It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Structures and Buildings Urban Sprawl Photographed On The Lunar Surface 100% Real Photos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Structures and Buildings Urban Sprawl Photographed On The Lunar Surface 100% Real Photos

www.youtube.com

Huge Moon Buildings All the Good Real Estate Gone You Gonna Freak Watch Now !!!!

Huge Structure s and Crazy Shapes Seen On Moon Through My Tasco Galaxsee Telescope ...and captured with a Canon Powershot Sx110is Crazy buidings
Everywhere ,,,See for yourself ...You Gonna FREAK....!!!! www.vaero.za.net
vaeronix.000space.com...
Photo's avail for download on my site
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com
www.youtube.com
www.youtube.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
[removed by staff]
edit on Mon Dec 6 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: personal site not allowed

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Amazing proof of a huge conspiracy against humans here on earth...These are photographs I took from my home here in strand Cape Town ...I can see at a glance once the photo's
where filtered and enhanced that the moon my have as many as
2 trillion inhabitant's ...whaatever they are you are about to witness the exyent and depth of the lie's we have all been fed
by these extra dimentional flesh eaters and DNA peddelars...

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/22e91390c1c7.gif[/atsimg]

Please point out the structures in the above image. Because if those are structures and the colors merely represent the colors of said structures, then whoever is in charge of the artistic design of these "urban sprawls" on the Moon needs to be promptly fired.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
all I see on your links are a bunch of videos of someone most here wouldnt consider "reliable"

And thats being NICE because the mods told me I had to be

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I love how people take extremely fuzzy/terrible photographs, color edit them a bunch, pick out any anomalies they find and use them to prove aliens. Then somehow, from the same anomalies, they form a whole story about where they are from, how many of them there are, and what they eat.

Pure nonsense.

I watched the video, there is not a single distinguishable structure at any point, let alone a city of two trillion people.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Those pics look like an up close shot of a cupcake with rainbow gimmies.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I could probably go take a dump, and see a small city in it in BETTER detail than
that image of 'noise'.. I looked in the catbox.... saw a dang maglev train and THREE cities!

Come on.... [REMOVED DRUG REFERENCE]

edit on 12/6/2010 by Pharyax because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/6/2010 by Pharyax because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Dec 6 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: The Discussion Of "Illegal Activity" On The Above Network Sites

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
WTF am I looking at?

LAME

How about providing some actual photos that can actually show something other than colorful blobs.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
If you think thats evidence of buildings on the moon you should stop sniffing the moondust!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by vaerospace

It may be hard for many to adjust their eyes OP. S&F for your efforts

2nd

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerTruths

But what if they cannot be shown to you in our photo viewing spectrum, does this mean they are not real?
OR THAT THEY ARE JUST NOT SEEN IN NORMAL HUMAN LIGHT PERSPECTIVE..................
edit on 12/6/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by vaerospaceI can see at a glance once the photo's where filtered and enhanced that the moon my have as many as 2 trillion inhabitant's

Really? How did you reach that figure?

The Moon has a surface area of 14,600,000 square miles. With a population of 2,000,000,000,000, that would mean that there are about 136,986 "inhabitants" per square mile. That's 25,410 more than the most densely populated city on Earth, Manila, Philippines.

With very little, if any, liquid water on the Moon, an average surface temperature of -64° Fahrenheit at the equator, a near vacuum for an atmosphere, and a gravitational force of 16.7% of that found on Earth, please for the love of God explain to me how such a highly and densely populated society manages to survive on the Moon?

edit on 12/6/2010 by PETROLCOIN because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Well I tried to look, but I saw nothing. Even went as far as to cross my eyes to see if I could see something but all I got was a headache from the whole ordeal. Also what is up with all this music added to movies pertaining to moon buildings? Can't we just have a nice soothing narration instead?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Newly registered poster.
NOT a link to an existing ATS thread.
No introduction by member in the appropriate thread.
Spam to advertise nonsense.

etc etc

Shut it down....shut it down now!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

OR... OR THEY ARE E.T. POSITIVE NOT ALIEN NEGATIVE TRYEN TO SHARE.

2ND

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

Shut it down....shut it down now!

(In Gordon Ramsey's voice)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Wow ! you found my skiddles....chase the rainbow !

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by vaerospace
Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
vaeronix.000space.com...

Linking to your own website without approval from staff. That's a no-no. Don't be surprised if you get in trouble for it.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I watched about 20 seconds of your video, fast forwarded a bit and then hit the red X up in the corner. There is no proof of anything in your video. Why come here of all places with something so unbelievable it actually isn't funny.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join