It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos of UFOs Over DC by Wilbur Allen

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Long exposure of overflying aircraft. It's so obvious, it's been done so many times before and significantly better I must add. If this guy is a pro photographer he can't have much work on!!!
The 'Colours not of this earth' nonsense is very telling too. My missus is a pro photographer and she took one glance and muttered something about knobheads and filters. She also insisted that our eight year old daughter had taken a couple of pics of a street light that were far better 'evidence' of UFO's.

Safe to say that this thread is dead.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Between Dave Beamer and this guy I think someone may have left the door of the asylum open, could said person please return and shut it asap.

The phrase "you don't have to be mad to work here but it helps" is being taken too literally by some...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
A professional photographer named Wilbur Allen has been emailing various folks about an impressive gallery of photographs hosted on the 'National Geographic' website. He is seeking attention and I think he deserves it, and I'm curious about assessments by posters here. His cover letter is below (he gave his email and phone number but I'm leaving that out -- but will forward messages to him via u2u to me):
(snip)

I looked at some of his pictures (or pictures taken by others) and I see a lot of lens flares/reflections. Since he mentions DC a lot I wondered if he commented on the famous photo of alleged UFOs behind the dome of the capitol and, sure enough, he includes the photo without so much as mentioning that the famous photo DOES NOT show UFOs but the reflections of the lamps at the base of the capitol building and the lights from these lamps match the pattern "in" the sky.

Does not gemerate much confidence. Especially where he thanks Dr. Ken Johnson, NASA, JPL, LEM Pilot below the ENTERPRISE MISSION logo!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I think everyone is being a little hard on the guy. That's a nice picture of a bird. Seriously, he tried to provide us with anomalous photographic evidence. Maybe he's unaware there of terrestrial origins. I say, props for giving us all something to talk about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join