It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "I've had it with madness" Challenge!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact

no evidence of nothing at all except for what we as a majority observe and agree upon of these observations

NO! Majority opinion is irrelevant,
oh yeah ? tell it to the jury...

only objective observations are important.
in each ones own personal little bubble of a world.

A few hundred years ago the majority believed the earth to be flat
well then provide us with evidence of your version of reality then and stop arguing in circles and saying the same things over and over.

or because they were scared to get killed off by the church if they didn't agree.
are you so scared to post your personal evidence of the truth and theory of everything ? this is like a new time period, you do not have to fear for your life from persecution you know.
edit on 2/2/2011 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

1) Even in court with a jury they have to present facts and evidence. And we're talking about SCIENCE and not law suits...I hope you see the difference.

2) "Own personal little bubble"?? Do you even know the definition of objective

3) Well, I've presented numerous evidence for evolution...and when it comes to abiogenesis, we just don't know yet for sure. I never claimed I knew how it started, but at least I'm humble enough to admit it rather than making up stories about an invisible man in the sky

4) I know I don't have to be scared to state my opinion...that's why I'm calling Christianity/Islam/Hinduism/etc a bunch of hogwash if you interpret it literally

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

your arguments make you appear as a little fish, always trying to slip through the fingers and avoid being caught...

can you stand up and debate anything with a holistic point of view ? you only seem to deny everything is an attempt to (I don't know what) maybe it is just who you guys are ?

you have nothing much more to offer me personally, and don't take that as an insult

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

It doesn't explain it best, until you can prove its claims, it's a work of FICTION!!
post your evidence and prove it...

What's so hard in accepting that we just don't have all the answers?
so the wanna be scientist admits finally? thank you... I never said we did. But love is a start you know.

Why do you feel the need to make stuff up, or follow stuff others made up without providing any credible objective evidence???
because I am not making it up... God is love my man and you can not destroy love, though you try so very hard, it says alot about a person.

Well, for starters, you can debunk a ton in the bible with science...like that silly global flood, or virgin births, or talking snakes. So yeah, it's a work of fiction

Of course scientists admit to not knowing, they do it all the time. And you VERY CLEARLY stated you had the answers as you belief the bible to be correct, and you believe in a god for which there's ZERO evidence. So you ARE claiming you have the answers, when in reality, you're just as clueless as the rest of us when it comes to "what started it all"

God isn't love...we already have a word for love, it's called "love". And you should really read the bible if you believe the Christian god is love, there's some very nice genocide/rape/slavery parts that are the exact opposite of love. In fact, he seems to be a bit of a dick at times

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

your arguments make you appear as a little fish, always trying to slip through the fingers and avoid being caught...

can you stand up and debate anything with a holistic point of view ? you only seem to deny everything is an attempt to (I don't know what) maybe it is just who you guys are ?

you have nothing much more to offer me personally, and don't take that as an insult

My arguments are rational...you just make stuff up and never bother to back up any of your claims. For crying out loud, you don't even seem to know what "objective" means as is evident in your last post

edit on 2-2-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

3) Well, I've presented numerous evidence for evolution..

well thank you, have I ever denied evolution ? (that is one question mark, try not to avoid it)

I simply state it is a boring arsed theory... nothing more

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

My arguments are rational...you just make stuff up and never bother to back up any of your claims. For crying out loud, you don't even seem to know what "objective" means as is evident in your last post

ok man, don't get all Emo on me now

try your arguments with a dual nature instead of one-sided and linear.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

ok man, don't get all Emo on me now

try your arguments with a dual nature instead of one-sided and linear.

Sorry, I won't throw rationality/logic over board just so I can make stuff up, or believe in made up stuff without any evidence

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Sorry, I won't throw rationality/logic over board just so I can make stuff up, or believe in made up stuff without any evidence

ask me again then clearly which evidence you seek ?

see you keep crying foul and wanting evidence but you are not making yourself clear...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
evidence - facts, post your evidence and facts...

where did you guys learn this tripe from... eachother ?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

You can google, right? I mean, you should really know what objective evidence is and what not...the bible for example is not, some dude saying god spoke to him isn't either, but if you show me verifiable evidence that isn't based on pure speculation, that's would be cool. But obviously you can't

edit on 2-2-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
here is my statement once again...

I would like to see a mathematical equation that states the theory of love in and easy to understand border transcending way.

the ball is in you guys court not mine...

post your evidence please and facts that we can all understand

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

here is my statement once again...

I would like to see a mathematical equation that states the theory of love in and easy to understand border transcending way.

the ball is in you guys court not mine...

post your evidence please and facts that we can all understand

What has love to do with all of that???

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

You can google, right? I mean, you should really know what objective evidence is and what not...the bible for example is not, some dude saying god spoke to him isn't either, but if you show me verifiable evidence that isn't based on pure speculation, that's would be cool. But obviously you can't

in otherwords prove "love" using math please...

I await your facts and evidence.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

go back a page or two and actually read the topic and posts...

sorry I couldn't resist posting this because of your comment

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

You are claiming god is love...yet you fail horribly at providing any evidence of that. Why would I have to provide a mathematical formula for love (which is a weird request given that if anything, it's related to chemistry, and not math)???

Love

Again, god isn't love, god is a word we use for a fictional all-powerful being...and love is love.

One word: dopamine

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

love is the meaning of life, it happens to explain why you are here and even how you got here

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

love is the meaning of life, it happens to explain why you are here and even how you got here

Yeah...that's more of your personal BELIEF not based on credible evidence

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

do you have the mathematical equation for the theory of love ?

if so, do post it... we are awaiting your evidence that math explains this theory...

in the meantime you can gander at my avatar to see some of the symbolism of love.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

do you have the mathematical equation for the theory of love ?

if so, do post it... we are awaiting your evidence that math explains this theory...

in the meantime you can gander at my avatar to see some of the symbolism of love.

No one's claiming math explains love...where do you even get crazy claims like that?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Yeah...that's more of your personal BELIEF not based on credible evidence

really now ? i bet your parents did not procreate you in love then ?

the meaning of life is to love so we can do one of its many things and that is procreate with it...

you are here to procreate, it says so even in the bible.

Genesis 1:28
And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.

Genesis 1:27-28
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”

crap man that is just the beginning of the book too...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join