremony. That info should be amongst the pages of this thread already, if you'd like the specifics.

EDIT: Here you go:

these people are attending a bridge opening! South Fork Bridge Reopening, in Gold Bridge, British Columbia.

edit on 8-12-2010 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
Yeah, he must be a time traveler. The 4-lens sunglasses, the B-3 Sherling standard issue bomber jacket and the Marathon Oil t-shirt couldn't be from 1940!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d970905b92db.png[/atsimg]

You could probably find the guy. He apparently was in the Army Air Corps, maybe in a bomber crew, and he worked for Marathon Oil in California.

edit on 7-12-2010 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

Here's the problem w. your theory. T-shirts as an advertising medium, as well as screenprinting, we're not around until the late 50's/early sixties. This pic was taken in 1940.

Also, he's wearing a 2-tone knit sweater. Not a bomber jacket. Try looking at it for more than 2 seconds.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 8-12-2010 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
One thing that keeps drawing my attention is the tip of this guy's nose. It looks as though the end has been "clipped off". Photoshop error? Certainly doesn't look like any nose I've ever seen.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The 'smoking guy', in the dark suit and hat with the glasses looks exactly the same as the guy in the dark suit , hat and glasses who is stood nect to the 'time traveller'. Does anyone else see this?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Screen printing first appeared in a recognizable form in China during the Song Dynasty (960–1279 AD).[1][2] Japan and other Asian countries adopted this method of printing and advanced the craft using it in conjunction with block printing and hand applied paints.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

1912 – American Olympian Donald Lippincott set a world record in the 100m sprint.

Found a letter 'P' from 1912...I guess printing letters on shirts was very popular. I have found numerous pics of men in the early 1900-1950s with printed shirts. Some ads..some look like country of origin prints..like (USA, Canada, etc), numbers, letters, ads for hotdogs, meat and baseball.

google search i used: 1940, screen printing ads on undershirts, mens clothing catalogs 1940, sports, etc.

There are many websites with complete vintage (30,40,50s) cataglogs (SEARS, jcpenney, Spiegel's, lord and taylor) just look through them. Wishbookweb is one.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Check out this one:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/45694055762b.jpg[/atsimg]

When taking a closer look...guy with a Mohawk!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5831caa410b1.png[/atsimg]

No, it isn't photoshopped. It's actually an art photo, etc., but I'll have to look up the source again.

EDIT: Actually, the source is in the first photo, lower left hand corner.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

Originally posted by Blue Shift
Yeah, he must be a time traveler. The 4-lens sunglasses, the B-3 Sherling standard issue bomber jacket and the Marathon Oil t-shirt couldn't be from 1940!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d970905b92db.png[/atsimg]

You could probably find the guy. He apparently was in the Army Air Corps, maybe in a bomber crew, and he worked for Marathon Oil in California.

edit on 7-12-2010 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

Your sunglasses are close but not a 100% match. I do not see any evidence of any kind of jacket, more like a college sweater (from another website), and the Marathon Oil t-shirt looks like a winner. But it has to be 1940 as that is the year (November) that the bridge was reoppened after a flood. Look up the history.
While I think Blue Shift is onto something, I just looked up the history of Marathon Oil, and it didn't come into name until 1962. Before that, it was The Ohio Oil Company, which was expanding, and bought Lincoln Oil Refining Co and Transcontinental Oil Company. Transcontinental Oil had a picture of a marathon runner, and in 1962, they changed their name to Marathon.

In 1962 The Ohio changed its named to Marathon Oil and entered the wholesale gasoline business
www.crocodyl.org...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Check out this one:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/45694055762b.jpg[/atsimg]

When taking a closer look...guy with a Mohawk!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5831caa410b1.png[/atsimg]

No, it isn't photoshopped. It's actually an art photo, etc., but I'll have to look up the source again.

EDIT: Actually, the source is in the first photo, lower left hand corner.
Nothing in this photo looks out of place. The "mohawked" guy is wearing the correct style of clothing, along with the correct style of suspenders. It could be a number of things actually. It could be a toupee falling off, or since he looks like a worker, it could be that he injured his head(hardhats weren't around then), and he had to get stitches, resulting in the doctors shaving part of his hair....or, it could just be a mohawk?

edit on 8-12-2010 by TravisT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join