It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inventor Giving Away Plans to Power Cars on Water - 2004 Pickup Driven 3000 miles on Water!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I'm very grateful to submit this to ATS because word of this technology is racing around the world. I've collected everything I can about the technology including an email I got from one of the inventors. I hope to interview him in the near future God willing. They have already had threats against them and their families and that's why I'm asking the ATS crew to spread the word around the world NOW!

Not only have these men converted a 2004 Dodge pickup truck to be powered from water (HHO) similar to what Stanley Meyer has done, but they are also giving away all the plans and details of how they've done this to the public so that others may do the same.

I've included the video that shows the truck that has already been driven more than 3000 on nothing but water.

Don't listen to people that tell you this is impossible because it's been done before but has been suppressed. I''m sure the naysayers will come out and tell you NOT to believe it because they are so smart but they are just parroting back what the Powers That Were have brainwashed them with. Don't let them tell you that the batteries will run down and all that garbage because the fact is that in their first 3,000 mile test, their batteries did just great and are still going strong.

The naysayers haven't done the research on this technology being done before by Stanley Meyer, Daniel Dingel and MANY others. It's not new! These men just want to get the word out and have others begin experimenting and converting vehicles also. So don't listen to those that say it's impossible, it's been DONE!

Information on their technology

Inventor Frederick W. Wood and his associates, David Seigler, from Future Energy Concepts, Inc. have converted a Dodge 2004 pickup truck to run on nothing but hydroxy gas, electrolyzed on-board, and on-demand, via a super efficient electrolysis (from water) method they have developed.

Their system produces 55 liters per minute on 55 amps and and they have recently completed a road trip of more than 3,000 miles, running on this set-up.

Though they are working on a production model, they ae giving away the core design to the world and hope that people will replicate.

Here's the video that shows the vehicle running on water.

Their website and Youtube Channel

www.youtube.com...
www.futureenergyconceptsinc.com...

I also posted an email my team got from Freddy along with everything about the process I could find here.

www.project.nsearch.com...

Spread the word - and don't listen to the naysayers. This is REAL and WORKING now!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
This was already posted on ATS a few weeks back: Truck powered by water

Remember to use the "Search" feature. You could find that article by searching with the words "Dodge water power".

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

I'm glad you posted this. It's wonderful to see people sharing their years of painstaking research in this way.
No matter that it was posted before, it's worthy of being posted again and again so as many people see it as possible.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
This was already posted on ATS a few weeks back: Truck powered by water

Remember to use the "Search" feature. You could find that article by searching with the words "Dodge water power".

That's Great. This one gets a flag and star also.

If we don't try, we will never succeed.
This one, at least they have been tinkering in the right direction.
I am going to build one for my 1 ton dually that I use to pull my Powerboat.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Yeah, and it only takes 55 liters of water per minute to operate!

Seriously though, I think this is awesome and hope more people fine tune this idea and make it just a little bit more practical.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
6:10 hell of a quote

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I want a conversion kit !!!
NOW !!!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Great post.
I got the pdf sent to me a few weeks ago.
I haven`t read it all thru yet but up to now, anyone with the right know how should be able to build one of these converters easily.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Great though slightly misleading find...
The water is not the direct fuel.
It is snap separated into its two gaseous componernts.....big/small difference
This is indeed good new for the world.I hope it gets far and wide and the people can tinker with it too if its simplistic enough...
There are too many monopoluies on the nessessities of a decent life...
Remember people, we have OTHER MORE PRESSING needs for water, than to suck it up as fuel...
Lesson no 1 from oil....it seems like a whole lot, but it is after all finite.
The corn alchohol we mix with gasoline for fuel removes millions of acres from vital food production.
The algae fuel is x many times more efficient, than corn fuel (huge)but it too requires a water pond to grow on....
All these "new" fuels, though innovative, are not the answer.
We need an out of the box different fuel.
Zero point,earth geo magnetic electricity production...(invented in early fifties by WB Smith...) clean nuclear, or other unimagined power sources.
There are a whole lot of ifs to this new fuel situation as well....
Assuming that the world will convert at whatever rate to the new stuff, we will require massive amount of infrastructure changes to accommodate it.
Manufacturing, will be full bore building new and cleaner power sources...
also the products they will power....
The manufacture of these new things will require an immense amount of oil, natural gas, water, etc...
We are in the precarious position of possibly not having crucial resoures or oil water etc, to MAKE THE CHANGOVER!!!
The time factor here is not an open ended lazy spiral, but a crucial right angle cut off!
We are just not taking these things into account....scarcely factoring in the mountans of raw materials and the mega/giga sized quantities of power,great lakes of water, you name it....

I for one would like to see some real attempt to quantify these concerns and others about the ability we may or may not have to affect such world wide evolutionary measures....
(Dont start with the fake global warming either, because this goes beyond that..doesnt concern itself with it.)
Just the physical capability, and actual resources to make a huge changeover, from old to new clean power.
gas IS running out right?So....?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I have seen this video before and it is good to hear that they share the technology too everyone. Like many inventors they are also threatened, that doesn't surprise me at all.

Can anyone give me a link to the pdf?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

My only problem with this Glenn, is that you get recombination under pressure of H2+O2 converted back into water unless you use a different ratio. Which brings the second problem, heat. Anything higher than a 1:4 ratio by weight approaches combustion temperatures that melt iron, like heads in a combustion engine. Since you don't appear to be separating hydrogen from oxygen and then remixing at a 1:4 ratio or less, you might want to look at how I have done it using permeable membranes that allow the separation and controlled recombination of gases. Permeable membranes allow electrons and ions to pass easily while not allowing the actual gas bubbles to pass, hence H2 goes to the cathode and O comes off the anode and it is chambered in such a way as not to mix. If it were necessary to increase the oxygen content, you can use an ozone generator (50kv at less than 10ma) to produce O3 for recombination, but it isn't necessary, there is more than enough oxygen.

Since hydrogen has an atomic weight of just under 1 and oxygen is at just under 16, the weight ration is 1:16 per molecule roughly. Hydrogen comes off 2:1 in any HHO electrolysis type system so your weight ratio is 1:8. You actually need 1/2 the oxygen in a perfect world, but then you also have to take the 19% atmospheric oxygen into consideration during your burn, so in reality 1:3 is about your maximum ratio with combined atmosphere. H2:O2 ratios in the area of 1:6 or 1:7 by weight produce a combustion temperature around 5500 to 6500 degrees, like the H2/O2 rockets that lift the space shuttle (not the solid boosters).

Here's my unit...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3d058f528965.jpg[/atsimg]

Which runs a 2.5kw generator with 1.9kw's of surplus. It produces about 0.2 litres per second or about 12 litres per minute of H2 and 6 litres per minute O2, mixture by weight is 1:3 plus atmospheric oxygen. I am planning on using resonance cavity activation in the future as well as looking at microwave, magnetic resonance (you should see my magnetics, I have an adiabatic reactor running at 14 tesla per coil with 16 coils) and water precession frequencies to increase efficiency.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Please add your comments to this ongoing thread...
2004 Dodge Pickup Runs on 100% Water

-closed-

new topics

top topics

join