It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very shocking interview with FEMA camp bill co-sponsor and IMO why the Jesse Ventura FEMA camp episo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
reply to post by Giovannetti44

"how would they justify putting people in these camps?"

Thats funny! This is what we've been saying.They do not need or are required by any means...to justify. Under Marshall Law, the Patriot Act, Homeland and TSA Security rules and even the CDC (disease control) and any number of bio, chemo, natural or un-natural reasoning...they can "detain" us for "processing".

Individual rights suspended.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeNice81

It is unrealistic to suppose that the military or the police are going to herd people into prison camps, unless there is a very compelling reason - and why? - just to execute them!?

I keep reading this on ATS. Let me tell everybody something, it is exactly what you should expect. All you have to do is look at Germany during Hitler's reign. Look at what happened under Stalin, Mao, and other dictators. It is not hard to get the military to act in the way it is ordered.

How many police officers raided houses to drag undesirable German citizens from their homes? What was the purpose of the maniacal arrests? It was to ship off people to work in concentration camps. It was to send people to their death. Millions of Jews, Gypsies, Homosexuals, Disabled, and undesirable people were destroyed. The police and military lead the round ups against their fellow citizens.

You have to remember that the soldiers are trained to see the military as a brotherhood joined against all that threaten their government. Then they are taught to follow orders under the threat of jail or death. As the are trained they are constantly told that they are the line between America's continuance and the end of the republic. So you have a group of guys that believe they are the saviors of the nation, but they must follow orders or face harsh consequences. Plus they are told that disobeying orders could get their "brothers" killed.

Now who are they going to protect? Are they going to protect me and you? Don't you think that protecting their own rear and their brothers will be more important? Would you be more likely to protect a stranger or the person you have lived, slept, ate, and trained with for the last four years?

The military and the police have their own priorities and I wouldn't expect them to line up with mine if TSHTF.

Don't over estimate the general populace's willingness to help out either. Remember we had internment camps for Asians during WWII. It was actually a pretty popular idea among non asians across the country. National security required that we isolate these people. We didn't want to risk them being spys or sabateurs. Once the propaganda was in full swing Americans threw their full support behind the measure.

So, don't think that the police, military, or general populace will be there to rescue you. Don't expect them to stand up. If you want to resist and remain free, in such a situation, you better be prepared to fight like a cornered cat.
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

edit on 7-12-2010 by MikeNice81 because: (no reason given)

The military will respond to orders - in part for the same reasons that you stated - we fight not for flags, but for each other.

But we all swore to uphold the Constitution against "All enemies, foreign and domestic"

I think at first, given a false-flag reason such as an outbreak or wildfire scenario, they would follow orders.

But remember, these guys and girls are NOT robots.

I will place my faith with those who shared the same uniform I wore, any day.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

I have no faith in the military to come to the defense of the constitution or the people. I am not bashing the military or the police. I have just read history. I know with the proper rhetoric and situation the military and police can be convienced to do nearly anything in the name of protecting the republic.

Read Hitler's Berlin Proclamation of Febuary 1933. Just think of how easy it would be to modify that rhetoric for use in America today. With just a few word substitutions you could have any American politician of today making the same speech. Combined with the right spectacle and disaster millions would rally to do the government's bidding.

Imagine a president standing on the wreckage of the capital buildig or the national archives and saying similar things. People would rally to his cause.

From March 23 1933,

IN NOVEMBER, 1918, Marxist organizations seized the executive power by means of a revolution. The monarchs were dethroned, the authorities of the Reich and of the States removed from office, and thereby a breach of the Constitution was committed. The success of the revolution in a material sense protected the guilty parties from the hands of the law. They sought to justify it morally by asserting that Germany or its Government bore the guilt for the outbreak of the War.

This assertion was deliberately and actually untrue. In consequence, however, these untrue accusations in the interest of our former enemies led to the severest oppression of the entire German nation and to the breach of the assurances given to us in Wilson's fourteen points, and so for Germany, that is to say the working classes of the German people, to a time of infinite misfortune....

The splitting up of the nation into groups with irreconcilable views, systematically brought about by the false doctrines of Marxism, means the destruction of the basis of a possible communal life.... It is only the creation of a real national community, rising above the interests and differences of rank and class, that can permanently remove the source of nourishment of these aberrations of the human mind. The establishment of such a solidarity of views in the German body corporate is all the more important, for it is only thereby that the possibility is provided of maintaining friendly relations with foreign Powers without regard to the tendencies or general principles by which they are dominated, for the elimination of communism in Germany is a purely domestic German affair.

If there happen to be a series of "home grown" terror attacks against the government a similar speech could be drug out today without problem. With the constant repition of speeches like this the population would come in to line and so would the strong arm of the executive.

You make the first speech on the ruins of the Capital building. A week later you make the second type of spech at your party's convention. With all the regalia and spectacle thrown in to make you seem like the last bastion of power and hope, the coercive power would be stifling. Keep it up every few days for a while. Pretty soon when the call goes out to imprision and kill your fellow Americans the opposition will disappear. Especially if you have trained people to fear the security aparatus.

While doing all of that you make speeches to the military just like Hitler did on April 8th 1933.

I can say with pride, comrades of the SA and SS, that if the whole German people now was possessed of the spirit which is in us and in you, then Germany would be indestructible. Even without arms, Germany would represent an unheard-of strength through this inner will tempered like steel.

Tell the soldiers and the police that they are the true champions of the nation. They are greater than those lowly peasnats they are to attack. Tell them they embody everyhing great about the country and that by executing their orders they are being a shining beacon for others. They will begin to believe their initiatives are their own even though they are clearly yours. Soon they will rush in to action believing it isn't just an order it is their idea.

Look at history and realize what strong rhetoric can do when wrapped in the right coercive packaging.

Look at Hitler's speeches. How many of them if slightly updated would encite the same response in a majority of American's? I think you would find it scary how easily the military and police could be convinced to keep doing as the government wishes.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Just speculation but,TPTB could have raised a secret army,trained like Spartans from birth,and armed with super advanced weapons,bred to regard us as scum or some kind of malignant enemy.

Maybe that is why they want to keep so many troops out of the country.

Start another big war and drain the country of all it's forces and then unleash the neo-Spartan death squads.

Cut off supplies to troops in foreign lands so they get massacred.Nuke anyone who has a problem with the new way of doing things.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

I'm happy this episode was pulled.
more people will watch it now.
It really just confirms that the content is true and that the govt is actively trying to cover it up.

Of course, it could be that the show itself pulled the episode on purpose for the very same reason... but I don't really think thats the case... always possible though, especially since Alex Jones did that little publicity stunt for it before the show aired. just sayin

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
It's called Entertainment.
It's called Sensationalism.
It's called Clever Editing.

Don't fall for this junk guys,

Ventura and Jones can go to hell. Money grabbing douchebags.

Thanks.
edit on 8-12-2010 by SeventhSeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

That's not Entertainment, this scares the hell out of people.

No one knows what is going to happen next.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
This is just insanity. How can people at the facilities actually be willing to work in a place like that? These kinds of things make me so enraged.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

This is straight up scary.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Why would people bring their kids there to play?

I love how the guy tries to switch it to aliens.That's called desperate.Nobody could answer the questions without stammering or lying.Obviously something is going on there.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
What really got me was this politician saying that whatever type of camp it was, he was sure that the people could come and go as they wanted.

Last time I checked you don't put contantine razor wire around an encampment unless you are trying to keep someone in or someone out.

The childrens playground was downright bizarre, it looked like an elementary school inside of a maximum security prison.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Bravo on bringing this to my attention, Jesse just went up 1,000% in my estimation. I wish ATS had done "Conspiracy Theory" on MsM first! Anyway it matter little who brings it forward so long as it does get out.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I don't know how many of you heard wha the congressman said, if was something " oh ,OH , there empty now they probablily won't be used for a couple of years, A COUPLE OF YEARS, my God that will be 12/20ish/2012.

That sounds about perfect for the 2012 scenario, these people such the industrial revolution is over the don't need the man power now, humans have become like cockraches to the elite.
The machine will be able to do all the work.

They people need to take over the world, death to the evil controler the are not in the true spirit of what this country was built on.

Right now the Jews control the US and laugh about the fact they do own the US, the stupid people that belive in the govenment lier and crooks, it's all a lie.
Even George Washing said the govrnment was an Evil necessity, Thomas Jefferson said if some says the want to hepl you ,you should run like Hell.
The Govenrment what's to help you , but their help is told control of your life.

Abraham Linconl said if the Government is broken fix it, if you can not fix it replace it.

This is what the founding Father's intened, they left thing in the Connsitution and the Bill of Right's to make it where the Politians would not be able to do this to us, but they have turn these the Connsitution and the Bill of Right's, in an abortion, that has destroyed many of our rights. The Federal Government was ment to answer to the States with States having control and power now all is lost so it seems.

The US has been spit in 10 new areas states with 10 Governs placed in power with out an election.
Prison now is for profit, private prison , get paid large amouts of money to keep these people in prison, money Haliburton, Cheney.
When i was in prison, for escape you got 1 year added to your sentence, they could shoot you going over the fence, but now for an escape they give you 10 , 20 years aded to you sentence.
Private prisons, like they said in video, residence center (snip off), if they put me in one of those, I may die but I will take a few with me just to set an example. I hope it never comes to that, but I will not lay down for the Nazi's , and I will go for the highest rake Nazi I can find. I was trained not to need wepons, you take the weapons from the Nazi's and kill them with their own weapon.

The earth needs to be cleansed of the vermon, set out for their own greed , the world now could feed and house everyone, they could mske things that would last for ever, automoblles, washinh machines, dryers, just about anything, but they don't because its all about greed, they want to keep seeing the junk they make you make, or did make, they have the Chinese making the real junk now it might last a few times or till the fist time you drop it.

I am not a evil person, upon meeting me you would find someone who would bend over backwards to help you if you were in true need, not giving you my pocket change, I would but not just by you asking for it, I go with God that is what drives me I would not harm you take advantage of you, laugh at for anyreason that would offend you or not be up lifting to your spirit.
The other side is if you were harming some one, or thing, it could be possible that I would attempt to disasimble,
you body, this would be worst case, it would be better to take you for a walk thru the garder and show you the beauty of the garden, it would be your choice.
I'm not saying I am a bad ass, but I walk with God, and try to be the good ass, I want to save the world, not for me I am already saved, I need nothing, for all has been given to me. I'm sure their are many more like me, Blessed are the Peace maker for they shall be know as the Children of The Creator.

BUt don't worry, God The Creator is with us, these false things can not stand up to, what in store for their evil plans, they will be smitted for their evilness and their evil greed, the time is at hand, As The Christ said Love thy neighbor, The Christ put it down to 2 Commandments, but simple form Is just Love. Love everyone and put it into action even if it is just a smile. People see me and they get worried, I smile this puts people at ease, I look in the mirror and scare myself, people have told me they thougt I was the Satan others have thought I was Jesus, one girl went as far as to pour a whole bottle of perfume on my head, it seems she was under some type of delusion.
To make what I am saying easier to understand, I am going with the flow, my will is the will of others and God, people often ask me to do things, my answer is always if it is possible I will attempt what you ask. On the God part I want be the most perfect me, that God would want me to be, I want to walk in the foot steps that have been lain down before me in Gs name, after all I, you, me, we, are alll the Fathers Chidren, so I may be selfish in wishing to attain Thy Lord and Master's praise and good will.

We are all in the veil of ingnorance, this is changing as The Secrect's of the Creator are being reveled as I write, a time is coming that the Singularity will exist on this earth, I don't know what this means.

I will make it simple for those that don't get it,ok look aroud you at what you see, unseen to you is another world alive, moving, power, energy beyond what you even start ot know. All the pieces of the puzzle fit together perfect, where did it come from, it is not an accident.
You only see a small part of the Macrouniverse, just like you can not see the microuniverse.
This is not accident, this is intelligent design, what is needed to do is enbrace this truth,
People as childern are told things and they learn and grow, then it stops, they grow old and die, they miss the majic that is everywhere around them in their hearts.
Sometimes you end up with hateful old people afraid to die,

You need to get down on you knees and pray for guidance, embrace the Creator, wouldn't you like to be on good terms with the most powerful One in the Universe.

Then will take care of the Evil ONES, peace will reign on Earth for a !000 years.
edit on 8-12-2010 by googolplex because:
edit on 8-12-2010 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2010 by googolplex because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

Yes and earlier in the show they showed a sign outside the facility that said you"cannot bring in a tool or object inside that could help a resident escape".....escape being the key word

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Obama & Friends - "Will Re-educate or Eliminate 25 Million Resistors"? "Re-education Camps"?
www.youtube.com...

Only 6 minutes,33 seconds long. Worth the watch.

Wish I could say I didn't think it was possible.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
we were driving in Eastern Tennessee a week or so ago and noticed FEMA 18 wheeler going northbound on interstate. Where to, what for?? Also large tent cities in New Orleans area. mmmm Makes you wonder. Also, has anyone had H!N! shot and became sick weeks later, seems like a lot of us. Coincidence? Hope Jesse looks further into the flu shot scenario. Would appreciate feedback on these topics. Thanks

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OrganicAnagram33

hello, am 1st timer. would like to know if you get this small sentence.
re; your topic. think about the economic situation, "they are going to economicaly move people to "regions they think they can survive in and around. if they try too much force causes too many problems

top topics

<< 1   >>

join