It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange Calls For Obama's Resignation If Confirmed President Approved UN Spy Ring

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Assange Calls For Obama's Resignation If Confirmed President Approved UN Spy Ring

www.zerohedge.com

"The whole chain of command who was aware of this order, and approved it, must resign if the US is to be seen to be a credible nation that obeys the rule of law. The order is so serious it may well have been put to the president for approval," Julian Assange told Spanish daily El Pais.

"Obama must answer what he knew about this illegal order and when. If he refuses to answer or there is evidence he approved of these actions, he must resign," he added during an Internet chat interview published online.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Same information / different source -www.google.com...
edit on 12/6/2010 by FlyersFan because: fixing link

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
So the NWO stooge - Assange - is now calling for the POTUS to resign. :shk: This Assange sure is an arrogant fella. Fact of the matter is that the United Nations is a corrupt cesspool and it is in the best interest of the USA, and the rest world for that matter, to have our government and other governments keep an eye on it and the people who are high up in it. The UN is steeped in nepotism and antiamericanism and spread-the-wealthism and illegal back room deals and ineptitude and ____ (fill in just about anything shady or illegal). I would be unhappy with my government if they weren't keeping an eye on the UN. For this Assange idiot to call for the resignation of Obama and US officials, but for him to ignore that the entire world keeps tabs on the UN (with good reason) and that the UN is corrupt .. that tells us alot about Assange's agenda and his own corruption. IMHO

www.zerohedge.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Interesting very.

First Clinton, now Obama.

Lets see if there is a pattern.

On an aside note,

THE Swiss Post Office bank, PostFinance, has frozen an account set up by WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange after he provided false residency information.
“PostFinance has ended its business relationship with Wikileaks founder Julian Paul Assange. The Australian citizen provided false information regarding his place of residence during the account opening process,” the bank said in a statement

Read more: www.news.com.au...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
There's allready a thread on this exact post
Unfortunately im a little too retarded to find it

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The agenda of Assange is very obvious now. This person is not a hero or a whistleblower. He is a New World Order player. The release of information was certainly very well controlled and thought out ahead of time. Now he's making demands about the highest elected office on the planet. What will he demand next?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Bad Dog

Well the President is generally a part of the NWO, so why would he want a puppet to resign arguably the most powerful position on the globe?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Why do I get this sneaking suspicion that Assange/Wikileaks has the proof that Obama ordered the spying at the UN?

Goes like this:
I call for Obama to resign IF it can be proven he ordered it.
Obama denies allegations.
Assange releases documents proving Obama did it.

Result:
Assange = instant street credit

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Assange is nothing more than an attention whore. "Look at me! Look at me!!" What a child.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
My favorite paragraph of Umberto Eco's... (outside of Focaults Pendulum of course)

But let’s turn to the more profound significance of what has occurred. Formerly, back in the days of Orwell, every power could be conceived of as a Big Brother watching over its subjects’ every move. The Orwellian prophecy came completely true once the powers that be could monitor every phone call made by the citizen, every hotel he stayed in, every toll road he took and so on and so forth. The citizen became the total victim of the watchful eye of the state. But when it transpires, as it has now, that even the crypts of state secrets are not beyond the hacker’s grasp, the surveillance ceases to work only one-way and becomes circular. The state has its eye on every citizen, but every citizen, or at least every hacker – the citizens’ self-appointed avenger – can pry into the state’s every secret.

As a hacker myself, I have never feared any NWO... because w3 0wn j00!!!!!

And it shall always be that way.... fear not

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MGriff
so why would he want a puppet to resign arguably the most powerful position on the globe?

That's an easy one. The NWO isn't thrilled with Obama's ineptitude and lack of ability to get their job done. So they want him out. They are using useful-tool Assange to get the job done. He isn't a decision maker .. he's just their servant. He doesn't mind because he's got $$$ in his eyes (or he's too stupid to see it - either one).

Originally posted by harrytuttle
Why do I get this sneaking suspicion that Assange/Wikileaks has the proof that Obama ordered the spying at the UN?

Common sense says EVERYONE is spying at the UN, so for Assange to say what he said is like shooting fish in a barrel, ya' know what I mean? He could have said the same thing about Russia or China or Canada or ____ (fill in a country of choice) and he would have been right.

Originally posted by jerico65
Assange is nothing more than an attention whore. "Look at me! Look at me!!" What a child.

I fully agree. He's acting very childish and attention whore-ish.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
So many theory's, It seems like everyone on here has a completely different take on who the NWO is. Hilarious to read.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Even if UN is a cesspool spying on it is still illegal. Are you saying that the president and other people in power should conviniently be immune to law? I'm starting to wonder who the NWO goon here is....

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

You dont think that the UN has its own spy agenda?

“We are on the verge of a Global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order.” – David Rockefeller to the United Nations Business Council on September 23, 1994

“For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.” – David Rockefeller, Memoirs, 2002

www.qwealthreport.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
And aside from the ludicrous attempt by Wikidrips to release secrets, this issue of the United Nations and spying is not new.

This is a decade old issue. The UN has known for many years that the US is spying, on everyone.
But, so are the Swiss, So is Russia, So is China, So is Britian, so on and so forth. There is not one g20 nation that is not spying on someone. Arrest them all then...lol call on all of the leaders to resign.

I am no fan of Obama and Hillary however its become very obvious that there is a game being played.

Check out the article below from 1993. Wikileaks is far behind the times, and its cables are as childs play.
And the UN knows it.

Hello, what is ECHELON?

The United Nations has begun a top-level investigation into the bugging of its delegations by the United States, first revealed in The Observer last week.
Sources in the office of UN Secretary General Kofi Annan confirmed last night that the spying operation had already been discussed at the UN's counter-terrorism committee and will be further investigated.

The news comes as British police confirmed the arrest of a 28-year-old woman working at the top secret Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) on suspicion of contravening the Official Secrets Act.

www.guardian.co.uk...
edit on 6-12-2010 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
No citizen of a democratic country should be above the letter of the law....

kx

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The news here is that with cables is official the spying... everybody knows that happens BUT its the first time that a gov. document saying to do that.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Even if UN is a cesspool spying on it is still illegal.

So is what Wikileaks did. Are you saying that's okay?

Are you saying that the president and other people in power should conviniently be immune to law?

Way to go ...completely TWIST and make what I really said unrecognizable..

FACT - The UN is a corrupt cesspool and without monitoring it would run amuk worse than it does.
FACT - The UN is antiamerican and it's in our best interests to know exactly what it is doing.
FACT - Everyone monitors the UN .. and they SHOULD. To not monitor it would be INSANE.
FACT - No one will watch out for Americas best interests except America. Same for every other country. No one will watch out for ______ (fill in country of choice) except for that country.

Again - if we weren't keeping tabs on the UN then our elected officials wouldn't be doing their job.

I'm starting to wonder who the NWO goon here is....

Don't hurt yourself attempting to think.

The UN and it's own spying on the USA and every other country is the goon.
The UN and it's own destructive corrupt NWO agenda is the goon.
DUH!

edit on 12/7/2010 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I'll give you one fact that trumps all those. Spying on the UN is illegal. Doesn't matter if they're corrupt. Doesn't matter if everyone does it. Hell I'd love to see them all exposed. And yes what wikileaks is doing is great. They are the media and in these days one of the more trustworthy at that.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
I'll give you one fact that trumps all those. Spying on the UN is illegal. Doesn't matter if they're corrupt.

Hmmm .. and spying on, attacking, and taking out Hitler was illegal as well. Guess it didn't matter that he was a mass murdering maniac .. as long as German and international law protected him the we all should have left him alone and not kept an eye on him .... let him murder millions because he could hide behind German law?

Gotta' disagree with you. To leave the UN without being watched is just asking for trouble.
The law was made by those who want to cover for the illegal activities of the UN.
If you want REAL whistleblowing .. then spying on the UN and keeping tabs on it is the REAL DEAL.
Not releasing documents that say they are being spied on.

top topics

join