It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Holy Roman Empire

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
there is good info and research on the on going thread

...All Roads Lead to Rome...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outcast2
I have a problem with this whole thread. The reason is simple. TheHoly Roman Empire was in north and central Europe. It never included the Vatican. There was significant non-Catholic population (many Lutheran) but others as well.

People love conspiracies. The are a number of source documents that remain available- including maps from the 1200's and 1500s showing this.

Do a little homework before making a judgement.

Haha, indeed. I was going to state the same. The "Holy Roman Empire" was a Germanic Kingdom named mainly to give legitimacy to the "Emperor" as they styled themselves as the successors of the Roman Empire, but were not connected to Rome in any way aside from exerting influence over various Pope's, the same as most European kingdoms did at some point.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

You know, this is fascinating, as you can see evidence of the Judaic infiltration of westernized Buddhism.

It can not be controlled at its source, in the East, where Jewish people and Christians are both politically weak, but as it filters into the west it has been picked up by the traditional priest-state-hood.

For examples of this just observe the names of the local white Buddhist sangha in your area, if they have not changed them to sanskrit yet...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Hi I thought I would post a link to a vid that containes some good info to consider ..peace amazingdiscoveries.tv...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join