It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Is Behind New World Order?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
well 1/3 of the population knows about new world order, but who is behind this. who or what is the elite im going to post some theories and tell me which is the most probable and which has the most evidence. well for starters one theory is that there are shapeshifting higher dimensional beings known as the reptilians who also possess the ability to control or overshadow people. another thoery is the bildiburg and the freemasons that theve been kepping their bloodlines in control of the world. another thoery could be that ancient aliens came down to rule and still rule to this very day and are trying to make the population easier to control. another thoery is that there are "mole people" who live under ground (with an inner sun) and are going to make a new world order to invade or something of that sort. another theory is that they are satanists who want to make one religion. another theory is that they are knowledgable humans who have been keeping the population unaware of their technologys (atlanteans) and want the world easier to control and expand their bloodlines. and another theory is that they are demons or demon hybrids who made UFOS and alien sightings to break the peoples religous beleif and have the devil rule the world and no other soul to go to heaven. there are many theories but which one is the correct one? which one has more evidence? who are the elite? most of these theories involve people or things involving the illuminati (beings or people from ancient babylon who are expanding their religous occults such as burning chidren under stone owls (molochs) and other things of that sort.) who or what is really running this planet and how will this all go down will we fight back? will we rise up against these beings or people before its too late. my saying is this O.E.F. above N.W.O (OLD EARTH FREEDOM ABOVE NEW WORLD ODER) may be subject to copyright. and so tell me who or what is behind new world order beacause its not a conspiracy theory anymore its fact. i know i already asked this a bunch of times but i need to say it to close out this thread. all right here it goes WHO IS BEHIND NEW WORLD ORDER? Monday, December 6, 2010

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 12/6/2010 by TheRedneck because: Correct all-cap title

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by christianUFOilluminati
well 1/3 of the population knows about new world order, but who is behind this. who or what is the elite im going to post some theories and tell me which is the most probable and which has the most evidence. well for starters one theory is that there are shapeshifting higher dimensional beings known as the reptilians who also possess the ability to control or overshadow people. another thoery is the bildiburg and the freemasons that theve been kepping their bloodlines in control of the world. another thoery could be that ancient aliens came down to rule and still rule to this very day and are trying to make the population easier to control. another thoery is that there are "mole people" who live under ground (with an inner sun) and are going to make a new world order to invade or something of that sort. another theory is that they are satanists who want to make one religion. another theory is that they are knowledgable humans who have been keeping the population unaware of their technologys (atlanteans) and want the world easier to control and expand their bloodlines. and another theory is that they are demons or demon hybrids who made UFOS and alien sightings to break the peoples religous beleif and have the devil rule the world and no other soul to go to heaven. there are many theories but which one is the correct one? which one has more evidence? who are the elite? most of these theories involve people or things involving the illuminati (beings or people from ancient babylon who are expanding their religous occults such as burning chidren under stone owls (molochs) and other things of that sort.) who or what is really running this planet and how will this all go down will we fight back? will we rise up against these beings or people before its too late. my saying is this O.E.F. above N.W.O (OLD EARTH FREEDOM ABOVE NEW WORLD ODER) may be subject to copyright. and so tell me who or what is behind new world order beacause its not a conspiracy theory anymore its fact. i know i already asked this a bunch of times but i need to say it to close out this thread. all right here it goes WHO IS BEHIND NEW WORLD ORDER? Monday, December 6, 2010

I'm not sure that many people truly know the answer to that, but those who own the Federal Reserve are pretty close to the top, if not the top, I would say. .

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I believe it could be as little as six families. I have narrowed that down from twelve due to a comment from Parliament. But who really knows?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
It's the jewish mafia plain and simple

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

The Elite are simply those who strive for a higher standard in not only themselves, but the beauty of their influence on the world. Elite is not a financial state, or a genetic lineage. To be Elite is simply to find the best and brightest in ourselves and others and work peacefully together to create the best future possible, for all sentient, loving beings.

Thus, an Order by which we, together, work towards a New World of peace and prosperity for all.

Anything less is not Illuminatus, but the darkness of Ignorance and Ego.

Who is behind this "NWO"? Everyone who chooses to walk the path of personal and communal self improvement and action.

That's how I see it, anyway...

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I would say the builderburg group. Assange mentioned something about leaking the content from their meeting, but I've yet to find it.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
it MIGHT be peaceful but highly unlikely considering how they got this far through VERY VERY unpeaceful ways. though a NEW WORLD ORDER might sound logical.but it is more logical that they are probably going to use it to have more control over people and kill most of the population as most of these theories say that the population should be kept under 500,000,000 they seem very power hungery like take the MAO case for intance he promised freedom and so many other good things and when he was in power the citizens payed the price in hunger, depopulation, and other things like death.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

it MIGHT be peaceful but highly unlikely considering how they got this far through VERY VERY unpeaceful ways. though a NEW WORLD ORDER might sound logical.but it is more logical that they are probably going to use it to have more control over people and kill most of the population as most of these theories say that the population should be kept under 500,000,000 they seem very power hungery like take the MAO case for intance he promised freedom and so many other good things and when he was in power the citizens payed the price in hunger, depopulation, and other things like death.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by christianUFOilluminati

to be quite honest
I have no clue why u
started this thread.

If u go to youtube and do a search
for NWO, u will get thousands
of videos on the topic.
Quite a few documentaries
on it too

best wishes

boon

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
there are two worlds that we live in. The one that you see, (school, work, home, hospitals, money, stores, car insurance, bills, houses, etc...) and then there is another world, that can't be seen so easily.

When people go to areas devastated by the System (ghettos, 3rd world countries, reservations), whored out and raped by money and greed, that is when someone can best see the darkest part of this unseen world. That is where you can see the beauty and struggle of the human spirit, at its strongest, most resistant, and weakest points. That is where most blind western/modern world people can actually see the world that has been in front of their eyes all along.

We live in an illusion. And most ATSers know this already. But the true "elite"/"powers that be" are at battle for your soul, nah, they don't want it, it's not theirs to have, if it were, they'd buy it. What they are after, is your destruction, to break you down in every way possible, to put you in a box, from birth to death. To define you, without your input, your words, they want to put the words in your mouth, make you buy everything they want you to, all of their BS. This is what Elite want to do.

You've got to break free from it. You've got to see what it is you truly want. You've got to pursue it. Know yourself. Ego is not a bad word. And nothing is wrong with having High Standards. Nothing is wrong with communism, so long as its agreed upon by all, and everyone has the freedom to choose whether to participate or not. Freedom, elite want you to not have any, or even better, convince you that you do not have any freedom. They are doing a pretty good job of this too.

don't let them.

how?

how does one do this?

Start small. take baby steps. Start knowing what you want, and when you know, start doing it, and pass this idea on.

DO WHAT YOU WANT

the world would be a far better place if people did.

top topics

join