It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Wall Street Pentagon Papers: Biggest Scam in History. US people used as collateral

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Wow. This is shocking, I'm stunned.

Here are two snips from this article by David DeGraw of AmpedStatus, which details in an easy to understand way the unimaginable fraud that's been going on. If this is true, ..... words fail me.

urlm.in...

Snip
I’ve written many reports detailing the crimes of Wall Street during this crisis. The level of fraud, from top to bottom, has been staggering. The lack of accountability and the complete disregard for the rule of law have made me and many of my colleagues extremely cynical and jaded when it comes to new evidence to pile on top of the mountain that we have already gathered. But we must not let our cynicism cloud our vision on the details within this new information.

Just when I thought the banksters couldn’t possibly shock me anymore… they did.

We were finally granted the honor and privilege of finding out the specifics, a limited one-time Federal Reserve view, of a secret taxpayer funded “backdoor bailout” by a small group of unelected bankers. This data release reveals “emergency lending programs” that doled out $12.3 TRILLION in taxpayer money - $3.3 trillion in liquidity, $9 trillion in “other financial arrangements.”

Wait, what? Did you say $12.3 TRILLION tax dollars were thrown around in secrecy by unelected bankers… and Congress didn’t know any of the details?
end snip

Snip
People also can’t grasp the colossal crime committed because they keep hearing the word “loans.” People think of the loans they get. You borrow money, you pay it back with interest, no big deal.

That’s not what happened here. The Fed doled out $12.3 trillion in near-zero interest loans, using the American people as collateral, demanding nothing in return, other than a bunch of toxic assets in some cases. They only gave this money to a select group of insiders, at a time when very few had any money because all these same insiders and speculators crashed the system
end snip.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
That's pretty much it in a nut shell.

Only the total number of loans and guarantees is closer to 25 trillion and has been on-going for several years now.

www.bloomberg.com...

Eventually the entire global economy will implode and we will all be living in a post-apocalyptic Wiemar Germany, but not before the bankers and politicians move to island nations with no extradition and all the gold.

edit on 6-12-2010 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

2 questions I have here:

1) Do u know this is a blog?

2) Do u really think the FED is gonna allow
some nobody off the street to view this
secret backroom deal? Not a chance
in hell IMO

but good luck with the sell

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I had started a thread a few days ago where I had a video clip of Greenspan at Jekyll Island last month with Bernanke admitting on a panel that the government had committed criminal fraudulent acts.
Bernanke covered his mouth, hung his head, and said nothing.

The thread didn't get a lot of traffic and died quickly.

Bloomberg news was there, and didn't report this... they reported a bunch of stupid crap Bernanke said, dog and pony show stuff.

I am not shocked anymore by any fraud and criminal acts after watching that clip, furthermore I am not shocked by our news media not reporting anything substantial anymore after learning that Bloomberg (who I used to hold in semi decent regard until the Jekyll Island thing) is obviously scared to report the news that is the real deal.

Nobody in our government will do a darn thing, and unfortunately, I can't see any way to force them to, as
the voters don't seem to be able to make that big of a difference.

Looks like the same old crap is going on in Congress.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
reply to post by wcitizen

2 questions I have here:

1) Do u know this is a blog?

2) Do u really think the FED is gonna allow
some nobody off the street to view this
secret backroom deal? Not a chance
in hell IMO

but good luck with the sell

What sell? What am I selling? Please explain.
second

edit on 6-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

selling this as a legitimate truthful article.
I mean c'mon
the FED is just gonna let somebody
have access to a secret meeting where
they barter America's freedom away and then
allow them to walk out and print the story
in a blog. When has the FED ever done this?

Usually you and I see eye to eye
on a huge range of topics, however
this time I will have to abstain on the
grounds that this just doesn't sound
real given the FED's prior history.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegoodearth
I had started a thread a few days ago where I had a video clip of Greenspan at Jekyll Island last month with Bernanke admitting on a panel that the government had committed criminal fraudulent acts.
Bernanke covered his mouth, hung his head, and said nothing.

The thread didn't get a lot of traffic and died quickly.

Bloomberg news was there, and didn't report this... they reported a bunch of stupid crap Bernanke said, dog and pony show stuff.

I am not shocked anymore by any fraud and criminal acts after watching that clip, furthermore I am not shocked by our news media not reporting anything substantial anymore after learning that Bloomberg (who I used to hold in semi decent regard until the Jekyll Island thing) is obviously scared to report the news that is the real deal.

Nobody in our government will do a darn thing, and unfortunately, I can't see any way to force them to, as
the voters don't seem to be able to make that big of a difference.

Looks like the same old crap is going on in Congress.

Yes, I saw that video too. It's shocking to see them sit there, acknowledge criminal activity, and do nothing.

What shocks me is the scale of this and the ramifications in terms of the power they wield. At least it confirms that the shadow government is the bankers, without any doubt I would say. Small solace!

Are there no good guys anywhere with the guts to do something - except the brave Ron Paul who is speaking out for an audit of the Fed. (Ain't gonna happen!)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The problem is that the truth is been out there, Joseph Stiglitz nobe price winner, told the same thing, the government created the economic bubble that brought the unregulated banking system to the ground, then forced the tax payer to cover up the loses because it didn't want the people to know that they did it

Now the government has created the next bubble with the creation of worthless money to cover up the real deficit.

That new bubble is making the markets look like they are recovering, luring investors to put money in a system that is already death.

This time the bubble will burst in lest than 10 years.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by wcitizen

selling this as a legitimate truthful article.
I mean c'mon
the FED is just gonna let somebody
have access to a secret meeting where
they barter America's freedom away and then
allow them to walk out and print the story
in a blog. When has the FED ever done this?

Usually you and I see eye to eye
on a huge range of topics, however
this time I will have to abstain on the
grounds that this just doesn't sound
real given the FED's prior history.

Actually, this is based on the figures the Fed was forced to release just recently. If you had looked into it before making snide comments you would have seen that.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
IMO the military should step in and oust the whole government - except they are bought too.

second.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Someone asked what the Wikileaks furore was covering up. This looks like a good candidate.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The truth is we are being squeezed from more than one side, and cannot get braced to react against any one thing in a concerted manner....
The robberies are constant, and ongoing...Its no different than if the Mafia was running the whole shebang.
Every possible source of real wealth is being targeted and drained.
Nothing of value today, is worth as much as it was pre the meltdown
(except perhaps gold or silver )
Anything you declared on your house insurance, is probably devalued 20-30% or perhaps even more.
That rookie Tye Cobb card? well maybe that...but lots of what we consider our precious assets, are mere second hand store goods today....
Along with our homes,autos,boats cottages, whatever, if its real, its probably devalued.
What im getting at is the loss and the size of it, has not even begun to be added up entirely!
Everywhere we look, its the same story.The costs of keeping up or improving the infrstructure,along with all the other costs and credit charges,are more than the public can hope to provide given the economic climate.
Taxes go uncollected on huge homes because decvelopers cannot sell them,the city or county is forcd to forgive or wait for the money...round and round it goes....
All kinds of these derailments are adding up to a staggering financial headache that will have to be cut like to gourdian knot someday, and i think thse rich far seeing people are counting on that....they are gonna loot and scoot when the plug is about ready to pull on the whole thing.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
This on Yahoo.

Bernanke talking.

Treasuries went down today after the tax cut stay was announced. So the idiot comes out again.

Summary Box: Bernanke's comments push Treasurys up

Treasurys got a lift Monday from Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke. In an interview with CBS' "60 Minutes," he said the bank could boost its $600 billion bond-buying effort if the economy needs it.

COUNTERING CRITICS: Bernanke rebuffed the argument that the Fed's $600 billion program risks creating rampant inflation. He said he had "100 percent confidence" the Fed could move quickly enough to stop that from happening. "We could raise interest rates in 15 minutes if we have to."

10-YEAR NOTE: The 10-year Treasury yield dropped to 2.93 percent from 3.00 percent Friday.

(my emphasis added)
news.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoodearth

Tax cuts will only erode the nation more because loss income can not be use for employing the unemployed with jobs that can help the nation and the economy.

The last stimulus did nothing but hurt the economy more.

We are a nation that pre-economic crash was driven by consumerism no on investments, so the government thinks that extending benefits will keep the people from spending to feed the economy. But no long term solutions to the economic problem has been on any table in congress.

edit on 6-12-2010 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

True, and my post really wasn't meant to comment about the "tax cuts" as at this last gasp
of the dying economy, the tax cuts are like trying to give adrenaline shots to the heart of a patient
who has been on the table dead for over two hours...

My beef is with the fact that the moron Bernanke is creating money out of thin air and still insists that
he is not creating an inflationary scenario, or actually, more accurately, a hyperinflationary situation.

I'm sorry if I seemed to be sending a mixed signal on that post. I had to get off the computer and go out for a bit.
edit on 6-12-2010 by thegoodearth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Nothing Shocks me anymore when it comes to Wall Street and the Federal Goverment , but " Sky Angels " do Sometimes...........

i297.photobucket.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

Nothing Shocks me anymore when it comes to Wall Street and the Federal Goverment , but " Sky Angels " do Sometimes...........

i297.photobucket.com...

They are more credible, wouldn't you say?

new topics

top topics

join