It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian wants to sue Julia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Just found this news post from a australian news site. Assange didnt like what the PM said about him, and may take action on the Australiam Prime Minister. I hope he does sue, i want my dam country back.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
gotta link to the news story mate?

2nd line.......

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Link to Story here

Mr Assange's lawyers last night revealed they were considering defamation action against Julia Gillard after she accused the embattled Australian of "illegal" conduct over his mass leak of secret US documents. Mr Assange's British solicitor, Mark Stephens, told The Australian his client would today seek formal consular assistance from Australian authorities in Britain and Sweden. Mr Stephens declined to say where his client was, but added that both British and Swedish authorities could contact him for questioning any time they chose.

Mr Stephens criticised the Prime Minister, who last week accused Mr Assange of acting illegally, without specifying precisely what he had done.

Those comments, made outside parliament and hence not subject to parliamentary privilege, were now being examined by Mr Assange's legal team, Mr Stephens said.

join