It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs predicted over Moscow and London in January 2011

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

I do not need to look it up because I am well aware of how balloons rise and pop. We simply disagree on what was above New York City. I will refuse to allow people to call them balloons with no proof. I am also passionate about this because I have seen these same UFOs in the sky's above me. They did things that were unexplainable according to our current teachings of physics. I saw them multiple times on different days doing maneuvers that defy gravity and then simply disappear and reappear.
The HD CBS news footage of the NYC UFOs does not show balloons. End of story.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517

...if you can't see that then please attempt to open your closed little mind.

...take your ridiculous explanations and exit life.

...you are being PAID to post your disinformation on this thread.

... I will refuse to allow people to call them balloons

...End of story.

Ah, yes! Spoken like a true Believer!

What has this forum turned into?!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

No , we do not have a dispute about what was above NYC. Personaly I was just offering a possibility , that I know to be scientificaly pheasible , which would explain the movement of a balloon, and its gaining altitude which one might not expect. I cannot prove anything about a UFO because we have no completely solid refference for thier movement patterns, behaviour in flight, or any other fact regarding UFO. Wether thats because its been covered up, or whatever is beyond my ability to judge of course, but my gut tells me theres every chance we have been visited by UFO here on Earth. We have no dispute in that regard either.
Seems to me that the only thing we have a dispute on, is your inability to let my theory of how a balloon could attain height, and behave strangely go by you without attacking me, or for that matter the solidarity of the theory,which I can assure you is basic, and sound. I am by no means a skeptic , just a realist. There have been plenty of strange occurances which I lend my support to, and sometimes that includes making constructive suggestions about alternatives , so that all the possibilities are explored. Please do not attack me for rationality, theres little enough of that round here as it is !

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to TrueBrit

Well I can see you have the ability to allow other possibilities into your head. That is good, and I apologize for any irrationality on my part. BUT, I know they are not balloons because of what I have seen with my own eyes. I know that people who watch some UFO video can easily say that they are balloons and then wipe the video from their brain. But if they had the personal experience of seeing them from beginning to end with there own eyes they would walk away questioning the thought of "balloons." I know this from experience. You walk away and the first thing you say is, "were those balloons." It's just instinct, almost like we have been programmed to think that. But, they indeed are not balloons.
edit on 7-12-2010 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Apology accepted. I understand what you mean about that gut instinct that tells you something is just off, not quite ordinary, extraordinary one might say.
I saw some glowing lights in the sky once, thought " Holy Jumpin Jesus whats that" got my binoculars out, still couldnt tell.... bad example , turned out being sky lanterns, but certainly had me jumping about like a jack rabbit for a while (probably why I didnt figure out what they were for quite a while... note to self, hold freakin still when trying to observe a target !!).
Did you ever manage to get any video of what you saw exaclty ??

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by l3363
Personally I cant take any of these predictions serious, as much as I would like it to happen I'm always left disappointed.
edit on 6-12-2010 by l3363 because: (no reason given)

Me too, this guy is a psycho case.
There were no kind of real ufos or so fleets to be found.

They were balloons, that were released.

Why doesn't he makes an announcement of UFO landing somewhere, then even if it is something else.
We could trust him..

I don't get it why we never see UFOS in Arab countries, to me it looks like all of those are military stuff...
That the govt is benefiting from us, flagging them as some kind of Alien-ish ufo...!

I won't get my hopes high on this one.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

I unfortunately did not get any footage. I nice HD camera is on my list of things to save for. I did however witness them with family members and other people.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by B1993

glowing balloons WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Hello Everyone,

I was trying to get Stan Fulham back on my Radio program but have found out he is dying of a Cancer.

He might be with us for another few weeks then maybe only another week.

So before some jump on him for his prediction of Oct 13th,2010 .

After that event happened and reviewing the conflicting Balloon reports and the actual number of ufos sighted that day.

His prediction was correct or at least the Transcendors information given to him .

The current prediction I hope he lives to see this in January and even then some will use the Balloon as the answer to everything.

Let us pray that Stan Fulham gets well and does not die.

I would have enjoyed having him talk about the new predictions but its not happening.

He has almost lost his voice because of the Cancer.

Stan may Jesus Christ heal you of this cancer .

You have been a credit to bringing fourth the truth.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by wesufmcosmic

Is Jesus Christ a doctor specializing in Cancer? I hope stan gets well, he is entertaining, just never hear jesus christ healing someone.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by wesufmcosmic
Hello Everyone,

I was trying to get Stan Fulham back on my Radio program but have found out he is dying of a Cancer.

He might be with us for another few weeks then maybe only another week.

So before some jump on him for his prediction of Oct 13th,2010 .

After that event happened and reviewing the conflicting Balloon reports and the actual number of ufos sighted that day.

His prediction was correct or at least the Transcendors information given to him .

The current prediction I hope he lives to see this in January and even then some will use the Balloon as the answer to everything.

Let us pray that Stan Fulham gets well and does not die.

I would have enjoyed having him talk about the new predictions but its not happening.

He has almost lost his voice because of the Cancer.

Stan may Jesus Christ heal you of this cancer .

You have been a credit to bringing fourth the truth.

Thanks for some support on this. People need to look at all reports and they will see he was indeed correct. It is very sad to hear he is dying of cancer. I sure hope this isn't a coincidence.
Just to check.....are you being sarcastic about the whole Jesus healing his cancer?? Cause that just doesn't happen.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

My point exactly.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517

Thanks for some support on this. People need to look at all reports and they will see he was indeed correct. It is very sad to hear he is dying of cancer. I sure hope this isn't a coincidence.
Just to check.....are you being sarcastic about the whole Jesus healing his cancer?? Cause that just doesn't happen.

No I am, serious about Jesus Christ Healing him . I guess you can call it faith. Thats a whole subject itself .

If alot of people pray for him to get well and healed of this cancer I believe it can happen but that's me .

I believe the information he gets from these Transcendors is important and at leat he has this prediction out now for us to wait and see what happens.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by wesufmcosmic

Well I think it's possible for a lot of people to focus positive energies onto a person and it might have some effect. But I don't think Jesus has anything to do with it.
You spark my curiosity with your seemingly dual belief of Jesus and these "transcendors" or Aliens?? How can the 2 mix?
Jesus failed to respond when my entire family prayed that my mother would survive her cancer. And if that was someones "plan" then I want nothing to do with it.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This prediction is still on, isn't it? Nothing changed or altered at the last moment yet?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mother1138
This prediction is still on, isn't it? Nothing changed or altered at the last moment yet?

Yeah it's still on. I hope you Russians have your HD cameras ready!!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Ok , so I reviewed the CBS news footage footage , 8 mins of balloons floating in the sky .
If one of the trio had suddenly shot of to the left then I would agree they could be UFO's , but as it is I see nothing Extraterrestrial in the footage .
As for the Moscow and London prediction .....

I refer you to my post above

Ok dude, that statement proves me you didn't watch the whole video. Watch at 4:10, fast forward,, and keep telling me these are balloons. How do you think balloons could do this? The create a longer rope? Hey seriously you're obviously never gonna accept UFOs are in our skies...

Re-embed

Also, at 29 secs, the lowest UFO seems to dematerialize for .5 sec ...

EDIT: I really believe balloons can't do that, but as it has been said, people will believe what they want. You think these are balloons? Well they'll be for you. You create your own reality dude!
edit on 9-12-2010 by Gab1159 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
New video of ET UFO armada over New York December 10, 2010. The previous one was Pleiadian, since two contactees said so. It is unlikely to be Grey for obvious reasons. Those who make bioexperiments, are hiding for decades - they have no reason to reveal themselves. The Pleiadians and other Humans off Earth have reasons to announce themselves.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

So please since you are obviously not serious about this topic maybe you should just exit this site.

, man that's classic

And frankly the burden of proof is on YOU.

I think not , The NYC "event" is obviously a product of people with a knowledge of this bogus prediction seeing what they want to see , deluding themselves into thinking this was a UFO display .
The burden of proof is on you to prove the prosaic explanation wrong ...... which of course you can't .

And i suppose the balloons that were let loose that day were somehow programmed to form a stationary triangle in the sky? A stationary triangle, I might add, which was replicated a short time after in the skies of texas; the texas sighting was attributed to air force sky divers with flares.....look at the pattern of the NYC ufos and you will see a right triangle...

please explain that to me? how could these ballons form a stationary triangle in the sky. thanks

just look at this video and watch carefully at 2:44 and on....balloons do not move in that fashion naturally

edit on 19-1-2011 by punctual because: add video

edit on 19-1-2011 by punctual because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Youtube has shown some interesting ufo sighting videos this month.....non are as spectacular as what happened on october 13, 2010 though...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join