It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emptiness and Nirvana

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

Wow, that really explained something.

Seriously, man. That didnt explain anything!!

That explained not a single thing.

Can you explain with your OWN mind, what differentiates zionism from Judaism?

Did you read a word i wrote you? Do you get that Judaism worships HaSheM - the tetragrammaton. The one name, YHVH. It appears in the Torah only as this name. When this name is referred to, theres no 'other' `yod havah.

You believe this sort of nonsense because you dont read Hebrew, and havent put in the hours and days and months and years to understand the complexities and sublties of Torah and the hebrew language.

Im offended by this stupidity. Im offended that you think your response means something, and im offended because your defending an attitude which taciturnly indicts Judaism - yet you ignorantly say `no its zionism' hes convicting as being of the black lodge. What does that even mean? what practices do they engage in that warrants that title 'black lodge'? How come in Judaism, theres no understanding of black and white lodge? A Jew is a Jew. The only differentiation that can be made are secular, non observant Jews, and obervant Jews - who follow Rabbinic Judaism.

And again, buddy. Zion in Hebrew means marker. The marker is the cornerstone; the very place where the world was created, where Adam was formed, where Isaac was offerrred, where jacob had his dream and where the holy temple was built. Judaism = Zionism.

So is Aun Weors Judaism, a Judaism that doesnt seek to realize its mission of building the holy temple, and living in Israel? What does that imply than about Samael aun Weors statement about Judaism?

I have been studying Judaism for close to 6 years now. I have much more time in this area, than you have, or im sure even aun weor has. I have no clue what twisted logic is being used. There are not `two judaism`. this idea endorses the paranoia and conspiracy nutjobbery that Jews are evil. 'no only some jews are'. Thats what you`ll say. Not Jews who follow Judaism. only black lodge following jws of the synagogue of satan. That doesnt MEan anything. You can say that about ANYBODY. I can say you any religion; or for that matter, any people, or culture, is evil, but a portion of it is good.

Seriously,. Im sorry for my tone. Im just noticing you dodging my questions. It sounds like all you want to do is champion the views of Aeun Weor, without using any critical reason in the process. His views, simply do not make sense. And frankly, it sounds like hes making the same old accusatuions that gnostics, and pagans have historically made towards the Jews.

And also, why was he so gaudy? What kind of humility is this guy talking about when he talks about humility? Whenever i see Rabbis, they live in such modest conditions, conduct themselves in modest ways, and are always involved in study. This guy when being interviewed plays around with his golden baton and talks in a very unfriendly, and dictatoresque manner. Another big thing which turned me off from him. He comes off as a politican. And he slanders like a politician too.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

I forgot to address a couple things that you wrote.

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy
That is kind of odd they don't want to tell their identity, I wonder why? Do you know?

Mainly because they don't want to be involved in any politics about their personalities.

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy
Yes, just meditating and studying the Twelve Turnings of the Four Noble Truths, the Eight Fold Path, the Five Skandha's, the Eighteen Dhatus, the Twelve Ayatanas, the Twelve Links, the Twenty Two Indriyas, and all the rest of the massive Dharma, seems like more than enough knowledge to go forth and conquer suffering and become truly an Awakened One. I am not sure I would call that "basic" tho

Yeah, I should have said "foundational" rather than "basic".

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

About this:

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
especially "new age" as a prejorative..

To clarify, the times that I've said "New Age" (with quotations), I did not mean to belittle the New Age itself (much less you). When I use quotations for "New Age", it's because I'm referring to the false "New Age" teachings of channelers and mediums. The real New Age teachings are good.

Thank you, I understand, and appreciate that. Also, just for the record, I am not really a channeller, except in hopes of being a channel of God's peace, and wisdom, through Jesus Christ. And just to clarify still further, so there can be no misunderstanding of any kind - we, or I should say I as I cannot speak for anyone else, am a work in progress, although I think it's safe to assume that most if not all people right now fall into that catagory, with the exception, maybe, of a mere handful of people on this planet ie: I've heard that even Mother Theresa and Gandhi were not perfect.

Cheers!

NAM

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

True indeed.

"So however small your work feels to you, as insignificant the changes may appear, let that be your foundation stone. The temple of God is not built on massive stones, but on the little rocks of virtue, which we cultivate day to day. As Mother Teresa taught, "We cannot do great things on this Earth, only small things with great love.”"

"Within Limbo, live many just men who worked for humanity and who dissolved the "I"; yet, they committed the mistake of not building their Solar Bodies.

"One becomes astonished when one sees Mahatma Gandhi dressed with Lunar Bodies and living within Limbo.

"On a certain occassion (after having verified that the Sacred Fire had never ascended throughout the dorsal spine of Mahatma Gandhi) it was not inconvenient for me to address him and tell him the following: "You are without Realization."

"He answered: "I did not have time for that."

"My final answer was: "That excuse is not just."

"Indeed, Mahatma Gandhi could have built Solar Bodies in the Flaming Forge of Vulcan (Sex) because he had a magnificent wife. However, he committed the mistake of abstinence, he believed that he could reach Self-Realization by renouncing sex. He was a sincere but mistaken soul." - Samael Aun Weor

"Mahatma Gandhi was a very remarkable man.

"Many times, Protestant pastors sat on his doorstep for entire hours trying to convert him to Protestant Christianity.

"Gandhi did not accept nor did he reject the teaching of the pastors. He comprehended and respected it, and that was all.

"Many times the Mahatma said, “I am Brahman, Jewish, Christian, Muslim, etc.”

"The Mahatma comprehended that all religions are necessary because all of them contain the same eternal values.

"Accepting or rejecting any doctrine or concept reveals a lack of mental maturity.

"When we reject or accept something, it is because we have not comprehended it.

"Where there is comprehension, accepting or rejecting become irrelevant.

"The mind that believes, the mind that does not believe, the mind that doubts, is an ignorant mind.

"The path of wisdom does not rely on believing, not believing, or doubting.

"The path of wisdom consists of inquiring, analyzing, meditating, and experiencing." - Samael Aun Weor

Cheers!

edit on 17-12-2010 by Tamahu because: edited quote

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

this is the most relevant thing you posted

I've also already posted about how if any sect–whether it calls itself Zionist or not–does not teach Scientific Chastity, that it is controlled by the Black Lodge to some degree (whether its adherents are aware of the fact or not).

Ok. So Judaism = black lodge. Zionists = religious Jews.

Understood. Even though this `scientific chastity again makes no sense whatsoever

I also dont get how a political movement - zionism, has anything to do with chastity. But.. the answer he gives you seems to satisfy you

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The topic of Judaism versus Zionism fits better here:

(I didn't want to start a new thread)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

"Within Limbo, live many just men who worked for humanity and who dissolved the "I"; yet, they committed the mistake of not building their Solar Bodies.

"One becomes astonished when one sees Mahatma Gandhi dressed with Lunar Bodies and living within Limbo.

"On a certain occassion (after having verified that the Sacred Fire had never ascended throughout the dorsal spine of Mahatma Gandhi) it was not inconvenient for me to address him and tell him the following: "You are without Realization."

"He answered: "I did not have time for that."

"My final answer was: "That excuse is not just."

"Indeed, Mahatma Gandhi could have built Solar Bodies in the Flaming Forge of Vulcan (Sex) because he had a magnificent wife. However, he committed the mistake of abstinence, he believed that he could reach Self-Realization by renouncing sex. He was a sincere but mistaken soul." - Samael Aun Weor

Ah, but here we have Gandhi showing humour and mirth (I did not have time for that), and Mr. Weor showing none at all, only concerned with the spiritual construction of the body temple. So here my heart is with Gandhi.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I don't know if that context applies or not, but Samael Aun Weor was simply illustrating that it would be wisest for us to Build the Solar Bodies (or better said, our Inner Chiram Abiff allows us to help to Build them, if we are willing to work), especially if we are given the opportunity to do so.

According to the Gnostic teachings, Gandhi as a Bodhisattva could have helped to ease the suffering of living beings more, if he had Solar Bodies. That's the main point of Building the Solar Bodies; because with them, it is taught that we Radiate more Christic Vibrations. Or what Buddhism calls Buddha Fields of Compassion.

Although humor and mirth do have their place in Spirituality for sure. I'm just not very good at it.

edit on 17-12-2010 by Tamahu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Although humor and mirth do have their place in Spirituality for sure. I'm just not very good at it.

If your own solar bodies were shooting through the moon, you probably would be a lot funnier. JK!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Probably.

And believe it or not, many Gnostic Instructors often express the kind of humor that is so characteristic of Zen humor.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

So, in other words, Jewish orthodox rabbis - sephardic, ashkenazic, Chassidic, which all teach the same Judaism - who revere the same holy texts - mishna, talmud, midrashim, and all the works of the middle age onwards. They constitute the black lodge.

Why cant you just come out and say that than?

Even more importantly, whats with that erroneous distinction made by aun weor and other gnostics? what other judaism is he referring to? the phony recent creation - circa enlightement, of reform, conservative or neo chassidic Judaism? Real judaism doesnt even acknowledge them. They are not traditional, authentic Judaism.

And what are these "mysteries of da'ath"... what are these mysteries? Like.. What the hell does that even mean? does that mean what i think that means? That somehow, one is above the law of G-d? and the moral laws of Torah? You do realize that all orthodox Jews study kabbalah. The Talmud itself is based on kabbalah. Theres not a single rabbinic writing that doesnt hint at these ideas - in Rashi, Ramban, or Maimonides. If Da'ath is meant to mean an internal experience of G-d.. than what on earth do you think the 613 commandments of Judaism are about? Do you think Jews dont have a very meaningful, and spiritual experience of the divine? True, they dont obsess over esotericism and go on about kundalini and psychic powers etc.

Gnostics seem to make that the be all end all. Thats not the purpose of life. And Judaism doesnt believe it is, and they certainly shouldnt be regarded as evil, or fornicators, or of a 'black lodge' because of that

So whats the basis for their attacks on Rabbis? The idea of black lodge is a twisted, disturbed manipulation of the truth of the matter.

And as for the Torah - read it thoroughly. Theres no topic more emphasized than the nations, and the Jews. They are separated, contantly from each other. What was the very last thing Moses tells Israel, before he died?

When you were weary and worn out, they met you on your journey and cut off all who were lagging behind; they had no fear of God..When the LORD your God gives you rest from all the enemies around you in the land he is giving you to possess as an inheritance, you shall blot out the memory of Amalek from under heaven. Do not forget!

Or what about Balaams prophecy

From the rocky peaks I see them, from the heights I view them. I see a people who live apart and do not consider themselves one of the nations.

Does this not describe the history of the Jewish people? Samael Aun Weor is another Balaam. Spreading lies and falsity about the Jews. But he knows, and all gnostics know the truth of the Torah, and they know it is not to be understood as their profane traditions are understood.

Exodus 17 says it most clearly

He said, "For hands were lifted up to the throne of the LORD. The LORD will be at war against the Amalekites from generation to generation.

Samael Aun Weor is among the amalekites. He is one of those who is making war on the only true lord, who you apparently regard as a demon. He created this world so we could come to know him. this requires self discipline and fear of him, as the Torah constantly exhorts of us.

Maybe you should read up on your bible. Cause gnostic claims make Zero sense at all when one has a thorough understanding of the Torah.

edit on 17-12-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

I believe it.

On a side note - one of the things that I've noticed that the Freemasons appear to me (I COULD be wrong) to be involved in, is the use of the Christian frame of reference (ie: which can really only exist in reality from the perspective of of the living spirit of Christ himself made manifest and demonstrated as wholly authentic love), in a type of reframe, which seeks to alleviate Christ of his authority, and then transfer it, within their own framework, or, to put it more bluntly, to steal it, from Christ Himself. This of course represents a much more complex and sophisticated form of what Adi Da was involved in, at the most rudimentary and simplistic level. However, since both would involve, by implication, a separation FROM Christ as the center and source of God's love within the contextual framework of what I call the "relativity of human being", in either case, it amounts to a rebellion against the authority of Christ, and thus perpetuating a type of ongoing spiritual controversy of sorts, having to do with the issue of spiritual authority within a universal frame of reference, and so it goes on, the quintessential spirit of rebellion against Jesus Christ as son of God.

Does this make sense?

And I say this, not to provoke anyone, especially those who may not have access to the same contextual frame of reference, but only to raise to awareness, the idea of authenticity vs. spiritual theft.

You yourself Tamahu, have raised to awareness the idea of a sexual conspiracy in terms of the forces of light and darkness, which seems entirely valid, but I don't think that's the whole story, whereby at the apex, there is another fall involving a great controversy of spiritual authority, and rebellion against the divine kingship of the Lord Jesus Christ, who's authority was made manifest, in the form of his unending love.

The frame of the house, absent the love that built it in the first place, is an empty home, or worse a haunted house.

Just thinking aloud, based on my own observations..

Put another way, the Great Work or the Magnum Opus of the Lord Jesus Christ ie: his passion and atonement that drove him to the cross, for all the right reasons, namely, the gnosis and the logos of love, especially when placed within the Jewish mystical frame, once done, is done, and as such, cannot be undone, and which involved, in truth, the "binding of the strong man" and the pilfering of EVERYTHING and all information available in that domain (robbing the devil blind in other words).

And so I like to say this:

"All the treasure is in the Lord Jesus Christ, and the treasure is his love."

That's it, simply put.

Thus, in the same way, perhaps SOME gnostics are engaged in a fools errand by attempting to change, or alter, or re-create the original Great Work within themselves by their own WILL ie: to try to engineer one's own salvation, which would be not unlike the work of the Freemasons as i've just described it. There could be a danger there, and I just think the test isn't the measurement of the kundalini, but of the love. No love, no work, no accomplishment. The love of Christ is the first/last cause, the alpha and omega. There is no other way "in", because anyone else would be nothing more than a "thief and a brigand" regardless of how sophisticated or simplistic their "frame" of reference.

edit on 17-12-2010 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Also, the Torah has both macrocosmic and microcosmic meaning, as is known.

So Amalek has both a political - macrocosmic, and internal - microsmic, manifestation.

The enemies of Judaism are Amalek; but i would be more specific and say its the western elite. The Torah explains that Esau is Edom. Edom is Rome. And Amalek, is the son of Eliphaz, the son of Esau. So they specifically are an inner clique amongst the christian elite - who of course are closet pagans, whose singular goal is to circumvent the realization of the purpose of Torah.

עמלק = ספק

Amalek - the enemy of the Jewish people, has the same gematria (240) as Safoq - doubt. In other words, those with the attitude that aun weor have, have great doubt in the G-d of Torah, and the simply faith needed to connect with him. They prefer to obsess over esoteric secrets, astral planes, chakras, kundalini etc etc etc. Its the same pagan sophistry that the Torah and Abraham himself rebelled against.

Likewise, the enemy of the soul (Yisrael) is amalek, or, doubt. Its explained in Judaism that all people have the capability of the soul level of Yisrael.

This is the secret of why Israel is buried with Leah in the cave of the patriarchs, and not Rachel. Rachel is buried on the "crossroad".

See. You dont learn about the proper interpretation of Torah in gnostic circles; i certainly didnt.

Leah is the intellect, which is why she had 6 boys, and one daughter (dinah). The 6 sons are Ze'ir Anpin. With Dinah as Nukva, or Malkhut. Her union is with Israel, while Rachel is with Jacob (Jacob, as is known, has two names; a higher and a lower one). Israel is the level of emotion, that responds to the truths understood by the mind. This is why Israel is buried with Leah in the cave of Macpelah. Macpelah, means 'to double'. Whats being doubled, you might ask? Man. We reflect the divine energies when we allow the mind, to rule over the heart. Than the holy one, Blessed be He, is united with his shekinah - his divine indwelling presence. Gnosticism reverses that relationship. It deifies the irrational, and emotional, and therefore in essence is worshipping the divine mother.

When Israel unites with Leah - (which as the Torah says, occurs in darkness) THAN Jacob unites with Rachel His true beloved. What does this mean? It means the level of Israel, becomes Jacob. Jacob is mundane, relative to Israel, and it means the translation of whats understood in the mind, and felt by the emotions, is than brought down and fuels the action of the body. Jacob is the outer emotion; or the triad of Netzach, Hod, Yesod, and Rachel is Malkhut - assiyah, action.

There is soooo sooooo much you dont know about Torah, my friend. I can only hope and pray that you have the courage to learn real Torah, and not believe the lies and deceptions of gnostics, which try as hard as they can to mislead people from the influence of Judaism, and real Kabbalah.

In anycase, i know clearly what the truth is. This syncretism between gnosticism and hinduism seems to work just fine, but when you start involving Torah, which is so clearly legalistic and so clearly admonishes those who dont rule over themselves - and most importantly; which critizes the idolatries of the nations; of molech, Astharoth, Ashera(another name for Astharoth) Ba'al, Carla'omer etc, youre not making any sense. 90 % of the gnostics that assert Torah is gnostic have probably never even read the torah, let alone read Hebrew.

And as for "all religions die". All MAN MADE religions die. Torah is from G-d himself. Torah is the New law, a law which supercedes nature and the pagan theologies of the nations. This is why they rebel against Judaism. They know it means the end of their traditions (atleast those in the know, atleast). The wise however will be overjoyed by Torah, and its deep deep mysteries.

As i said in an earlier post, the reason why Torah is supernatural, is because all of reality is patterned after it. All of creation, is a reflection of Torah, and thus the Hebrew language (many such discoveries are being made often)..Any serious student of Kabbalah, and Hebrew, understands that.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

On a side note - one of the things that I've noticed that the Freemasons

The contemporary physical lodges of Freemasonry, are basically a corpse now.

Masons of the White Lodge themselves have said as much.

The Gnostics teach that at one time in the past, Masonic Lodges in the physical world were able to Inspire their Initiates towards the Light of Christ. This seems to no longer be the case; for the most part anyway.

About half of the "regular" Freemasons who I've talked to, have spoken less than highly of the Gnostic Masonic Initiate Manly P. Hall. And I suspect that this is no mere chance occurrence, considering that Manly P. Hall 33º is apparently one of the few Masonic book authors of the 20th Century who was an actual Adept of the White Lodge!

Thus, in the same way, perhaps SOME gnostics are engaged in a fools errand by attempting to change, or alter, or re-create the original Great Work within themselves by their own WILL ie: to try to engineer one's own salvation, which would be not unlike the work of the Freemasons as i've just described it. There could be a danger there, and I just think the test isn't the measurement of the kundalini, but of the love. No love, no work, no accomplishment. The love of Christ is the first/last cause, the alpha and omega. There is no other way "in", because anyone else would be nothing more than a "thief and a brigand" regardless of how sophisticated or simplistic their "frame" of reference.

The Law of Christ is Bodhicitta:

"Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me." – Matthew 16:24

This is what Samael Aun Weor refers to as the Three Factors of the Revolution of the Consciousness.

To deny ourselves (eliminate our egos), take up our Cross (Chastity and Sexual Magic), and follow Christ (our Inner Sephiroth–particularly Yesod and Tiphereth–performing the Will of Chokmah).

In terms of Buddhism and Kabbalah:

Chokmah is the Sambhogakaya where we find the the Five Lights or Five Dhyani Buddhas (Emanations of Prajnaparamita, Sophia, the Priestess of the Tarot). And is also of the Son of Christianity.

The Guru of the Three Roots, is of the Dharmakaya (Kether, the Magician of the Tarot). And is also of the Father of Christianity.

And the Dakinis (emanations of Aima and Ama, the Divine Mother Kundalini) and Dakas (emanations of Abba, the Holy Spirit) of the Three Roots, are of the Nirmanakaya (Binah, the Empress of the Tarot).

This is certainly true. Samael Aun Weor's Priestess Wife Litelantes (who's Inner Being is said to be one of the Lords of Karma) herself is quoted here by a Gnostic Instructor as saying:

"Samael Aun Weor did not want anyone to follow him. He instructed everyone to follow their own Being. Those who seek followers want to inflate their own pride, lust, vanity, etc. Those who seek to follow want an easy way to freedom (which does not exist). Do not confuse Gnosis with Gnostics.

"Gnostics are the worst people on earth." - Litelantes

"Follow your own Being. Do not follow any terrestrial person, organization, school or theory.

"The mind must free itself from all kinds of “schools,” religions, sects, beliefs, etc. All those “cages” are obstacles which render the mind incapable of thinking freely. It is necessary for the mind to become free of the illusions of this world and become a fine and marvelous instrument of the Inner Being." - Samael Aun Weor

"This includes "Gnostic" schools.

"Study the teachings. But do not believe in the advice of people on the internet. Most of them are only repeating beliefs and ideas, or they are wolves in sheepskin. Learn to meditate, and He (your Inner Self) will give you all the guidance you need. Then you will know who is who, and there will be no more doubt."

Samael Aun Weor also wrote that, by walking the Path of the Razor's Edge, one will inevitably become either a Angel or a demon.

Anyhow, it is taught that any ego-willed effort of our internal Three Traitors, is in vain, because the ego cannot destroy itself. Only the Buddha Nature with the help of Christ and the Divine Mother can eliminate the ego.

And so I like to say this: "All the treasure is in the Lord Jesus Christ, and the treasure is his love."

Bodhichitta is the sincere longing to alleviate the suffering of all living beings.

"The one who does not possess the Bodhichitta, even when he has created the superior existential bodies of the being, is still unconscious and absurd."

- Samael Aun Weor, The Pistis Sophia Unveiled

"Pistis signifies power. Sophia means wisdom. Those who worship their ‘beloved ego’ will never find Pistis Sophia."

- Samael Aun Weor, The Pistis Sophia Unveiled

reply to post by dontreally

edit on 18-12-2010 by Tamahu because: edited text

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

You know, it is quite insulting how you have now refered me, 3 times in a row, to one of your older posts.

I make valid points, and you consistently ignore them.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
And this is the most simple way i can put it.

G-d created the world.

He is the masculine, and the world, and all created entities, constitute together, the feminine.

In microcosm, he has given us two faculties which reflect the masculine and feminine. Intellect, is masculine, and emotion, is feminine. This is proven by the fact that the head of a woman generally reaches the upper chest area of a man. Her "intellect" therefore is emotional.

The job of man is then to reflect the divine energy, by having the masculine, dominate and subjugate the feminine. The job of the feminine is to submit, and accept the active influence of the masculine, and thus remain passive. But more importantly; the feminine when she does submit, gives greater expression to the majesty of her source, which is from Adam - the masculine, and G-d himself.

This is why the Torah speaks as it does with regard to Eve. She was created as a HELPER. Not an equal, but a Helper.

This process describes a complimentarity between man and woman. Man as active, and female as passive. That is the proper flow, and relationship between G-d and man, and man and woman.

What other traditions speak of; what you speak of, is a conflation of masculine with feminine. A confusing of roles, divinely DESIGNED roles. So really. Who is listening to G-d. The Jews? Or the pagans - gnostics, hindus, sufis etc?

Whats this nonsense that we "cant reject the divine mother". The mother - the Shekinah, is G-ds indwelling presence. Its his imminence within creation. It is always passive, and secondary to that which preceded it. It depends on the life that derives from her source, from the ein Sof - the ultimate masculine, G-d.

People who give equal primacy of masculine and feminine have a shoddy understanding of metaphysics. and if they think thy do understand metaphysics, they understand it from a corrupt, pagan perspective.

The root of the mother, or the feminine, as is known, is in bohu - the void. Basically, ancient pagan cosmology inferred from this void, that there was another power - another force which constitues an equal power within creation. Therefore, this is the root of paganism. But Judaism has always argued, that that is a symptom of our inherent condition. Because we are created beings, we can never see how G-d created the world. The farthest we can look, is into nothingness; the void. But nonetheless, G-d created the void, and did so for the sake of making room to create a world. Because prior to this void, G-d was complete Ohr Ein Sof - Infinite light. How can the finite exist within the infinite? G-d had to contract his light to create a void; and in this void, the world was created.

Thus, the feminine is passive, and submissive to the masculine, and G-d.

Amnd you wonder why theres a glorification of feminimity today. Its completyely archetypal programming.
edit on 17-12-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I've posted a new post for every one of your posts addressed to me. Please look at how my posts address the main points of our discussion.

I simply don't have anything to say about certain particulars. You've not addressed certain particulars that I've mentioned, and I likewise have not addressed certain particulars that you've mentioned.

Perhaps it is about time for us to simply agree to disagree on the topic of Judaism versus Zionism.

Although if you want to refer back to some main points that I seem to have missed, I'll do my best to address (and/or readdress) them.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Also, dont confuse this as me saying woman should be subjugated, and mistreated, G-d forbid. They are her husbands most cherished possession.

In rabbinic thought, if a wife asks for anything from her husband, a neclace, or a nice dress, the husband is required to give it to her. The whole idea is to realize the beauty of the relationship betwen man and woman, by expressing the true, hoyl beauty of the femine when understood within the context of her divinely ordained role.

I would never ever mistreat or discriminate a woman. They can be scholars, and they can be great teachers of wisdom. But nonetheless, a woman has an obligation to her family, her husband and children. But her children and husband will make her feel more loved and cherished than she could ever know by living in accord with the wrong energies.

also, take note how the movie Avatar permuted the divine name - YHVH. You know kabbalah, you should know this. There are 12 possible unique permutations of this name. Each month of the year manifests a different energy, and so different order of these 3 unique letters. HYWH - or, EYWA, corresponds to the zodiac sign of Aquarius!. Is that a coincidence? No. it isnt. The elite know that the future era there will be no worship of G-d. but instead a manipulation of the divine energies.

G-d alone is YHWH. When you permute his name as HYWH, youve changed G-d; youve manipulated his natural, ordered flow. True, the shekinah will be revealed in the future era, and it will be "feminine" but the 12 signs of the zodiac all fall under the divine name YHVH. When you ignore that, and focus only on the revealed - as James Cameron does in this pagan picture, you essentially boot the infinite out of his creation.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Your right to have such a stance is respected. However I do disagree with it.

To me the Masculine and Feminine are equal. Now it is perfectly fine for a Religious devotee to choose one or the other as their main source of Inspiration, so long as they at least have it in "the back of their mind" so to speak, that the two are equal. Philosophically, we can't say that one ultimately preceded the other. They are both co-emergent and were never separate, from the aspect of the Non-Dual Primordial.

To ultimately put the Feminine above the Masculine, is to fall into an absurd type of feminism of the sphere of Lilith. To ultimately put the Masculine above the Feminine, is to fall into the chauvinism and misogyny of the sphere of "Dracula".

edit on 18-12-2010 by Tamahu because: edited

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join