It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Versions of 6 Mystical Notes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Here's my version of the notes: mysticnotes.bandcamp.com...

Anyone else who wants to should, I'd love to make one giant super meditation piece if more people contribute their own versions.

Here's the original thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's another thread made by bullet_proof monk for posting your version of the notes: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

That was interesting. For some odd reason, it made me think of Close Encounters of the Third Kind. I didn't get to listen to all of it because of time constraints but it made me feel funny. Almost lightheaded. That's weird.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Skid Mark

I agree it immediately reminded me of close encounters of the third kind and that was before I read your post lol!

Good job to the OP. Very interesting, still listening.
It does make me feel kind of warm and fuzzy!!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

thanks, and definitely check out bullet_proof monk's thread located here:www.abovetopsecret.com...

it seems to be where people are posting their versions of the 6 mystical notes

cheers,

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Skid Mark

The original thread touches on the subject of close encounters of the 3rd kind. It's true. I bet Spielberg knows about this stuff...

cool, ATS rules

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I modified bulletproof_monk's Version 1 MP3 and added in several binaural beat frequencies played quietly under the sound of the guitar.

The frequencies I'm using are:
4 Hz
221.23 Hz
448 Hz
and 83 Hz

I've uploaded a copy of my modified mp3 file if anyone would like to give it a try. If you'd like to see what each frequency is supposed to effect you can check here:
www.lunarsight.com...

For those interested in trying version with with binaural beats my link is here:
www....(nolink)/?0gu9l9tx1lk8vp1

When using binaural beats you have to use stereo headphones to receive the effects.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by thepsiguy

cool man, let me just include this piece, the lyrics of which are very on-point with many ATS threads:

new topics

top topics

join