It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy, Spituality, India, Hardcore Brutality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Hi AboveTopSecret! I am really excited to finally sign up and say hi. I have watched the news here for maybe the past two years. I would single handily contribute my dropout from Art School, and travel to India and Israel, to my time spent here on ATS.
Which sounds odd, but has really lead me into the most aware stage of my life.
Briefly...
My dad was a philosophy of game theory professor at LSU, and Syracuse
and my mom teaches about Neurosciences interaction with visual relations....
both things which i know much too little about...

So the point of this post is to just thank the community, crazy trollers, hoaxes, and awesome authors who helped me see over the clouds on so many issues. I feel like my viewpoint is 45 degrees slanted, always wondering about the Sumerian alien connection to Religion or the Masonic legacy and its influence on Geo political issues. In my teens the outlet for collapsing global news was simply hardcore music.
The Brutality ,,/
And as i discovered Buddhism and tried to introspect my personal path towards wisdom, so did i introspect the conspiratorial relationships of string theory quantum physics and reincarnation, and the multi verse theory in relation to Enlightenment and the 2012 enigma.

Wait, so the point?

Conspiracies have been the jet fuel for my development as a human. While some become paranoid and are hindered by the vastness of the Conspiracy, I have embraced it in my search for ultimate wisdom and love.

I just wanted to share my life story, hear some of yours? See any simmilarities difference, wheatever....much love to everybody

Adam (Carlin?) whom i met in India, Dharmasala......thank you so much for showing me ATS
and SoundTribeSector

< 3

edit on 6-12-2010 by SpiracyTS9 because: < 3

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I wish more people on ATS can look inside themselves and expand their true, positive nature instead of focusing all their energy on external negatives like conspiracies etc. Cut off the external negative noise and try to see how one can better oneself and become more virtuous.

Personally I decided to cultivate myself in Falun Dafa which means I focus on my xinxing(virtue, mind, moral, character, tolerance, endurance) level in daily life plus I do some exercises to cleanse my body.

Since you seem fairly openminded I recommend you to read the book Zhuan Falun about how to become a good person, open your third eye, supernormal powers, demons etc etc:

www.falundafa.org...

/Zhen-Shan-Ren(Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance) is good, Falun Dafa is good.

new topics

join