It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super chemtrail maker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
www.abc.net.au...

I am not really up to speed on chemtrails but i thought the chemtrail followers would like this
Adds a bit of fuel to the many claims of chemtrails .
edit on 6-12-2010 by 12voltz because: of the low fly by

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

um, I think that plane is used to put out fires. If you watch the video, you know, the one you posted, it even has firefighters running around.
Check it out.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Of course i watched the video ,its trying to put out fires.I cant believe i have to explain this!.This is in skunkworks and the chemtrailers might want to look at this plane and how it has been designed to spray.
edit on 6-12-2010 by 12voltz because: some

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

This plane is designed to dump. While there are planes that spray, like the ones used during the Vietnam war to spray agent orange over the jungle canopy, or the ones used recently to spray corexit on the oil spill in the gulf, they aren't used to spray chemicals at 35000ft. The whole idea of that is ludicrous. How on earth would you adjust for an ever changing wind drift? How would you be sure the poisons wouldn't fall on your home town? If this was happening, wouldn't the people who order these things be walking around wearing gas masks? I would think they would stand out. The things you see up in the sky are con trails. Like man made clouds.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
as a chemtrail beleiver, I can say, no way in HECK would they use a jumbo jet to make trails lol.
1. too obvious, big
2. load release is not vaporized or misted, it is released as a whole liquid
3. chemtrails are made with special government planes made in the vietnam era used for spraying agent orange, not 747's...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

You really should change your headline.

As is, a fail.

The company "Evergreen", and their ONE....yes one such Boeing 747, equipped as it is, is well known. The lesser-informed "chemtrail" believers tried to point to that ONE airplane, to support their (increasingly ridiculous...as if it's possible to be MORE ridiculous, on a concept that's stupid to begin with...?) claims.

It is a fact that, at one time, "Evergreen International" (parent company) had a strategy to modify a larger number of those airplanes, specifically for FIRE fighting purposes, as displayed there. But, as a business model, ultimately wasn't seen to be worth the expense of investment.

BTW, that company's basic business in is air freight and cargo:

www.evergreenaviation.com...

edit on 6 December 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by beachguy123

There is NO SUCH THING as "chemtrails", as claimed by the many, many idiotic websites and UTube videos that infest the InterWebz....

....chemtrails are made with special government planes made in the vietnam era used for spraying agent orange, not 747's...

Actually, a casual search of many "chemtrail" videos will show that many, many people film normal jumbo jets making normal CONtrails (condensation...as in, water, that freezes into ice) trails. AND call them "chemtrails".

SO, you are incorrect, because it IS those sorts of deluded, and terribly uninformed individuals who perpetuate this nonsense.

Secondly...."vietnam era" airplanes, being used today to spray "chemtrails"???

THIS is the reality of the Vietnam-era strategy of spraying "Agent Orange". (A defoliant, BTW...sprayed down AT THE SURFACE!!!!):

www.diggerhistory.info...

Each plane could destroy 350 acres of forest per run. A spray run took less than 4 minutes, used 1,000 gallons of Agent Orange and was often sprayed by 3 planes flying side by side. That meant 1 run equaled 1,000 acres of jungle destroyed.

"less than 4 minutes", and only 1,000 gallons on board each airplane.

More education, and less incredible belief in the most outrageous (and non-scientific) claims works wonders for better understanding and learning........

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This thread is in SKUNKworks for a reason.
Highly speculative conspiracies .Some posters here are taking it to seriously.I am not even into chemtrails .Maybe i should have put it in breaking alt news with this headline" 747 low flyby dropping some crap on a fire".Jeeez lighten up.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

It's not spraying anything. It's dropping. Big difference. This plane is made to do drops with high-volume at low-altitude. It's not designed to spray anything, nor really to fly high-altitudes.
Add this to the fact that "chemtrails" exist only in the fevered minds of paranoid conspiracy theorists who don't know enough about the atmosphere to tell the difference between a lightning strike and a lit fart, and you have yet another non-sequitur video supposed to be "chemtrails".

These planes are quite cool. You should go to the manufacturer's site and see it in action.
As further proof "chemtrails" do not exist is that a single cloud contains enough volume of water it would take 7 of these planes to "spray" it. Each single cloud. Mind-blowing, isn't it. And this plane replaces 7 "regular" tankers, so every single cloud would require a fleet of 49 planes. Next time you look up at a contrail, you can now know that would be impossible to spray.
I saw 'Weed was on here already. Read what we tell you, research for yourself and you too can be up to speed on the "chemtrail" conspiracy theory.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by beachguy123

Two out of three is still not a passing score. No one is spraying anything, much less from "special" planes. You see contrails, a reaction of hot jet fuel through a jet engine being released into a saturated very cold atmosphere. What you see was already there.......water. A plane can trigger condensation to form a trail; how big, how long, and how dense depends totally on the atmosphere. It's called Bergeron process. It's physics, real science.
One gallon of jet fuel can produce about one gallon of water and some pollutants as mostly as CO2 and soot. The rest is atmospheric contribution, sometimes at a 1 gallon jet fuel to 10,000 gallon atmospheric contribution ratio. Physics is amazing, is'nt it?
So much to learn, so little time to worry about non-existent "chemtrails"......
edit on 6-12-2010 by stars15k because: puncuation clarity

top topics

join