It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emptiness and Nirvana

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
What is emptiness?

Form is emptiness. This means that whatever shape, color, or contour a thing takes, it is inherently empty, an illusion, a composite of different angles, measurements, and shades to make up what we perceive to be relative to an ideal archetype of a thing.

Form is form, in another realm lays the blueprint of all things, there can be healers in that realm, no everyboy get acces to there. You take two realms for one, thou spoketh truly untrue, I hope you understand. When you take those two realms together you need to work in it. Be respectfull with the ability.

Emptiness is the natural state of existence. A nothingness. An emptiness devoid of any real being, any real self. Without the sun or any other energy, life would be a nothingness, it would be empty.

Nirvana is the realization of this truth of reality. It is about letting go of the emotional attachments to physical and metaphysical realities. That's the truth. There is nothing more than this to know in life. Once you overcome the duality of life by realizing its inner emptiness, you can transcend all limitations and be reunited with your true Self, never to view life as perpetual, but eternal.

As a human knowing this truth, your normal senses still function regularly, but your mind is freed, able to contemplate new concepts, truths, and perspectives. Immediately you will start distancing yourself from others, as your new awakened state sees beyond the simple distinctions between left/right, good/evil duality. You'll have achieved "middle-way" vision, seeing beyond the extremities towards That Supreme Truth.

When a person dies, they become what they most wanted, what they most desired. Their soul reunites with the energy of their mind. When a being, enlightened and knowledgeable about the true state of existence, passes away, their mind is liberated of all things and they truly are free.

You just know something, you are not already there. Your another one of those whom think they got it. It is nothing to mess with and we all want your kind to put your hands of of our body while you are messing aroung at home. Read the bible and come to yourself. Watch out for you head not going exploding. Women SCK
edit on 2010/12/28 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

"Love in itself is profoundly divine, terribly divine.

"In ancient times, the cult was dedicated to love and to the woman, who reigned.

"They knew that the woman was the most grand thought of the Creator turned into flesh, blood, and life..."

- Samael Aun Weor

Sphere of Lilith

"Here we find those who abhor sex, for example, Monks, Anchorites, Mystics, Spiritualists, people from different Pseudo-esoteric organizations, etc. All types of Infrasexual people hate sex and consider themselves to be highly superior to those of normal sexuality. All of the taboos, restrictions, and prejudices that currently condition the lives of people of normal sexuality were firmly established by infrasexual people. Infrasexual people mortally hate the Arcanum A.Z.F. nevertheless, they give to themselves special credentials, and therefore, it is not difficult to find homosexuality within many convents and schools that are dedicated to spiritualistic or pseudo-esoteric studies. All of the crimes against nature are found in the Infrasexual Sphere of Lilith."

- Samael Aun Weor

edit on 28-12-2010 by Tamahu because: edited quote

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Who would we be if we lost all of our complexes? It is these complexes that keep us spiritually blinded. What happens when we loose our entire notion of our self ( higher or lower)? All that I can say is that I had a tiny glimpse of this and it was amazing how much did not matter in life and also how significant but ultimately how small I was even to my family. Can I remind the OP that this was indescribable in the sanskrit "Neti Neti" ( Not that, not that) Cosmic consciousness is to me very abstract even the love is just non specific which means that sensible comment is almost impossible.

I still do not know how much of my small experiences reflect my core system which is QBL.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by dontreally

Forgive, I was just trying to get you to come out of the knowing ABOUT, to getting authentic about it, without negating the views and felt experience of others.

There used to be a guy around here called Michael Cecil, who was rather fanatical and fundamentalist himself, but I did like his view that the human being has lost something of his true nature, by becoming nothing but a combination of two aspects - the thinker, and the self.

I wanted to explore spirit.

This is one of my pet peeves -tThe Armchair querent. I believe the journey is absolutely crucial. But we all walk that path alone. What will lead some to enlightenment will not lead others there at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join