It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emptiness and Nirvana

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Emptiness and Nirvana..

looks like we filled it with lots of things..

In truth I think the purpose of the thread was the non-seeking mind, the beginners mind, and nothing more.

how can we seek a non-seeking mind, that's the question.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

YOU KNOW WHATS ALSO INTERESTING????

אני = אינ

THAT IS, WHEN THE NUN PRECEDES THE YOD, ONE HAS A SENSE OF "I". THE NUN AS YOU PROBABLY KNOW REFERS TO THE 50 GATES OF BINAH, WHICH REFERS TO TOTAL SELF CONSCIOUSNESS. THE YOD AT THE END OF THE WORD REFERS TO ONES OWN ARRAY OF 10 SEFIROT , EXPERIENCED AS A CREATED REALITY.

WHEN YOU FLIP IT AROUND, AND THE YOD PRECEDES THE NUN, ONE IS 'NOTHING'. EIN. THE YOD (10 SEFIROT י- WHICH REFERS TO G-D) ENTERS THE NUN - CONSCIOUS MIND AND SO CAUSES ONE TO FEEL AS THOUGH HE IS NOTHING

HEBREW IS SO REMARKABLY DEEP. IF PEOPLE ONLY KNEW

BTW, SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS. MY KEYBOARD IS SCREWED UP.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

You are onto something friend! Please start a new thread about it, to capture all the very best ideas and understandings, not to say it's not welcome here, but it deserves a thread of it's own. You have much to share, please make a thread, maybe when your CAPS button is fixed!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
And so i suppose that tidibt is relavant to this thread.

The opposite of nothingness, is somethingness, which is an experience of "I" ani, as oppossed to Ein "nothing"

Theres a reason why this book is the cornerpiece of western culture.

Its the real deal. Christians have the mysteries of this wonderous language concealed from them. But the fortunate find the interest to study, and learn and understand remarkably meaningful correspondences between things.

A real interesting one, is

אלהימ - Elohim which means "G-d" has the gematria of 86.
הטבע - "Hateva" which means nature, has the gematria of 86

If you read your bibles, you will find that Elohim, which means "powers", but also simply called G-d in the singular, is nature. The various "powers" we see, being the same expression of the singular "G-d". Elohim is one of those unique words where it is both a plural and singular noun.

But Elohim is only one level of G-d. Everything is dual. G-d has a higher, transcendent name, יהוה, which is known by the greek word 'the tetragrammton' "the name of 4". All of reality is patterned on this name.

This name essentially hides behind the expressive, and revealed name, Elohim, which is HaTeva, nature.

another amazing gematria shows this

כלי יהוה "kli YHVH' means, "vessel of YHVH". Which as explained earlier, is a reference to Elohim, and HaTeva (nature).. This as aswell has the numerical value of 86.

Dont believe me, do the math.

1=א
ב=2
ג=3
ד=4
ה=5
ו=6
ז=7
ח=8
ט=9
י=10
כ=20
ל=30
מ=40
נ=50
ס=60
ע=70
פ=80
צ=90
ק=100
ר=200
ש=300
ת=400

Numbers are archetypes, as ML Von Franz, a jungian psycholgist proves in this book (she wrote it many years ago. Clearly, the establishment knows full well about this. Shes also from an aristocratic family)

Number and Time: Reflections Leading Toward a Unification of Depth Psychology and Physics

Very interesting book

And this idea, that number is reflected in consciousness as archetypal states, is straight from Hebrew. The holy tongue - which, as id like to mention, has the same gematria as 'one language". That is, it unites all of reality into one language.

לשונ הקדש = שפת אחד

Certain Kabbalistic calculations require an extra unit, to take the whole word as concept (as some words need this extra unit)
edit on 14-12-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

"God searches the Nothingness in order to fill it."

“In Japan we have the phrase, 'Shoshin,' which means 'beginner's mind.' Our 'original mind' includes everything within itself. It is always rich and sufficient within itself. This does not mean a closed mind, but actually an empty mind and a ready mind. If your mind is empty, it is always ready for anything. It is open to everything. In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities; in the expert's mind there are few.”

- Shunryu Suzuki

Nevertheless, it is more difficult to have our Buddha's Bowl empty and facing upwards, if our Cup of Hermes is not full!

We could spend days (and months and years) discussing the Occultism of the Hebrew letters, which I wouldn't necessarily mind doing.

Although for now, I'll only point to something that I've recently read about the Tarot and the Fifty Gates of Binah:

"Tarot, Runes, Hebrew, Sanskrit, Mamluk cards, etc."

And:

"The Aramaic alphabet, a modified form of Phoenician, was the ancestor of the modern Arabic and Hebrew scripts."

The Canaanite or Phoenician Alphabet also has 22 letters; which are very similar, if not almost identical in appearance to the 22 Hebrew letters.

edit on 14-12-2010 by Tamahu because: edited text

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
This is also why i mentioned awhile back, the correspondence between the Hebrew word קבלה - kabbalah, and the mysterious number, 137

Arthur I Miller wrote a very interesting book on it

Basically, the DNA of an atom has been given the number by mathematicians, 137. I cant explain the math, all i know is that it expresses mathematically the fine structure constant of an Atom.

This, has the same gematria, as kabbalah. Whats really interesting, is that Kabbalah means 'recieved', and it also refers to a system which deals with the correspondences between higher reality and lower reality. The fine structure constant is measured by measuring the space between two spectral lines; which 'reflect' one another.

Another amazing fact that the Torah was given by the creator of the universe himself. All of reality is inbedded, as a story, within its letters and words.

This should fit well since many mystical traditions express the drama like nature of reality. Each piece playing a part. So its apt that the creator reflect this in the stories and narratives, which have very deep meaning, in the Torah.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

Ya, i wouldnt attribute Hebrew to the Canaanites. Keep in mind that Abraham had settled there in 2300 BCE. Its very possible that they integrated the 22 letter nature of Hebrew into their existing languages but without the order, and perfection, of the Torah.

Thats what the kabbalah and Rabbinic tradition explain. Other languages are modifcations and permutations of Hebrew. Just as Hebrew is the original tongue, and reflect the archetypal nature of reality, as G-d had created it; other languages are corruptions, and modifications made to the Hebrew tongue.

The Egyptians for instance had a 25 letter Alphabet. Greek, 24 letters. Sanskrit, 53 The Babylonians always maintained the proper number, of 22. And cultures which were derived from it retained this. That does not mean that Hebrew, or the language of torah, is derived from it. Other languages do not manifest the consistency that Hebew does, which should imply something about it.

Dont forget what the bible says. The 'dispersion' of language into 70 archetypal roots occurred in Bavel - in Mesopotamia.

Maybe you havent heard of this idea, but its central to kabbalistic thought.

There are 70 root languages (all of which express something unique). Than there are two other tongues. Hebrew, which is the Holy tongue - the original language of G-d and the language of the angels (for instance, if youd like to manipulate them through occultic means) and Aramaic - which is considered an intermediary language.

It really is amazing studying Aramaic with Hebrew. Aramaic words and Hebrew words are like the moon and sun. hebrew gives a very lofty, and spiritual idea, and a corresponding Aramaic word (that is, that has the same characters) explains it in a more mundane sense.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Perhaps Khemetic, Sumerian, Phoenician, Ancient Arabic, Aramaic, and Hebrew, are all equally derived from the Golden Language.

edit on 14-12-2010 by Tamahu because: edited text

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

I dont see why people are looking for other languages. i mean, Hebrew justifies itself as being the source of language.

Yes, other languages have occultic natures. Greek for instance, can be quite interesting.

Just not in the sense of Hebrew. Greek iosophia works through a certain algorithm of + - to arrive at a basic, single digit correspondence between words.

And this algorithm itself has deep symbolic meaning.

Hebrew has this aspect, plus myriads of other aspects; the most simple being a direct relationship between numerical value of words.

Im of the opinion that Hebrew is the Edenic Language.

you should read this book on the subject.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
Nevertheless, it is more difficult to have our Buddha's Bowl empty and facing upwards, if our Cup of Hermes is not full!

Wow! That's quite the statement of Alchemy at it's very finest. Unbelievable. Thank you.

It makes me want to, laugh out loud!

We must have our bowl facing upwards, like the Buddha, in order to recieve the Cristic word.

This is the most incredible thing; the most astonishing - the most wonderful thing, I've yet read at ATS.

East meets West.

There it is, that's the mind.

It's a happy mind, a joyful mind, a loving mind, tender, merciful, gentle, kind. My Lord it is you..?

I feel like it would be appropriate here to say the Lords prayer or something, well, that. I'm serious.

Our father...

edit on 14-12-2010 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Tamahu, why do you take samael aun weors words as completely binding, and infallible?

Hes a human being.

On what basis can he say that the Germanic Runes were the root language from which Hebrew is derived. Thats aryan Nazi nonsense. Seriously, thats what nazi occultists believed to. Is Aen weor validating these delusions?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

"The Pater Noster is a magical formula of immense sacerdotal power, but it is urgent to comprehend in depth and in a total manner the profound meaning of each word, of each phrase, of each supplication. The Lord’s Prayer, the Pater Noster, is a prayer or petition, a prayer to converse with our Father who is in secrecy. The Pater Noster combined with deep meditation produces marvelous objective results."

- The Esoteric Treatise of Hermetic Astrology

Our Father (Pater Noster, or The Lord's Prayer)

"Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, the power, and the glory forever. Amen."

Samael Aun Weor wrote that the Runes, the Runic Letters, are from the Polar First Root Race, who are the First Divine Race of Individuals who's skin is black.

This is quoted here:

The White Lodge and the Aryan Race

As to how the Nordic and Germanic people ended up inheriting the Runic letters, I know not. But I think that it may have to do with the Hyperborean Root Race (part of this is also explained in the above-linked thread).

About the identity of Samael Aun Weor:

"To properly understand the identity of Samael Aun Weor, it is necessary to understand the relationship between spirit, soul, and body as explained in the Kabbalah or in esoteric Buddhism. The terrestrial person or human soul (Tiphereth) is not the same entity as the Innermost (Chesed, the Inner Buddha), or our Father who is in secret (Kether, the Logos, Brahma). In the following articles, Samael Aun Weor explains what this means."

About Adolf Hitler, who fell into Black Magic:

Question About Zionism

edit on 14-12-2010 by Tamahu because: edited

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

About the identity of Samael Aun Weor:

"To properly understand the identity of Samael Aun Weor, it is necessary to understand the relationship between spirit, soul, and body as explained in the Kabbalah or in esoteric Buddhism. The terrestrial person or human soul (Tiphereth) is not the same entity as the Innermost (Chesed, the Inner Buddha), or our Father who is in secret (Kether, the Logos, Brahma). In the following articles, Samael Aun Weor explains what this means."

He must have been a heck of a good comedian, at some level, surely! Sam I am.

Let me tell what I love about him. That while he ran from the Jesuits in his early years, he never once abandoned the faith, the true faith, didn't pull an Adi Da in that regard, you could say, and so from that perspective, I'd have to hereby declare Samuel Aun Weor - the winner! Seriously.

The Lord himself of course won the race already, but congrats for this guy to have gone on the journey of exploration.

Jesus Christ was like an unclimbed mountain before this guy came along.

My hat's off to him!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I personally dont believe any of that stuff.

I have read much Samael Aun Weor, Helena Blavatasy, Alice Bailey, Rudolph Steiner...Just because theyre saying a differentiation of the same thing, doesnt make it true.

For instance, the idea of mankind as we currently are going back tens of thousands of years...I do not subscribe to that, simply because there is no proof of that; and spiritually, that knowledge is completely irrelavant.

The Kabbalists say that before Adam - that is, 6000 years ago, there were other worlds. A 1700 years old midrash says that before G-d created this world, he 'created and destroyed' worlds.

These worlds were spiritual, and not physical worlds It had nothing to do with this level of reality.

Maybe thats wrong, or maybe its literal; the idea that these were 'spiritual worlds' was the opinion of the Ari. Some kabbalists say differently.

Either way, its irrelavant to talk about. Its always based on something some 'force' or intelligence told you. And anyone who understands channeling and contacting spiritual powers, its quite hard to tell the difference between demonic forces and holy truth bearing angels........The demonic forces themseves are derived from this world of fantasy, and falsehood; thanks to the pagan attitudes of our leaders. Our collective psyche is riddled with false and deceptive forces, which are actually creations of our own though patterns.

so... you got to take that into mind with these things.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Here we can even watch a replay of Adi Da's fatal error..

Guess he was only human after all, since we all make mistakes, so God Bless him anyway, for trying his best with the resources that were available to him. Looks like he had a blind spot though.

In his other older video, he makes some good point however,

he's right about action, I do believe, arising form good humour or good nature, well intended, and self evident, since we or most of us are well informed of the spirit of intention when reading between the lines between the lines, the spirit driving the action is made evident in the action - and so everyone knows a good heart when they see it, a loving heart, a caring one, slow to anger, or condemn, or to be right at all cost, even to our own good humour relative to our brother and our fellow man.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Although what do you mean, about him "running away from the Jesuits"?

Are you referring to when the Roman Catholic church had him arrested in Colombia or Mexico?

(I don't remember which country it was.)

The writings of H.P. Blavatsky and Rudolf Steiner are worthy of study; although like I've said before, I have my doubts about Alice Bailey's writings being inspired by the White Lodge.

Anyway, H.P. Blavatsky, Rudolf Steiner, and Samael Aun Weor all wrote that channeling/mediumism is Black Magic.

So instead of channelling, it is taught that in order for the aspiring White Magician to know–through direct experience–about the Divine Regions of the Sephiroth, Parallel Universes, the Akashic Records, etc., one has to be a Master of Meditation.

And this does have to do with "the Fuel For Spiritual Experience"; and does not have anything to do with channeling/mediumism.

Master Samael clearly stated, over and over that mediumism and spiritualISM are black magic.
That is why we do not study, relate to or propagate the teachings of the that lady related with violet flames or any other channeler.
All of the channels of the Gnostic initiate are utilised by the fire of Devi Kundalini. The winds and channels of the physical, vital, astral, mental or causal vehicles should never be corrupted by the presence of anything other than the Being and Its many parts.
Therefore, the teachings, seminars, books, websites etc of mediums are corrupted by the very spirits that are taking over the physical vessels of the mediums.
The count St Germain does not need a medium or a channeler because he is a great resurrected master!
He has a physical body, perfectly preserved by the techniques of Jinn science (not to mention resurrection).

Those who claim to channel Master Morya, St Germain, Cagliostro, Abraham etc are in contact with earthbound spirits, klippothic dwellers and demons that lie and use the physical bodies of ignorant humanoids. These spirits use the lips of the ignorant, passive ones in order mix great truth with lies and more lies.

Do you think that sly demons wouldn't possess someone and speak with sweet words containing subtle messages? Do you think that all possession looks like the movies? Possession and obsession are always negative, destructive and a blasphemy.

That is why the teachings of the mediums are dangerous and poisonous. That was taught by the Master Samael, that is why it is taught here.

edit on 14-12-2010 by Tamahu because: edited

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The only question now is who among us is the most compulsive in terms of our posting pattern on this thread?

Therefore, it is time for me to bid you all adeiu.

NAM [backing up and gracefully bowing while tipping his hat]

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I'm often–despite by good intentions to share knowledge–guilty of that.

(In fact, I deleted a quote from my last post, that I decided was unnecessary.)

Anyhow, it was good posting with you here NewAgeMan.

Perhaps we'll meet again.

Salaam!

edit on 14-12-2010 by Tamahu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

Namaste!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Samael Aun Weor wrote that having sex during the woman's period is Black Tantra.

Love of the Two Armed Form - Bubba Free John, 1978, (Adi Da Samraj)

www.beezone.com...

Chapter 2

The Taboo against the Superior Man

Dracula and Frankenstein: The Ancient Superior Man as Scapegoat for the Modern Inferior Man
In modern literature, one of the most potent Satanic images is that of Count Dracula, in the novel by Brain Stoker. But the pervasive evil of this character and his deeds is itself only an expression of an inverted sense of the sexual function in Man. And, curiously, the story itself represents a cultural memory of the whole taboo against the association between the sexes during the menstrual flow of the female. In earlier times and places, men generally avoided social and sexual contact with women during the days of the menses. However, those who were mature and representative of the higher human type were often initiated by the elders into methods for transforming various "negative" sexual indications into positive and regenerative means. Such methods are reflected in the descriptions of sexual communion in this book. Among such methods or approaches was one regarding contact with a woman during her monthly flow. The man who was truly prepared could embrace a woman during the time of menses and not only avoid enervating imbalance but actually benefit from the increased available force of the female (or the feminine, relatively passive, or "negative" and "left sided"4 pole in the polarized play of sex). Male individuals trained in the greater arts and sacrificial responsibilities of sex knew not only how to compensate for and benefit by social and sexual relations during the menses of women and wife, but also how to use the force of the female in general, for regenerative purposes in the male body. And initiated females likewise knew how to use the force of the male for regenerative purposes in the female body. This yoga was common to certain classes in China, India, and elsewhere in more ancient times. In general, it was most often men who were trained in these methods, but there were frequent cases of women who were also trained in the positive regenerative sexual association with men. Whether ideal sex relations were considered to be polygamous or monogamous, the regenerative or Life conservative practices related to sexuality were common throughout the ancient world.

Enquire:
AVOIDING BEING ALREADY ENTIRELY IN RELATIONSHIP?

edit on 14-12-2010 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join