It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "I've had it with madness" Challenge!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

...I bumped this thread solely because the debate I'm having with SkyFloating, which happened as a result of this thread, is nearing its close. Or did you not bother to, at the very least, read the post I used to bump this thread before launching a personal attack?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

Oh come on Madness does that really constitute a personal attack? I know you have a sense of humor. I've seen it. Really kind surprised you keep it wrapped up the way you do? But you're right. I only read a bit on the first page.
I just couldn't wait to launch my all out assault.
I can see your devastated by the way.

I didn't realise you and sky were crak'in. Where for hence must one goeth ?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
If Christianity was proved to be true, would you become a Christian? Why or why not?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by addygrace

Quite possibly, though it depends on which form of Christianity...as there are several thousand different varieties, some which are quite similar and others which vary wildly. I don't think I would become a Christian if Fred Phelps was right, though I may become a Christian if Mr Rogers was.

If you could be more specific about which form of Christianity, I could be a lot more specific in my answer as well. But, in general, I'd at the very least acknowledge that it was all true and would most likely toss my hat in with the truth.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Let's have a debate on the size of your Ego, that should take quite a while don't you think?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Gravity

Let's have a debate on the size of your Ego, that should take quite a while don't you think?

Oh, the good old ad hominem attack...the clearest sign someone's run out of rational arguments

You that desperate and out of real arguments already?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

At least you admit it, I have no further questions.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by addygrace

Acknowledge that I'd become Christian if there were proof (except in instances where reality would be similar to the Phelps form of Christianity or other such similar barbarities)?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

ATTENTION, PLEASE!!!!!!!

I suggest members read this before posting further in this forum:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join