It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do some people see zionists around every corner?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
An observation I have been making is that there is a certain segment of conspiracy people who not only believe in the NWO but that it is a Zionist NWO. Why zionism?
I get that the Israel-Palestine conflict is terrible and people have views about it but is zionism behind the NWO? I personally have always seen zionism as political force that the NWO would exploit from time to time but not as the core of the NWO. Also these people seem to say things like: "There is absolutely no anti semitism in Middle eastern countries". This is apparently something made up by "zionist controlled press". I mean this is absolutely false. For example: The protocols of the learned elders of zion are being sold openly in bookshops in many muslim countries.

These people also seem to hate on other conspiracy theorists. For example they seem convinced that Alex Jones is a secret Jesuit/CIA/Zionist agent provocateur. But wasn't the first half of his film Terrorstorm about how US and Israel had carried out a false flag attack on USS Liberty? And when Israel attacked Gaza he had an interview with a priest there over the phone and asked him about what was happening.
I am not an avid AJ fan and I really think that he goes over the top sometimes but these accusations really seem empty. Is there any proof to this?

Here is my take on this. These people do not just hate zionists or zionism as a political movement. They just hate jews. Plain and simple. They say that they hate zionism but they really hate jews. To say that they hate zionists is just a new packaging. At the same time these people are not nazis or racist against people of other colors. They are just anti semites.

I'm gonna relay a thing that made me realize this.
Like six months ago I wanted to find out something more about the Rothschilds. So I go on youtube to try and find some interview with people who have researched the subject. I find a clip of the Jeff Rense show that was called something like "satanic rothschild dynasty" or something. I think: "Okey, I wasn't really looking for something that biased but I guess this will do". I expected a Coast to Coast-esque interview but when I had listened through it I was like "Man this guy is nuts".I felt that I had really found a guy that embodied the stereotype tinfoil hat picture of a conspiracy theorist that is often portrayed in the mainstream media. The guy that was talking to Rense was just ranting on and on about talmudic satanists and that the british secret service had been trying to kill him with a secret microwave weapon. I really got the impression that this guy was mentally ill.

But what is this about? Why is there a specific group of people like this?
My take on it is simple. People just want a face of the enemy. It is hard to be against something that is so abstract as the NWO. Whether it is reptilians or jews people want a face of the enemy.

This is my observation.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Metallic Monk
Here is my take on this. These people do not just hate zionists or zionism as a political movement. They just hate jews. Plain and simple. They say that they hate zionism but they really hate jews. To say that they hate zionists is just a new packaging. At the same time these people are not nazis or racist against people of other colors. They are just anti semites. ....
This is my observation.

And a very good and accurate one - whenever you see the term "anti zionists" replace it with "jew haters" and you accurately describe them. Of course they will try and deny the facts, but the truth is obvious to everyone but them.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Same old, same old yarn. Zionists are a fanatical sect who call themselves Jewish, they control most of the banks and the corporations in the world, they run our governments and want to kill most of us. If it offends you that I criticize them and call them psychopaths, that's tough. I don't want to live in a world ruled by them and I don't want them to be successful in implementing their plan of total domination, enslavement and genocide.

Jews are mostly ordinary people, who, like most other ordinary people, just want to live in a world of peace.

Some Jews have dual loyalty - or at least one loyalty and another fake loyalty. These are Zionists too, but they masquerade as ordinary Jews. Many are in positions of power in US.

Most ordinary people have nothing against ordinary Jews. However, the Zionists are causing problems for the ordinary Jews by calling themselves Jews and not Zionists. In their typical way they do this to confuse the issue, keep themselves under the smoke screen and cause division and hostility. So, in fact, these people are doing a lot of harm to the reputation of Judaism and ordinary Jews, and they despise the ordinary Jews just as much as they despise the non-Jews.

Because of this deliberate blurring of the distinction by the Zionists themselves, many people get confused, and Jews come in for a lot of flack. Netanyahu is constantly talking about being Jewish and Israel being a Jewish state - so this adds to the problem, because if someone criticizes the Israeli invasion of Palestine, for example, and they use Netanyahu's own description of Israel as being Jewish - and so they say the Jews are invading Palestine, then they are accused of being anti-semitic which is ludicrous, as anyone can see.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Same old, same old yarn. Zionists are a fanatical sect who call themselves Jewish, they control most of the banks and the corporations in the world, they run our governments and want to kill most of us. If it offends you that I criticize them and call them psychopaths, that's tough. I don't want to live in a world ruled by them and I don't want them to be successful in implementing their plan of total domination, enslavement and genocide.

You made a big typo there it's the Jews opposition you described to a tee! Hope you can admit to the typo! .lol lol If it offends you who cares? You opinion is wrong even though you are entitled it to it!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Typo? What typo? I see no typo! Care to clarify? Thanks.

You have the right to disagree, of course, but there are no grounds to say it's wrong.
second

edit on 6-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

So your definition is that if a jew wants Israel to exist then he is a zionist and if a jew doesn't want Israel to exist then he is an ordinary jew?
This is a really unrealistic request. A lot of jews want the state to exist but they are not active in israeli politics. If you ask a jew on the street if he wants Israel to exist he probably say: Yeah. But not all jews want the state to exist for purely religious reasons. There are secular jews who support Israel too you know.

And also, do you believe zionism to be the core of the NWO or something that is exploited and controlled by the NWO? I guess i'm asking if you view zionism as the head of the octopus or just another arm?
edit on 6-12-2010 by Metallic Monk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

OK, then, let's cut to the chase. Tell me what damn word would suit your sensibilities. I disagree with much of Israel's foreign policy, just as I do many other countries' foreign policy. Just how exactly would you want someone to express that disagreement without you accusing them of being anti-semitic.

I believe Zionists control the NWO fanatical gang of psychos.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

You have the right to disagree, of course, but there are no grounds to say it's wrong.

We are all entitled to opinions. You have stated your opinion. My opinion is you are wrong. That is democracy!

Typo? What typo? I see no typo! Care to clarify? Thanks.

You mistakenly used reference to the Jewish/Israeli people. You described the Palestinians to a tee!. Well thats my opinion. You can say I'm wrong I don't care, as you are entitled to your opinion as well!. Just think it's hilarious you describe Israeli People that way! typo,"Freudian slip" whatever you want to call the little boo, it's just my opinion lol

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Fanatical psycos could easily be used to describe the Iranian & Palestinian terrorists! Just my opinion!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

You mistakenly used reference to the Jewish/Israeli people. You described the Palestinians to a tee!. Well thats my opinion. You can say I'm wrong I don't care, as you are entitled to your opinion as well!. Just think it's hilarious you describe Israeli People that way! typo,"Freudian slip" whatever you want to call the little boo, it's just my opinion lol

I still don't get what you mean. But it doesn't matter, because no matter what word or phrase I use, it will always be considered anti-semitic. That is just a fact of life, who cares.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Fanatical psycos could easily be used to describe the Iranian & Palestinian terrorists! Just my opinion!

And? Do you expect me to list every government I consider psycho every time I want to say Zionists are psychos?

second

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Yeah why not. At least it show you are not biased!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Oh no do not try to do that and make be look oversensitive. I do not consider people who critizie Israel and zionism as a political movement to be anti semites. But when people blurr the line so much between jew and zionist and then say they hate zionists I take some offence because it really seems like a cheap trick to constantly use jew and zionist interchangeably. It's not that hard to get the impression that one is talking to an anti semite.
By they way you have not answered my question, so again: If a jew wants Israel to exist is he a zionist then and if a jew doesn't want Israel to exist then he is an ordinary jew?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Oh no do not try to do that and make be look oversensitive. I do not consider people who critizie Israel and zionism as a political movement to be anti semites. But when people blurr the line so much between jew and zionist and then say they hate zionists I take some offence because it really seems like a cheap trick to constantly use jew and zionist interchangeably. It's not that hard to get the impression that one is talking to an anti semite.
By they way you have not answered my question, so again: If a jew wants Israel to exist is he a zionist then and if a jew doesn't want Israel to exist then he is an ordinary jew?

But when people blurr the line so much between jew and zionist and then say they hate zionists I take some offence because it really seems like a cheap trick to constantly use jew and zionist interchangeably.

That is what I mean by being over sensitive. Brits and Americans get insulted all the time because of their governments...it's the same for us all.

The blurring of the line between Zionist and Jew is caused by the rhetoric of the Zionist Israeli government which is constantly referring to themselves as Jews, and by the fact that Zionists outside of |srael call themselves Jews. Of course, it's all part of the doublespeak they use in all contexts to confuse and mask the truth. So, the people you should be taking to task first and foremost for this 'cheap trick' is the Israeli government. I believe this is intentional, because they can deflect criticism by hiding behind accusasions of 'anti-semite., etc. They actually abuse this term in the most extreme way. I believe it's possible they actually want to stir up hatred for the Jews, because that serves their own nefarious purpose very well. They want divisions and hostility in society, and it keeps the Zionist part unclear and blow the radar.

The Zionists themselves don't call themselves Zionist, so many people are confused. This is totally the fault of the Zionists, and it is perfectly understandable that people do get confused and use the term interchangeably.
It's sad for the ordinary Jewish people that the Zionists are abusing the name of their religion in this way. But it is also a fact that they are, and that as a result inevitably, the terms will be used interchangeably at times.

In answer to your question, the same question could be asked about a US citizen or a UK citizen. Because they want their country to exist, does it make them Imeperialist psychot bullies because that's what their government is. For me, it's exactly the same. These governments too commit atrocities in the name of 'protecting the American people' or 'protecting the British people', 'national security', etc. And in these cases , language is used in such a way that the terms Americans, Brits are often used in a pejorative form. An example might be Americans are arrogant bullies. Personally, I understand that 99.99% of people actually are referring to the respective governments when they make these remarks.

As far as I am concerned, the terms Jews/Jewish are used in the same way, and 99.99% of the time are not meant as anti-semite in the way you seem to suggest. As far as I am concerned, Israel is run by a gang of Zionist thugs who call themselves Jews. This is unavoidably going to mean that Jews cop criticism, just as the Americans and the Brits do. It's just a fact of life, and Jews are not exempt from this.

I think this anti-semite thing has got way out of hand, so much so that it has become dangerous and must be stopped. To me it is just completely unacceptable that if one criticises Israel, or the actons of some Jews, who are loyal to the Zionist cause, anti-semitism accusations ALWAYS surface.

Most people don't give a damn whether someone is jewish or muslim or anything else. But when fanatacists are acting against the good of the people, expect those words to come up in criticism. It's just the way it is.

Muslims get loads of vicious criticism, Americans do, Brits do....all for the sake of some psychotic fanatacists, so please tell me why the Jews should get special treatment. I guess I could also ask the question:

Why do some people see anti-semites around every corner?

edit on 7-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Considering that Saudi Arabia also has a major hand in U.S. politics, it is either a Saudi NWO or a Israel NWO, or maybe it's the United States controlling both sides. Who knows. My question is, why are you so eager to disprove the zionist claim? Why aren't you equally as appalled when people blame it on the masons, or illuminati (founded in 1776, so obviously something could have existed prior to that).

And by the by, it's not technically a "zionist" thing it's a Talmudic Jewish thing, as the religion of Judaism is older than Christianity. The only religion older than Judaism is Hinduism but that is devoid of a central authority and thus is not technically an organized religion but more of a culture. So Judaism is more or less the oldest organized religion. Only a fool would think the oldest organized religion wields no power in global affairs.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

All religions are about control. Controlling weak minded people. If it weren't for Judaism, there would be no justification for Zionism. But if I were to insult the Italian mafia, why would you possibly think I am insulting every Italian in existence? So why is it that if you try and point out Jewish corruption you are an anti-Semite? (Which also means racist against Palestinians). So the over-sensitivity is ridiculous and I no longer care for it. Call me a racist white supremacist if you want, I don't care anymore.

The American public is so stupid that they can't see the fact that their own governmen is the terrorists. It's as simple as that. The TSA isn't protecting us, they are taking away our fourth amendment right. Then they are threatening us with an 11,000 dollar infraction for saying no to their unconstitutional searches. Threatening us to give up our rights. Treasonously unconstitutional. Is this hard to see? Even morons who wait in line to get the latest i-pod can see this. Yet they cowardly accept it, not realizing that the government sworn to protect them are the terrorists. And the same thing goes for the "zionists" or whatever they want to call themselves. They are the bank rollers of Hitler and the Nazis, research it. The major banks financed Hitler, and now they are the ones calling the world anti-semite when we oppose their plans for a new world order. So excuse me, I guess I'll just go cower in the corner because some racist person called me a racist. Well no thank you.
edit on 7-12-2010 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2010 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Yeah why not. At least it show you are not biased!

No, that's ridiculous and you know it. I treat Jews with the same respect as I treat anyone else, and they will not be getting special treatment from me. I actually really resent the implication that I should bend over backwards to show some over sensitive people that I am not anti-semitic. What a damn cheek!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Here is my take on this. These people do not just hate zionists or zionism as a political movement. They just hate jews. Plain and simple. They say that they hate zionism but they really hate jews. To say that they hate zionists is just a new packaging. At the same time these people are not nazis or racist against people of other colors. They are just anti semites. ....
This is my observation.

And a very good and accurate one - whenever you see the term "anti zionists" replace it with "jew haters" and you accurately describe them. Of course they will try and deny the facts, but the truth is obvious to everyone but them.

That's a very racist remark and a blatant untruth, and you damn well know it. Replace anti-zionists with anti-greed, anti-criminal, anti-lust-for-power, anti-psychotic, anti-murder,

I can't help wondering what the purpose of that remark was....seems as though you enjoy stirring up bad feeling on this and..em, other threads.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Okey, but if you and your likes are so concerned about the fact that the
lines between ordinary jew and zionist is being blurred then why don't you
just always use the term zionism. It would certainly be obvious that
you meant zionism (the political movement) and not judaism (all jewish people) if
you just would use the term zionist exclusively.

But I still have a hard time to believe these so called "anti zionist" people
and that they are just against zionism and not just against all jews.
I mean Rense interviews people like Ernst Zundel and David Duke on his show.
Whats up with that?
That is not being over sensitive. David Duke is a racist pure and simple.
He speaks at nazi gatherings, he has done that for example here in Sweden,
and he is a former klansman. I mean come on!

Also look at this picture from rense.com.
users.stargate.net...
-------------------------------------------------

Just look at the headlines:

"Rise of US Jewish Power"

"Half Vanity Fair's top 100 Power Brokers Jewish"
-------------------------------------------------

He is refering to them as jews, not as zionists.

And you still haven't answered my question so I will ask another one.
What is your definition on the difference between a zionist and an
ordinary jew?

And yes you have right in some cases anti semitism is used as a shield
for controversial israeli politics. But this is nothing exclusive
to jews or zionists. Any person can accuse someone of racism to futher
their own goals. For example:
You go to a job interview but you don't get the job. The person who interviewed
you was of a different skin color than you so to get revenge on the person
you accuse him of being a racist. But everyone can do this.

And yes there are most certainly unscrupulous israeli politicans who
would do use anti semitism to dismiss any criticism of israeli policy.
But you can find these kinds of unscrupulous politicians in any country.
This is not exclusive to Israel.

I am not sure how prevalent it is in the US but here in Sweden it's quite
easy to be critical of Israel. The Left Party here in Sweden are calling
Israel an apartheid state and I have ever heard anyone calling
them anti semites so I would not subscribe to the belief that if you
are critical of israeli policy you instantly are pointed out as an anti semite.

Here is an article from the swedish Left Wing Party website. The headline reads:
"Free Gaza - Boycott Israel"
www.vansterpartiet.se...:befria-gaza-bojkotta-israel-&catid=318:utrikespolitik&Itemid=246

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Considering that Saudi Arabia also has a major hand in U.S. politics, it is either a Saudi NWO or a Israel NWO, or maybe it's the United States controlling both sides. Who knows. My question is, why are you so eager to disprove the zionist claim? Why aren't you equally as appalled when people blame it on the masons, or illuminati (founded in 1776, so obviously something could have existed prior to that).

The reason why I don't react this way when people talk about masons or the illuminati, if they still exist, is because these are secret societies. Judaism is not a secret society. It's an open religion that anyone can convert to anytime they want. You can read their holy texts on the internet or find them at any library. There is really no secret here.

The illuminati on the other hand had/has a clearly stated goal f.e to destroy all borders between countries. Freemasonry is different because there are so many different types of freemasonry. I am not sure about the masons because I am still trying to research them, preferably not through books written by people with an agenda but through works written by historians and theologians. Freemasonry is a completely different subject and harder to research because they are, well, secret.

Judaism however is not secret. It's an exoteric open religion with many different branches and to lump them together is really intellectually dishonest and plainly a crappy view of culture and theology.

And by the by, it's not technically a "zionist" thing it's a Talmudic Jewish thing, as the religion of Judaism is older than Christianity. The only religion older than Judaism is Hinduism but that is devoid of a central authority and thus is not technically an organized religion but more of a culture. So Judaism is more or less the oldest organized religion. Only a fool would think the oldest organized religion wields no power in global affairs.

A talmudic jewish thing?
Do you think that all jews follow the talmud to every paragraph? Do all hindus follow hindu doctrine? Or do all christians follow the bible to.
There are certainly those who follow their religions in this way. They are called fundamentalists and they do not usually make up the majority of their religions.

Don't you think that there are moderate jews? Secular jews?
You know like moderate christians. Those who go the holy building and go through the ritual because it's tradition but their entire lives do not revolve around their religions? Of course there are!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join