It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security now teaming with Wal Mart stores nation wide

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

Yet again the "brown shirts" have gotten more power.
The forth Reich has come all too quickly.
Sad its offensive to say it though

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
My girlfriend has some friends, a married couple, who continuosly call the police on their neighbor, whom the suspect sells pot and meth, and beat their kids. Fine, whatever. But yesterday I saw a facebook post about how they called the cops on some people drunk in public. It is apparently their new hobby to call the cops on people.

I said something to them about being "Orwellian" and they didnt really know where I was coming from or what I meant.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Did Janet get paid for doing a Walmart advertisement?
Do you think she gets to shop there for free now?
Things must really be bad when she has to trade off a commercial for her appliances and new shoes.

I wonder if the rest of the security dept is getting a walmart deal as well? Maybe a discount card good for a year or something?

Does anyone think the general public is buying this?....seriously?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
More change we can believe in brought to you by the party of Brown Shirts...............
I wonder if this will cost Wal Mart a die, or if the masses of sheeple will just keep buying their cheap made in china junk?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

That's an excellent idea!! Something to actually do, and it probably won't land you in Guantanamo. Of course I stopped shopping at Wal Mart long ago because they are a cancer on society, but that's for another thread.
edit on 2010/12/7 by GradyPhilpott because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Julian Assange - Saw Something and Said Something.

Oh, I see that wasn't supposed to apply to the big terrorist organizations like the governments, just to the little people that can be bullied by the gov't.

Big Sis is pathetic.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I love the idea of just reporting everything!

They really DID pick the best place to start. Even if we don't report everything, I'm pretty sure they'll stay plenty busy... lots of suspicious people at Wally World.

www.peopleofwalmart.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
The major question I have regarding this entire issue is what she is telling to the people to be weary of exactly. If you see a man with a “Don’t tread on me” flag should you report him for possible anti-establishment terror? Should we also report our fellow Wal-Mart shoppers if we are listening into their conversation regarding politics that just happen to be anti-establishment or possible revolutionary?

It is a general programming of the American populace to encourage fear among all citizens and paranoia that whomever they might be around could potentially be a threat to them and thus should be reported to the state for further ‘questioning’. I wonder where I heard this from prior to now.

Now I remember it was Soviet and Nazi policy to tell on your neighbors, family, friends, and any person really, that happens to discuss issues which might appear dangerous to the beloved state.

Another contentious issue for me is that there will be televisions in Wal-Mart’s across this country showing on a presumably hourly or even constant basis this woman talking to the public. That is the perfect emblem for a totalitarian regime is to always have a government bureaucrat talking to the citizenry at all times.

It is not the obligation or the responsibility of the citizens to conduct surveillance on their fellow citizens at any time for any reason. This is a very serious breach of not just Constitutional authority and liberty but also moral and traditional beliefs.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
everyone should find a good mom and pop store and quit doing business with the major retailers. start buying cloth by the yard and learn how to sew, get back to the grass roots and show those pricks whose boss.

once everyones pulled out of society and turned off the cable companies and spend their evenings by a nice warm woodstove without the use of any electricity. they will start beating the system that is imprisoning them.

move to small farming communities and learn to use horse and buggy and turn off big dumbass uncle sammy and his oil slavery

you'll be happy you did, just make sure the money you saved you buy guns and ammo
edit on 7-12-2010 by aliengenes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Posted this in the other thread about this topic-

So, we're now supposed to be tattletales...

And, in related news... we are supposed to inform our Walmart Managers of suspicious activity for their "help".

The same Managers who cannot even help us find the right printer ink when we ask for their assistance.

O.K.

That is confidence inspiring.... Leave it to DHS.

Do they truly have any clue how many suspicious looking characters frequent a WalMart in any given day???

This could actually prove to be a fun exercise to the WalMart shoppers....
Imagine how much fun one could have "ratting out" the "suspicious looking" people... all because as a good, "loyal" American, one is "doing their duty"...

The managers would be run ragged in a day.
It would be anarchy, if done correctly...

They will pull those ads, right quick.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Citizen Informants.

Wasn't that encouraged in Nazi Germany?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
For over 200 years we were just fine without having to tattle on each other.

This is them getting people ready to tattle on anyone who disagrees with anything our government does.

We are the ones who will eventually be tattled on! (the ones who know the truth)

Fema Camps anyone?

I do see this as a kind of victory at the same time though, they are getting scared, peoples eyes are opening up!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
No homo but Alex is looking good.

edit on 7-12-2010 by ericsnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

That is a great idea spade. Tell them you saw someone suspicious put a CD in the rack with wires coming out of it, then go grab ya box of popcorn, sit back and watch the show.. oh, I'm sorry maybe it was in the book isle, my bad.LOL

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

Well I feel safe picking the shoppers from walmart to be on the look out..Link to Walmart Shoppers

I'm just saying

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
This is really really frightening... and it is really happening, isn't it? I don't want to believe what i'm hearing. Listen all, something has got to be done. I don't feel like sitting around just talking about such things anymore, it's time to take some action. Get people involved and spread the word. Not just here... people got to wake up.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I can sleep a little easier knowing that there are Walmart-warriors out there on the front lines opposing terror in my hometown. I suppose 9/11 was just a warm-up for the real targets.. suburban Walmarts.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Just remember people...

Keep an eye out for those suspicious shoppers that are using cash!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join