It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five Reasons You WANT A Zombie Apocalypse......

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Have you looked around lately? We are all Zombies...lifeless spiritless corporate drone slaves with no back bone....I have seen the zombie apocolypse and it is us!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Well, yeah....but I try not to think about it... Instead of moaning for brains...we do it for pay...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by ldyserenity

Well, yeah....but I try not to think about it... Instead of moaning for brains...we do it for pay...

However I would give my everything to see any kind of action, hahaha. Even a zombie apocolypse a real one that is, at least then we could maybe start over...well that's JMHO.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Zombie movies are just code for race war, anyways...

I think that's why people really enjoy them...it takes the same thirty seconds to recognize that the approaching ambulator is a zombie as it does to spot that he is a whitey or a darkie...I expect that zombie apocalypse protocols are a lot like ethnic cleansings...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I think the only other SHTF scenario that compares is the super flu that 1% of us are ammune to (see the Stand without the Flagg vs Mother Abigail aspect). Of course you don't get the guilt free violence. Every other SHTF scenario has too much destruction or danger.

nuclear war
emp
solar flare
asteroid

All too messy.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Nice idea but I was referring to the voodoo version

edit on 7-12-2010 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2010 by aivlas because: letters

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ZombieWoof

I think the only other SHTF scenario that compares is the super flu that 1% of us are ammune to (see the Stand without the Flagg vs Mother Abigail aspect). Of course you don't get the guilt free violence. Every other SHTF scenario has too much destruction or danger

Had to be way less than 1%. I know 1% sounds like a small number, but it really isn't. That means that out of a town of 100,000, a thousand people would make it through. Seemed like only a couple people in even a major city made it through the Stand, hehe...

To be effective, a zombie apocalypse would likely need to be transmitted like the flu. Without a rapid spread, it'd be quickly contained...of course, in literature or the movies, they just skip the spread stage, and go to full out zombie hoards...as it's easier.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join