It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can two people have the same dreams and the killer joker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
My mother told me she had a dream of me being married, driving and having a family with a woman who is blond hair. To be honest only a few times in my life have I ever had a dream like this with a blond girl who was Irish or something of that nature. Pretty cool! I'm surprised my mother had a dream about the same woman.
Another dream is apart of a series of dreams I had this morning. I was killed by the Joker and then I came back to life. This is how the dream went down. I was in the motel room talking to a guy about the air system. I asked him to fix the mercury and he said why can't I do it? I said I'm a nerd or something of that nature. I had some 3D view of the mercury system. Out of no where a Joker look alike came inside the room and had me pinned. I immediately had a flash back where my spouse told me before her death the joker was after me. I should of listened to her. Because the joker got me with multiple stab wounds to the chest, stomach and anywhere else on my face. As he started to leave I told myself forcefully I can never die! I will come back to life like before and destroy him! I wanted to tell it to him out loud but he came back and left the knife at my face. I then cough out blood and awoke from the dream checking my body of stab wounds. Thank God there is no Freddy Krugger or Joker. Well at least I live in California far away from all the killers.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
That is freaky to hear! Did the joker look like Heath Ledger? I would like to know more about this killer deck of cards.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
better that Joker looked like Jack Nicholson (I don't like Hedger and Nicholson looked more than the comicbook's)

OT, I've had several shared dreams with friends, they call me a "dreamwalker" because I usually dream with them and they dream with me, and think I'm playing with their heads all the time, but is something natural I can't control, it just happens

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

me and my cousin were inside the same dream once. not like we both were viewing the same dream, like a movie. we were both physically inside the dream with 2 seperate roles, i noticed him in the dream, and he noticed me. a couple days after the dream i talked to him about the dream, he said he had the exact same dream only from his perspective (at the back of the bus). I was sitting around the middle of the bus. the bus flipped, went over a guard rail.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I have dreams that have people i know in them,sometimes people i dont know.

And i truly believe,they have the same dream at the same time.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

a friend and me sat talking a few years ago about the dreams we had involving ufos and such, and well, one of usstarted describing this dream.
with me, well, there was like a war going on outside, ufo's flying around, shooting, our planes and such shooting, ect. there were also men going house to house in search of people....these men has black pants with red stripes going down the side. and well, I had found a place to hide, and was hiding, there was someone else hiding with me. at the time of the dream (I was rather young when I dreamt it, I had no idea who the other person was.) well, we were both describing something very similar, till well, it hit us about at the same time and we realized, who the other person in the dream were!! we didn't know each other as kids, but, we had somehow managed to embed each other into the same dream?? I have no explananation to offer, so well, will just leave it at that.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I have tons of dreams with people I know in them, and I have tons of dreams where I don't know anybody too.. but I've never had a dream that another person had at exactly the same time they did... at least not that I know of, is this even possible? It makes me think of several people saying they had the same hallucination at the same time or something... in other words, if multiple people had the same hallucination at exactly the same time, were they still hallucinating or did it really happen.

top topics

join