It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tenant fills unit with excrement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
www.wptv.com...

Louisjuene called Ft. Pierce Police and when officers went upstairs, they discovered it was feces, possibly human.

It had been dumped out everywhere, on the mattress, the couch and the floor.

The crime scene report says, "The room had several dozen containers and a five gallon plastic buckets that all appeared to have contained the offensive material before someone dumped them out onto the floor and furniture in the room."

Police believe the tenant was angry about being evicted.

As for why the man had so many containers of excrement, officers believe it may have been a little-known and widely-speculated way to get high called Jenkem.

Jenkem is an alleged hallucinogenic drug of noxious gas caused by the fermentation of sewage

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What the heck? Huffing POOP?

What is going on here? Are people that desperate? I've heard stories of tenants wrecking places and grow ops destroying premises... but this is one crappy move Ha!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Perfect stranger

people will huff nearly anything to get a fix. Its sad, but it happens.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perfect stranger
As for why the man had so many containers of excrement, officers believe it may have been a little-known and widely-speculated way to get high called Jenkem.

Jenkem is an alleged hallucinogenic drug of noxious gas caused by the fermentation of sewage

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What the heck? Huffing POOP?

Jenkem was a hoax that I think was perpetrated on some small town american police
- Some kids invented the whole idea and were able to convince the police that it was an emerging trend among the young - The police fell for it hook line and sinker and went public with warning and posters and such... It was a very funny hoax at the expense of the police and their willingness to think kids will try anything to get high.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Perfect stranger

Eewwww, thats nasty. Years ago my x father in law read this in the Enquirer and told me about it. Told him he was crazy for believing it. People can be such hogs...
Kim

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

LOL
2ND

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

seems whacked to have so much POOP on hand
What the heck else would he be doing with it?

I do see links now about disputed truth on huffing poop.......

just really bizzare

top topics

join