It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Members help me help you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I am writing this post in a last ditch effort to get all of your help here.
I am physically shaking here because I feel I have the answer and its all thanks to you lot.
Please don't derail this thread. This I am serious about. I'm not asking for ridicule I'm asking for help prove I'm right and expose the truth.

I'm asking you all to just read the following threads that are massively connected.
This thread I'm hoping is the thread regarding a hidden message in an anagram.
Julian Assange --- Jesus a Anglian.
Now yes you may laugh until you see where the word Anglian takes you once put in your search engine. Takess you way way deep. All the way to water conspiracy and the water Act of 1991? Wow.
The rumours of a conspiracy within water is massively correct imo.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This next thread Atrial Fibrillation will blow your mind. Hopefully. I believe that its not solely about the heart?
Remember the anagram above?
Heart-- Earth.
Massive conspiracy of possibly altering frequencies or electronic pulses to alter or manipulate us in a way that we don't believe possible.

edit on 6-12-2010 by jazz10 because: link

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
You see it ties in with the time wave threads?
I'm assuming you've searched Anglian? It opens a massive can of worms.
Anglian glaciation period? anglian stage?
Pleistocene stage which is a time of human evolution?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I'm not asking for ridicule

TBD...

You see it ties in with the time wave threads?

No.

I'm assuming you've searched Anglian?

No.

It opens a massive can of worms.

No.

Anglian glaciation period? anglian stage?

And..?

Pleistocene stage which is a time of human evolution?

It was a time when humanity spread out due to glaciation. Once again - and..?

You seem to genuinely care about this and I guess you were diligent, but just putting aside how you think it ties together, what made you think the anagram (a watered down one at that - though I guess they all are) would validate it..?

Most on this site think outside the box, but what you are asking of us may not be possible...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
I am writing this post in a last ditch effort to get all of your help here.
I am physically shaking here because I feel I have the answer and its all thanks to you lot.
Please don't derail this thread. This I am serious about. I'm not asking for ridicule I'm asking for help prove I'm right and expose the truth.

I'm asking you all to just read the following threads that are massively connected.
This thread I'm hoping is the thread regarding a hidden message in an anagram.
Julian Assange --- Jesus a Anglian.
Now yes you may laugh until you see where the word Anglian takes you once put in your search engine. Takess you way way deep. All the way to water conspiracy and the water Act of 1991? Wow.
The rumours of a conspiracy within water is massively correct imo.

This next thread Atrial Fibrillation will blow your mind. Hopefully. I believe that its not solely about the heart?
Remember the anagram above?
Heart-- Earth.
Massive conspiracy of possibly altering frequencies or electronic pulses to alter or manipulate us in a way that we don't believe possible.

edit on 6-12-2010 by jazz10 because: link

What I don't get is that none of this is new. We know they are poisoning the water supply, we know they are suppressing energy technology and we know they are hitting us with electronic frequencies, so I don't get the point of what you are trying to get across here.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
You don't undewrstand what I'm getting at or trying to point out?

What I'm trying to point out is that our water is under the control of those that's going to use it to their advantage. Water is more valuable than oil. Water is more profitable than oil. Without oil we walk, without water we die. Simple fact.
The water imho is being poisoned and I also believe that was the motive regarding the the Gulf of Mexico oil spill. Along with the massive river disaster in Europe and and and. I'm telling you that water will be controlled as it is now the only difference is now the water is well not the best to say the least.
Imagine if the only way to get water was from the moon for example becauuse the water here has been.....altered. ?
Carbonated? 666 carbon. There's a thread.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
You don't undewrstand what I'm getting at or trying to point out?

What I'm trying to point out is that our water is under the control of those that's going to use it to their advantage. Water is more valuable than oil. Water is more profitable than oil. Without oil we walk, without water we die. Simple fact.
The water imho is being poisoned and I also believe that was the motive regarding the the Gulf of Mexico oil spill. Along with the massive river disaster in Europe and and and. I'm telling you that water will be controlled as it is now the only difference is now the water is well not the best to say the least.
Imagine if the only way to get water was from the moon for example becauuse the water here has been.....altered. ?
Carbonated? 666 carbon. There's a thread.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The OP is correct that water is going to become a frighteningly important issue in the very near future. It already is for billions, actually. It's just going to get worse and yes, the tentacles of geopolitcs and international business will encircle it ever tighter.

However, I don't buy the anagram theory.Those interested in having the pants scared off them by the dark future of water shoud do some reading along factual lines before delving into baroque theories like the OP's, in my opinion.

On a lighter note, anagrams are fun to play with, but I wouldn't read too much into it. Here are some more anagrams for "Julian Assange":

Algae ninjas, us: Algae is becoming more important as a food source, and its use will explode in the resource-scarce 21st century.

In a sensual jag: Mr. Assanage is alleged to have engaged in sexual misconduct.

A sane snug jail: Say it ain't so!

top topics

join