It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emptiness and Nirvana

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Forgive, I was just trying to get you to come out of the knowing ABOUT, to getting authentic about it, without negating the views and felt experience of others.

There used to be a guy around here called Michael Cecil, who was rather fanatical and fundamentalist himself, but I did like his view that the human being has lost something of his true nature, by becoming nothing but a combination of two aspects - the thinker, and the self.

I wanted to explore spirit.

And no I don't think I'm special, I KNOW i'm special, and I also know that so too is everyone else in their own right, whether they realize it or not.

We all just wanted to be understood, but context and framing is everything, and I've begun to realize that the idea of being already always driven by the thinker and the self, is just no way to be, it doesn't help us to realize the kingdom of heaven or the fullness of the emptiness of nirvana, which, if there is such a place, it has to be here now, at some level, but I think we've all got blinders on, even the "learned and the wise".

I was stuck in a certain way of being and thinking and now I'm getting unstuck, and am becoming more authentic about my own inauthenticity, and if that bothers someone, what can I do about that?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

Yes, and I'd like to sacrifice him to Christ, through us, it's the only way to go, because, while Adi Da WAS and presumably at some level would still be (as the big something in his nothingness, itself the height of narcisses) an authentic actual Avatar - nevertheless, who would give themselves to Adi Da over Jesus Christ as an object of devotion? Ad Di NEEDED our love and our company, for his own sake, not entirely for ours. You remember that question I posted to you by MSG, which you left unanswered..? So if there's a tree of Avatars somewhere, a Christmas tree of sorts, Adi Da is like the wrapping paper on our gift, which is not him, but ourselves in the spirit of God accepted and received. Adi Da is just the brainchild of the family sitting in the corner laughing while we start opening our gifts, to play. But it is me actually, who places Adi Da back into the appropriate context, so as to maintain his mirth, or to restore it to it's appropriate functionality. Adi Da cannot be followed as if a guru. He can however still be integrated, since his argument is impeccable, and seemingly without flaw, but there was a flaw in his rebellion against everything but himself, while asking everyone else to give themselves over to him for no reason "stupidly", born of his rebellion against Christ. But he sure got the eternal space, and how once we find it, how we might begin to establish ourselves in mirthful happiness and therefore, life, grace and the possibility to be free to freely love. He got that, and then left it out, while pointing always to himself as the latest and greatest, the "replacement" of all the rest.
It's when he made himself the center of it all in his great nothingness, that he became a big something, and therefore the greatest narcissist of all time (ever greater than me!). This is what I mean when I say I would like to sacrifice the Narcissus of Adi Da to Christ through me, and then see if I can't raise the roof, in the understanding of the most magnificent joke, which no one when they think about it can't not get - and Adi Da was once there telling that running gag, but then he lost it and Narcissus slipped in through a blindspot!
(that was the Adi Da in my laughing, and rejoicing). Even Jesus himself never wanting people crawling around at his feet merely for the sake of his company, but instead, it was all about everyone else. "If I were to seek only my own glory, then that would be no glory at all."

This is my view on Adi Da, may he laugh eternally again and again, at his own folly, his own narcissus, recognizing his fatal error, 'cause he would get that joke and he does, even now!

edit on 18-12-2010 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Nice to see you out of the very VERY dark box with cracks of light shining in, to out in the open, being self expressed, perhaps even "giggling and rolling", at will. And of course that dark dark place is always still there if you choose, just don't forget when you're in there, that the light coming through the cracks, is YOU!

P.S. Aside: No I'm not trying to show anyone up with these three consecutive posts appearing to hijack the thread, while trying to prove something and make myself look special. I don't care about that or I should say I am starting to care less and less about it, since there's not a damn thing I can do about it anyway.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

It doesnt bother me.

I know HaSheM - G-d, controls the hearts of everyone. If youre hesitant or lack the desire to possibly edify yuorself with the wisdom of another tradition, its not you, but him who deems this appropriate for you. So, i dont get bothered by you. I think what you have, and what gives you inner peace is exactly that which the creator prepared for you, and thats your own special relationship with him.

But even despite that understanding - the fact that the way things are is exactly the way G-d wants them to be, theres still a general truth, and a general wisdom which He had given to mankind, and only one nation was chosen to recieve it. Not for itself, but for all of us. The purpose of Torah is for all of us - Jew, Non Jew, its for mankind in general, and for all of the creation itself.

If others dont know that, i can accept that. If they resist embracing it, that too is also G-ds will. The only time it becomes a problem is when people actively and willfully try to subvert the Torah and prevent its program for this world. Than such people are no longer being stuck in a previous view, but indeed see Torah and Judaism as a threat to their own views and seek to destroy it.

Sound crazy? Its the story of the Jewish people. Its the reason why theyve been persecuted for two thousand years.

Also, sorry about getting the thread off topic. I had one to stay with the theme except some of samael aun weors views towards Jews and Judaism upset me.

Even despite my conservative stance and defence of the cosmology which Judaism represents, i still only hope and pray for the continued strength and health of all lovers of G-d, and all who seek to help others and be good human beings. That obviously is a very important thing. Just not as important as preserving the position of Judaism and its theology.
edit on 19-12-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

www.beezone.com...
THE COSMOS

by Bubba Free John (Franklin Jones)

The beginning of the book is not page nine, beginning the Life of Understanding, a biographical section, the beginning of the book is the prologue, the Heart of Understanding, And this prologue contains a thesis and a claim, which is the central proposition of the entire book, And that's why it's here, So it would be appropriate to read it,

"Death is utterly acceptable to consciousness and life." This is a thesis and a claim. An unusual one, How could death be acceptable to life? It seems to be the opposite to life. How could it be acceptable to consciousness. It seems to contradict consciousness, So this is an unusual claim, a paradoxical claim. Death is utterly acceptable to consciousness and life.

"There has been endless time of numberless deaths, but neither consciousness nor life has ceased to arise. This is part of the defense of this thesis. If death were the entrance of the devil, or the great negation of manifest life, it would gradually bring it to an end. It would make life and consciousness obsolete. But 'death has been a manifest function throughout the entire history of this apparent world, for instance. Death has been going on from the beginning of time on this planet. Throughout all human history, death has been the continuous experience of mankind, and yet mankind hasn't ceased to arise, Death has been the continuous experience of all forms of life, and yet life continues to appear, Conscious life and air-pie life, in all its forms, continues to arise, even though death is the continuous prominent. event in the experience of life.

The felt quantity and cycle to death has not modified the fragility of flowers, even the flowers within our human body, Examine flowers, examine the delicate structures of the world, If death were what it seems to be, what we assume it to be from the point of view of our willful and Narcissistic attempt to survive in a particular form without change, if it were what we conceive it to be, why wouldn't something as fragile as flowers, for instance, begin to show the effects? Why do flowers continue to manifest, open, full, brilliant, alive without the quality of contraction, if death were what we think it is? Just so, the flowers, the open, living, psychic, subtle life within us has not in itself been made obsolete by the endless death that is periodically experienced by all entities. As soon as we turn to these functions in ourselves we see 'hat they are alive, full, completely available. The only thing that suppresses them is, in fact, this notion we have of what life is. This willful thing we add to life is what makes life shrink and contract and become obsolete. Life in itself is not modified at all by the quality of death, nor is consciousness, real consciousness.

Therefore, our understanding of consciousness in life must be turned to that utter inclusive quality, that clarity and wisdom, that power and untouchable gracefulness this evidence suggests. This evidence of the flowers. We must cease to live in our superficial and divided way, seeking and demanding only consciousness and life in the present form we grasp, avoiding and resisting what appears to be the end of consciousness and life in death.

In other words, this ordinary strategy of identification with present structures and the attempt to make them survive against odds persists without change. This whole strategy that is a reaction to the conception of what death is - death as an obstacle, death as an obstruction, death as en end or threat - this whole strategy must be understood, and we must turn instead to the quality, the genuine quality, which even the simplest evidence suggests is present in the world.

The Heart is that understanding, that true consciousness, that true life that is under the extreme conditions of life and death. The heart is this true life, this true consciousness that lives and is continually refreshed, and is unmodified, even though death is an aspect of its process, Therefore, it is said that One that is, is neither born nor come to death, not alive as the limitation of form, not rendered in what appears, and yet it is the living One, than which there is no other, appearing as all of this but eternally the same. That One that is reality, very reality, Real-God, real form, the God-Light, the ultimate nature, the very Heart. This is the One that lives, that is, that exists, whether the present condition is that of life or death.

It is in the enjoyment of the Heart or the very quality, the very reality that the paradoxical nature or all manifest life is clarified. There is only the constant knowledge and enjoyment of the Heart, moment to moment, through the instant of all conditions of appearance and disappearance.

So this whole series of paragraphs is a thesis and a defense of that thesis, a description of the import or ultimate implication of that thesis, It ends with this claim: (For if you're going to make all such statements you have to make your credentials. How can you support this claim, apart from the argument.) Of this I am perfectly certain. How can you be perfectly certain of this? I am That. Only One who is That could be certain of it. It is only in the perfect realization of this ultimate nature, this ultimate reality that such certainty exists. And the One who writes this book makes this claim. And this claim is not an exclusive claim. It's not one that demands fascination. It is a hopeful claim for other beings, all beings. It is not an assertion of prominence. It is simply an assertion of happiness, and an assertion of that which is the very condition of all beings.

At the beginning of the first section, I thought it was appropriate to discuss some of the larger questions or implications of the book. It opens up right away after the prologue: Right away it starts talking about some very sophisticated things, relative to the "bright" in childhood. Behind this description of the "bright" in my experience as a child, as a baby, there is a vast cosmic system that's assumed, implied by all of this. So I thought it was appropriate at the beginning to discuss some of these things.

What kind of a cosmos or a world or larger reality do, we exist in if the functions and phenomena described in the first part of the Knee of Listening are true? The world of the One who is writing this book is quite different perhaps than the world assumed in our ordinary conversation, our ordinary social understanding. Of course there's no absolute description that can be given of the cosmos, or of the absolute condition. But something can be said descriptively that is suggestive and meaningful. I've described the aspects of this a number of times before, but in this particular case I want to speak not just about the internal system, this sphere of our own functional existence which I've described a number of times. I want to particularly talk about the larger condition

The essential fundamental reality is not speakable, not describable, formless, absolute, perfect, infinite. And I call this One Real-God, the Reality that is God, and the God who is Reality, this perfect nature, called Brahman, called the Father, Allah, the Absolute Deity. And from this perfect One arises perfect Light. This Light is the perfect reflection of this perfect nature, and it is also eternal, beginningless, endless. And this aspect of the eternal reality I call the God-Light, the God who is Light, and the Light who is God.

This unspeakable God and his infinite Light, are the larger equivalents of which the Heart and the "bright" are the intuited reflection. Amrita Nadi is the form of our intuition of the Ultimate reality. It is the perfect reflection of the Ultimate reality. Amrita Nadi is the relationship between the unspeakable God and the God-Light, between Real-God and the God-Light. The relationship between these aspects of the infinite One is intuited as Amrita Nadi. This God-Light and Real-God are eternal, perfect. They do not come to an end, nor do they begin.

And there is an absolute, timeless infinite, untouched, perfect realm, not describable, which is eternal. And you can call that heaven if you want. It is the God-world. Coming out of the God-world, the God-Light, descending from it, just as the God-Light reflects the perfect God, the Real-God, there is a reflection of the God-Light. That reflection is all of the infinite numbers of universes and non-universes, the entire, indescribable cosmos, of billions upon billions upon billions of universes, and possible states and worlds with all kinds of paradoxes. Within our single universe there can be infinite numbers of other universes, Within this universe, simple and apparent and visible to us, there are infinite numbers of other universes, existing coincident with this one, and yet with different energy frequencies, different time, relationships. The entire manifest cosmos is a vast, paradoxical entity, and it is a reflection of the God-Light.

So all of these manifest worlds appear as reflections of the Divine. And just so, just as they reflect it, the energy that is being reflected also returns. No light simply gets thrown onto a mirror. It is bounced off a mirror. So that manifest cosmos, the conditional universes which reflect the infinite God-Light, all have this circular, descending-ascending structure. So the worlds descend from the Sod-Light and return, like an infinite circle or bridge of qualities, from the most perfectly subtle descending down to the most absolutely solid, inert forms, and then again ascending through degrees of subtlety. Real-god and the God-Light are infinite and perfect, beginningless, endless. The light that reflects Real-God is as infinite and perfect as Real-God. They are both the qualities of the ultimate God or Reality.

But all of the reflected dimensions, all of the billions and billions upon billions of conditional states and worlds and entities are mortal, conditional, temporary, not themselves the Truth. They are a process. And quite naturally, then, there are two ways in which to live in any manifest condition. There is the way of living it as it is, in right relationship to its source and ultimate function; and then there is the other way, of buying it, of living the condition itself, living from the point of view of the apparent condition, without taking into conscious and living account, all of the subtler implied and not necessarily conscious aspects,

So all beings are obliged to become conscious of their actual condition and their actual or real condition is God. God is our condition, He is both our ultimate nature and also the form of the process in which we are appearing. low within the range of reflections of the ultimate Divinity there are many worlds, certainly many conditions that are superior perhaps to the present world or the condition that you're in at this moment. And these can be very distracting. But there is no world, no condition that is a reflection of the God-Light that is not temporary, that is not simply a form of change. So to become attached to any condition in itself is the first rule of suffering, to become identified with it, to assume the dilemma, the proposition that it represents, and to pursue life as a goal of release from that state or fulfillment of that state in itself, any such movement is the rule of ignorance, the rule of suffering. )

So even the subtler forms of cosmic existence are not the goal of consciousness, not the goal of life. Any subtle process that distracts you from your present state, is only a form of distraction into another similar state. It's an illusion, because to be moved into another state, condition or world is not to have changed your essential condition.

To be put into another condition has not modified your strategy, has not modified your position as a conscious entity, So you are brought into the same condition of suffering ultimately, wherever you go. And it certainly is possible to be distracted. It is possible to be put into another condition. But as soon as that occurs, we settle into the other condition, that other condition becomes our present condition, and we begin to realize the subtle suffering involved with being in a condition, being within a karmic limitation.

So life in the universes always becomes moment by moment the motivation to release. Ordinary living always becomes dilemma and always instigates the striving for release from dilemma, regardless of where an entity appears, what karmic condition he arrives at. And so he's continually only exchanging one karmic condition for the other, until the real process, the Divine process begins. There's an aspect of the fullness of the Divine to reflect itself, so the Real-God becomes God-Light, but without limitation, without illusion, without suffering. Just so, God-Light is becoming all of the manifest worlds. But if the Divine reflects itself without comprehending its own activity, the Divine is becoming obsessed with its own reflection. That's the nature of Narcissus. So any manifest entity, any conditional entity, who has not understood his ultimate condition, his perfect and present condition, is simply duplicating a possibility of ignorance that is latent in the reflecting work of the Divine Fullness Itself.

So we could say that the entire cosmic process is a form of self-realizing activity within the Divine Nature. And in the case of any individual appearing in any time and place, the apparent purpose of present existence is to create a confrontation between the internal karmic tendencies that are latent within the subtle life of that entity, confrontation between that and the solidified, external conditions.

So the karmic entity, with all his arbitrary tendencies, confronts a solidified, lawful universe that exists over against his tendencies, in spite of his tendencies. This demands adaptation on his part. The process of that adaptation, is on the one hand the means of purifying him of his tendencies, his karmic destiny. It can either be a means to that purification or it can be a means to the manipulation of karmic life itself, so that he only takes on other tendencies, or exchanges present tendencies for others. So there are two ways of life. There is one lived by the law of karma, or change itself, in confrontation with the solid world, the appearing world; or there is the way of living from the point of view of Truth or the actual, the real condition. When the entity lives from the point of view of the real condition, then the karmic condition, living within a manifest world, becomes a purifying event, and he moves always into more and more appropriate forms of action, and is released from the limitation of tendencies so that he falls, ever more perfectly into the prior condition, the Divine condition.

And in the midst of this purifying, spiritual form of life, the entity falls through degrees of karma, from life to life, until he falls into the God-world, or the world of the true Siddhas. There are many worlds that are sometimes called the world of the Siddhas in traditional literature, but these worlds are not the God-world. There are many kinds of Siddhas (Siddha just means, in common language, somebody who has accomplished or realized some sort of extraordinary function, a siddhi of some sort.) So many, by virtue of evolving subtle capacities, pass into cosmic dimensions that are extraordinary. And such beings can be called Siddhas, and such worlds could be called Siddha worlds. But the true Siddha is the God-realized Siddha, completed, fallen into the prior and perfect condition. And the true world of the Siddhas is simply the Divine Reality, the Divine World, which cannot be described. What I mean by it truly is the God-world. Within the traditional literature what is called a Siddha Loka is still a conditional world, a dimension within the reflected cosmos.

So the true Siddha is One who comes out of the God-Light, out of the God World, not just one who comes out of some extraordinary state into a human birth, with various powers or whatever. The true Siddha is one who lives in the God condition, while alive in the manifest worlds. And he is not extraordinary, in the most genuine sense, he is living, simply living, the appropriate form of life, He is living the appropriate or natural state, He appears extraordinary only over against those who are living from the point of view of karma, limitation, ignorance. But his assumption is that there is only truth already, and that there is only God already and that there is no world to be sought, no change of state to be sought, as if it were the truth. But in the present condition, Truth is the condition, God is the condition, in this instant. So that Truth wherever you appear, whatever condition has arisen at the moment, Truth is appropriate; understanding is real intelligence, It's never a matter of seeking a change of condition or state or world, as if that were Truth. It's always a matter of realizing Truth or the real condition under present appearances,
continued....................................
www.beezone.com...

edit on 19-12-2010 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Hmmm, nice post. Thank you. That makes me want to look into it in coming years and maybe integrate it with my Christian and Eastern ideas. I will put it on the to do list at some point, to look into. Thank you again for the kind sentiment, and the respect and mutuality, without which we're all screwed.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

His is an astounding and otherwise largely overlooked contribution to the whole breadth of human wisdom and understanding. I only had a problem with his problem with Jesus, when all the while, if he was as smart as this, why would he not understand such a love, willing to die and give all for the sake of everyone and all creation, to make it functional again (behold I make all things new), and in so doing, be resurrected? Why ask people to give themselves to him personally, to come to himself, love him and be devoted only to him and to his mind, when he never loved them half as much as Jesus. That's the only part I don't get, Adi Da's somethingness in his nothingness, and how he made use of his superior mind and frame of reference. The spirit of his actions betray something about him of which he apparently was not aware, a blind spot. That said, I look forward to eating and integrating more of him, as part of a well rounded meal of understanding.

Thanks for persisting, because this guy was coming from a whole new place, a whole new frame, even if that frame of reference was driven in part by his rejection of every other.

I love his mind, but have a bit of a hard time with his lack of love for anyone or anything else but his own mind and nothingness, his own experience as an Avatar.

Then again, we all blow our assignment in one way or another, and Jesus did get nipped in the bud so to speak when he was only 33!

As a Christian believer, I can accept and wholeheartedly recieve this guys' mind, and I look forward to studying all his works.

Thanks again.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Here's what I love about all these guys, these Avatars and self realized "dudes", like Jesus, Krishna, Buddha, even Adi Da, and of course Samual Aun Weor, the Edmund Hillary of the mountain of Christ (oh what sacriledge, as a Christian to place Jesus' name beside anyones! lol) :

They either bring something already manifest in their very nature as if from birth or through whatever means or processes become self actualized and in so doing, they keep bringing something back to us, again and again, without cessation, or until the job is done. They are like a Great Tree of all Ages, like a cascading calvalcade of Avatars sent against the forces of dissolution and corruption, to revivify the human being and through him/her, the creation itself. They have an already always understanding and knowing, which arises through all manner of contemplation, of their own true nature, to paraphrase Adi Da they have undone the self and in so doing have already been re-cognized and re-eastablished, from something old and no longer workable, to an entirely new, and novel, creative and self generating realm of domain of possibility, not only for themselves but for their fellow man, not to "prove" anything either or overtly try to control - only liberate for the sake of love, since love can ONLY be love, when it's free, in the same way that life is also a process, which also arises in freedom. They bring us to remembrance, and re-cognition, of something that was always there as our original purpose and function.

But even moreso, that they do all this work for us, whereby we, if we so choose, get to come into an inheritance that we did not work for, while the sower and the reaper rejoice together.

That's the Great Work of the Ages, the philosophers stone.

And one day, perhaps in the not too distant future, the whole tree will come to earth, as we all begin to incarnate, even now as we speak, unto a, uh, "champaign supernpova" of Bodhisatvas in the form of me and you functioning as we were supposed to, in the fullness of time and history, incarnated, the Avatar, the rebel with a cause.

Here Nicodemus discusses the issue with Jesus (rendition)

www.youtube.com...

born of the spirit

edit on 19-12-2010 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
Nice to see you out of the very VERY dark box with cracks of light shining in, to out in the open, being self expressed, perhaps even "giggling and rolling", at will. And of course that dark dark place is always still there if you choose, just don't forget when you're in there, that the light coming through the cracks, is YOU!

No, that's just the torch I take in there, I'm very much afraid of the dark (which to an extent explains the chronic bed wetting, ho hum).

Incidently practically everything that I have learnt about beliefs, I learnt here, primarily via the Secret Societies board and the Freemasons that frequent ATS. Some great chaps there
And many others, who over the past few years have truly aided me in my 'Quest' even though I had no idea I was even looking. Isn't life wonderful like that? Though, it took a comment by dontreally just a few weeks ago for me to finally get what esotericism is all about, and for the pieces to finally fall into place. And yes, it made me giggle like mad, primarily because after having read Peter Pan about 500 million times I had never realised it was a piece of esoterica...and it now makes so much sense in so many ways that I had never imagined...and that Peter is Dionysus...haha, it is just too beautiful...really I never had a clue, THAT blows my mind. Currently, the very serious Michael Cecil with his past lives and stuff, took me in an all new direction which I am having so much fun with now...I now know why I have always loved the 1700s and why I felt as though I was going home when I went to Istanbul...and while it may all be a figment of my imagination, I don't care a jot, because, gradually I am finding my way and a knowing that as long as I just keep on doing what I am doing, I have very, very little to worry about.

Very best to you and thank you too.

KT

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

"Before Jesus, many initiates incarnated Christ; after Jesus, a few of us have incarnated Christ, and many will incarnate him in the future. Yes, the Spirit of Wisdom (Ruach Chokmah-El) is constantly born in the manger of the world in order to save humanity." - Samael Aun Weor

I read the bit linked to, and then went to the beginning...this guy is growing on me...if only because I need to know what in god's name the 'kindabuffer organ' is...hehe...I may try and get hold of one of his books. I'm intrigued.

"Only the initiates who have reached these summits can live and direct the current of life of the centuries": "Look from the top of Amana, from the top of Shenir and Hermon, from the lions' dens, from the Mountains of the Leopards."

*Very (very) deep sigh*

I cannot express how deeply that poem moves me, I swear it buckles my knees in the same way Monet's Water Lilies once did...I can almost feel a conversion coming on...yet....

www.youtube.com...

Do you have it in for me Sir? You are a very naughty, and you know it. You knew I would read this post. How could you?! Torturer!

Pah! Me and my pussy cat nose (woah, woah!) are leaving!

edit on 19-12-2010 by KilgoreTrout because: incompetency

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

You make smiles increase, that's what you do.

I love your way, your sense of playful wonderment and awe, your self expressed fears, joys and sorrows. May you play a bigger game, the world needs more of the likes of people like you, because that quintessential "thing" or "way of being" has been dying, and is in dire need of resurrection through the creative artists with the courage to do or be something novel, something capable of restoring our joy and our mutual happiness. Oh sure it may have been motivated or driven, at first, by a rebellion of some kind, but then later re-cognized, as an emerging flower of increasing happiness and mutual understanding.

Flower of life for you

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c881b9af5845.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
I read the bit linked to, and then went to the beginning...this guy is growing on me...if only because I need to know what in god's name the 'kindabuffer organ' is...hehe...I may try and get hold of one of his books. I'm intrigued.

Simply put, the Kundabuffer organ is the antithesis of the Holy Spirit's Spouse Kundalini Shekinah.

The Kundabuffer was also written about by Gurdjieff, although with mistakes. Gurdjieff's teachings are very good, however it is said that Samael Aun Weor's teachings about the Kundabuffer versus the Kundalini are more in line with what the Tantras and other Alchemical scriptures actually say.

*Very (very) deep sigh*

I cannot express how deeply that poem moves me, I swear it buckles my knees in the same way Monet's Water Lilies once did...I can almost feel a conversion coming on...yet....

Have you ever read Ovid, Victor Hugo, Goethe, or William Blake?

Art is said to be one of the Four Pillars of Gnosis (along with Science, Philosophy, and Religion).

Do you have it in for me Sir? You are a very naughty, and you know it. You knew I would read this post. How could you?! Torturer!

Pah! Me and my pussy cat nose (woah, woah!) are leaving!

Actually, I did not search for that picture with the intention of making you feel even more 'feline lonely'. The pic just happened to come up while I was searching for pictures related to Sherpas and mountain climbing. Although, once I had decided to post the picture of the Snow Leopard, I did know that you would see it.

The Snow Leopard is an amazing cat, who is unfortunately an endangered species.

edit on 19-12-2010 by Tamahu because: edited

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/311d1c83cb10.jpg[/atsimg]

I wonder if it might exist in the realm of possible, that as we make our way up, one step at a time, together, that at some point, we may reach a place operating as a historical tipping point, or some sort of space-time event horizon, which will form a sort of critical mass "omegapoint" (Chardin) awakening of the "world avatar" (heart of the world), in the form of an "avalanch" or a "landslide" of Bodhisatva avatars all incarnating together, from among us (you and i), to bring about, successfully, and with as little pain as possible, the new age of Aquarious, the age of water, the age of Spirit, pouring itself out onto the Earth, as if from a cosmic jug..

P.S. Just by coincidence, where I live in Vancouver Canada, the backdrop is just that, 3 mountains each taller than the other, with a frontal hill in the foreground. I love synchronicity, it's fun.

edit on 19-12-2010 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

From what I perceive, there are two kinds of enlightened people, the first kind are genuinley enlightened, and they are comprised of millions of people across the world. The second category are "half way there" and because they spend so much of thier time and effort involved in the pursuit of "enlightenment", when they "reach" it they want nothing more than proclaiming to others how everything that they were told had all of a sudden made sense, how they now knew the meaning of life, and were so delighted that they wanted nothing more than to "teach" it to other people. In a sense, everything just is, irregardless of our state of focus or state of internal awareness. I think that Nirvana is a concept that they invented, they told people that they could have this blissfull state, invented the reasons why people are not in a state of bliss, and identified what they have to do in order to attain it. It appears to me that its only if ones mind was very confused and anxious to begin with, that a break in the storm, a moment of clarity, would be seen as a relief - for example, if you suffer from itchy skin, a moment where your skin is not itchy would feel like Nirvana, however all the people without itchy skin would just feel as they were.

My mind is full of thoughts, imagination, sure there is an empty place, but without the chaos, the emptiness cannot be perceived, as it exists as a contrast.
edit on 21-12-2010 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
You make smiles increase, that's what you do.

That is the best, nicest compliment I have ever received or could ever have hoped to recieve. And, in thanks, I shall aspire to live up to it every day. Thank you for such a lovely gift. You're smashing!

Now leave me alone or I shall start blubbing.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Simply put, the Kundabuffer organ is the antithesis of the Holy Spirit's Spouse Kundalini Shekinah.

The Kundabuffer was also written about by Gurdjieff, although with mistakes. Gurdjieff's teachings are very good, however it is said that Samael Aun Weor's teachings about the Kundabuffer versus the Kundalini are more in line with what the Tantras and other Alchemical scriptures actually say.

I have to be honest, I'm lost with this and really shouldn't waste your time until I have read a little more. It is quite alien to me and I don't understand a word. Sorry. I am very secularly minded. But I am planning a visit to my favourite book shop tomorrow and I just know that they are going to have one of your man's books waiting for me...

Have you ever read Ovid, Victor Hugo, Goethe, or William Blake?

Not enough to speak of, Blake more so than the others. I like Jerusalem. Though preferably sung by a Welsh male voice choir.

Art is said to be one of the Four Pillars of Gnosis (along with Science, Philosophy, and Religion).

I have just passed through a phase of collecting books about neolithic cave paintings, the need to express something more than just simple events can be seen to evolve alongside the simple story telling that pictures provide. There is one where the 'artist' is desperately trying to create perspective, scratching out, starting again. Struggling to capture a moment 50,000 years ago. It blows my mind.

The Snow Leopard is an amazing cat, who is unfortunately an endangered species.

Unfortunately, and increasingly, this world isn't suited to the lone hunter, my favourite, if I had to pick, is the Siberian Tiger. They're not doing too good either.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The Guru Gita sung by Michael Dinga
www.vimeo.com...
edit on 27-12-2010 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
when a person dies i believe they either merge with the great projector's (god) light or linger in front of it causing a projection of their ghost on human eyes. some ghosts hate to leave the theatre and venture into the directors realm fearing they will be miscast, become an extra, or have a supporting instead of a lead role in the next feature coming soon to a womb near you.
edit on 27-12-2010 by thisisnotaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Gravity
Awakening your Kundalini before you are ready can be a very dangerous thing to do, it can open up experiences which your mind and blody are simply not ready for..........

There is a corrupt part in a wrong spiritual realm. It is a realm made out of the asses of women; kill them evil btchs, stay the fck of my body leave me th fc alone WE ARE NOT THE SAME
edit on 2010/12/28 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

they are psychic, we are spiritual with abilities from the heart. No same thing, I hope one day you snap your head of of your body

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join