It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Cable Reveals Obama Sent To "2012 ALICE Bunker" Due To Norway "Spiral"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
what the hell? obama was not in a a 2012 BS vault, he was in norway to get his nobel prize a couple hours after the spiral, seriously, check your source and information, that is just sad

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Muchos gracias!! This individual is going in my taboo file now. haha

You guys rule! Thanks ATSers!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by tokyodynamite
Sorcha Faal. 'Nuff said. One of the biggest hoaxers of all time.
Will a mod please put this in the hoax forum. I'm sure the OP didn't know who Sorcha Faal is.

Kind Regards,
TokyoDynamite

Unfortunately I predict that lots of stuff will be "assigned" to #cablegate which isn't true at all....

this is how rumor works.....

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
There´s something intersting about the timing in here. The Norway spiral was seen on 9th Dec 2009:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

And Obama went in Norway to accept his Nobel peace prize exactly the day after (10th Dec 2009):

www.reuters.com...

So he went to Norway right after the spiral had been observed in Norway.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
So why would the US embassy advice him to go to a bunker just before he was scheduled to accept his Nobel peace prize? Or why was that experiment, if so dangerous, scheduled to coincide with Obama´s stay in Norway more or less?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
On the Use of the Alice Bunker I immediately thought of the Alice Pack. ALICE in this case is a military acronym for All-purpose Lightweight Individual Carrying Equipment. So an ALICE bunker might mean something similar except in a bunker of course. It would be a trimmed down place for living and surviving some major destructions. Don't know if it is related but thought it interesting nerveless even though the source now makes the whole thing sort of moot.

edit on 6-12-2010 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hundroid
I checked all the december 2009 cables and there's no such cable. Why is people faking everything???

Because that is the way to cover up any real 'leaks' Just toss out what ever you want... say it was a 'cable leak' and who REALLY checks to see if its a real cable? I mean do we have any independent confirmation of the 'real' wikileaks? Or we just take his word on those? But i guess getting arrested for sex crimes in Sweden helps you credibility.

I expect we will see MANY more flase leaks... I mean there are supposedly 250,000 original ones. Who could possibly have the time to sort through all those, let alone and false ones slipped in

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
On the Use of the Alice Bunker I immediately thought of the Alice Pack.

"Alice" is used a lot by the Military and Government on secret stuff... that is why we use the term "Going down a very deep Rabbit Hole

The Alice Code
Project Looking Glass
The Alice Portal at CERN

Just to name a few that are trackable
It was the use of Alice in this post that dragged me in

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
There is also a rumored cable for how the Norway Spiral was created by HAARP.

I cannot find any evidence supporting the following video:
www.disclose.tv...

My only conclusion: FAKE

In completely unrelated news the CIA pays drug lord massive amounts of money to gather Taliban information.
unrelated

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Classified Unclassified Top Secret not Top Secret.

The cool thing about subjects like this is they really dont need to be hidden or classified on any level.
Why? Because its so ludicrous that you would probably be more apt to believe in the existence of Santa Claus than this.

The leaders behind our leaders are super smart is all i have to say. Yes they may be deceitful but man....they are smart and that part I respect.

With the power of the media and an in depth working knowledge of the human psyche I could say 2 Mercedes Benz hit the 2 towers and a Ferrari hit the Pentagon on 911, call the airplanes a HOAX and you would believe it eventually.

I'm even willing to bet if 3 well known Astrophysicists, Obama, and George W Bush came out on MSNBC and said yes our scientists are working on wormhole portals to travel to other galaxies 100s of light years away in a matter of seconds you still wouldn't believe it.

Truth of the matter is they own you no matter what side of the tree you fall on whether its true or not true.

I'll leave you with one other thing. Why Alice Bunker? Well the rabbit hole does indeed go pretty deep in wonderland
edit on 16-12-2010 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join