It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NJ Legislation Bans TSA Scanners and Criminalizes Unreasonable Searches and Invasive Pat Downs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I'm glad to see somebody doing something! The Commerce clause of the Constitution has been perversely distorted by the criminals in power to trample our rights under the guise of protection.

The Commerce clause was intended to protect States against abuses by other States, not for the right to harrass and prosecute the citizens within those States.

On another note, I don't know if this is nationwide, or targeted by region, but has anyone else seen the C.I.A. advertisements on TV recruiting people for clandistine ops. Here in Dallas they are plastering late evening television.

And last night on the news they discussed Homeland Security's new "See something, say something" campaign against terrorism, seeking to get citizens involved and reporting anything they consider suspicious, in supermarkets, malls, shopping centers, etc., and an alliance with Walmart to broadcast Homeland Security messages on television monitors at the checkout counters.

And, mention was made that lithium batteries can be used in the manufacturing of methamphetamines, so if someone sees an individual buying batteries in large quantities it should be reported. Since when does Homeland Security have enforcement rights over drug crimes?

So, it seems, at least to me, that the federal government is now turning toward tactics to turn us citizens into federal watchdogs and against each other.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mark-in-dallas

Wasn't this done in Germany in the 40's? The government turning ordinary citizens into spys agianst their neighbor? This means if I don't like you I can turn you into the government and get you in hot water on some damned watch list just because... This is rediculous and MUST stop! Our country is heading for an implosion and will consume itself if these wrongs are not righted, and soon.
But hey, what do I know?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man
Isn't that assuming that the feds will be granted this authority by the state? It's time the states start to evoke their powers to succeed from this tyrannical union. Clearly the feds have turned tyrannical.

Centralized management of government in the way it exists everywhere today is the problem. Rather than demand something different, these people ram their agendas down our throats and we take it like a good herd of surfs.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
Even though I will stand with my state forever on this matter we differ as no state can override a Federal law as this is a misuse of the 10th amendment. Airports are subject to Federal jurisdiction and not state jurisdiction so no state has the authourity to override the Federal. Federal trumps state always on matters like this.

For everyone here......PLEASE explain just WHO is the "State" and WHO is the "Federal Government". Is it an idea? An individual? A group of people? And who are THEY? And how do they derive jurisdiction and where is the enforcement clause?

Please explain this to me. Having studied law for many years and waking up to the fraud, I am interested in others ideas and opinions as to just who and how, jurisdiction is derived and WHO really has the authority.

The "State" is The Second Tier of Government which are Township/Bourough/City on The lowest tier, Tier 4, The next tier is County/Parish (In Louisiana only) Government Tier 3, State Government Tier 2, Federal Government is the jurisdiction of the 43 states, 7 Commonwealths & 8 Territories that make up The United States Of America Federal Government for which each are deputized to act in official law enforcement capacity as cleared by the individual body whose charged with the oversight of any agency in each's respective tier.

As far as the Constitution Obama made an order that not too many people that was made aware to that every attempt to undo the the Sacred Text was effectively put under suspension but the actions of DHS, TSA, as for our more perfect union to develop certain tools are required to be implemented. This new protocol is not permanent as there is no indication now that things are about to pop off somewhere but we must remain vigilant. Remember, it's a mind game. We must win this new "game".

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join