It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Letter to Assange: Release the Prophecy of August, 1979

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
(Sigh)

Attention all squiddies:

First of all, I want to thank you ever so much for all of your ‘warm fuzzy’ replies. The more that I read, the more I understand why the Prophecies I received so many years ago were so terrible in the first place. And the more that I understand that, the more likely it is that I have wasted the last 34 years of my life—no big deal, seriously—warning people of something that they were not supposed to be warned of anyway. (Not that I really had any choice in the matter, of course. It’s just that I once considered it my responsibility to warn people of those Prophecies. But not any longer.)

After all, what’s the point?

The Prophecies I have received are merely additional details of the Prophecies which were already received by Daniel, Ezekiel, Zechariah and John. (Read them carefully.) So, you don’t really need me to tell you the specifics of the Prophecies I have received anyway. If you really want to know what those Prophecies are about, just read those already written Prophecies…

And use your imagination.

It’s really a no-brainer.

But I guess what I find most strange about this situation is that, when I was so desperately and furiously attempting to find even one person on this planet who would be in any way interested in these Prophecies, I did not receive even so much as one question by any religious ‘authority’ or media official over a period of some 34 years.

Strange. Is it not?

Yet, now, people become quite infuriated at me merely because I will not share the details of the Prophecies received by, in particular, Daniel. (Sounds to me sort of like “straining gnats but swallowing camels”.) In other words, even if I were never to have said one single word about the Prophecies that I have received, the Prophecies of Daniel, Ezekiel, Zechariah and John would still be operative.

In any case, let me suggest that, henceforth, you direct your ‘warm fuzzy’ comments to the some ten thousand people who have been specifically informed of many, but not all of the Prophecies that I have received. I no longer have any interest in pursuing this particular matter.

Mi cha el

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

reply to post by Michael Cecil

yeah that's great and al, but you do know that Wikileaks doesn't publish selfauthored documents right?
They have to come from credible sourches, not from some dude from were ever.

if you want to let the people know about this propechy of yours, mail it to all and every alternative news outlet you can think of or find.
edit on 2010/12/7 by GradyPhilpott because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I f you are no longer interested in the matter why continue posting on ATS , give up the thread and quit wasting people's time.

Many people have asked you repeatedly to provide your prophecy , and you havent.
You do know that ATS , we ask for source material , and information, PROOF!

You have only given hearsay , that you sent this to thousands of people with no reply.
If you were chosen to be the prophet , then you have failed , because you havent managed to get the message out, and Im sure a failed prophet will be punished by god almighty.
So you have that to look forward to, or you could just scan the typed pages and upload them to ATS for all to see. Im sure your thread would get many more views and would instantly get more attention than the 34 years you wasted trying to contact religious organisations who wouldnt care anyway, even if it was true.

I really am concerned that its taken you 34 years and still no luck , either you arent very organised or everyone just thinks that your prophecy is crazy.
I your agenda is to release this info to the mainstream , then you have failed , the easiest step now is to release it to ATS , and the more and more people who read it , it may eventually become mainstream.

So please either give up your prophecy quest and suffer the wrath of god , or you can post on ATS and be glorified in heaven

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I think this prophecy concerns the transition of our dimension into the next.

Check his blog out: unsealing-the-seven-seals.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWatcher11
The Vision-Prophecy of the coming “time of trouble”—which, as all Revelation, occurs only in the context of the cessation of time and thought—was so utterly and completely horrifying as to be beyond human comprehension. There is simply no intellectual category of meaning into which such ‘information’ can be placed. Thus, the response I have for those theologians who excuse themselves by saying that they did not believe the Prophecies that I sent them: Neither did I. Disbelief does not transform Truth into falsehood.

You have two accounts?
second

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

What do you mean? This is my account, not Mr Cecil's!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Michael Cecil
(Sigh)

Attention all squiddies:

First of all, I want to thank you ever so much for all of your ‘warm fuzzy’ replies. The more that I read, the more I understand why the Prophecies I received so many years ago were so terrible in the first place.

Attention all posters: First of all I want to say don't waste your time reading this thread. It took me over 30 minutes so far but hey...at least I didn't waste my entire life like the OP. The more that I read, the more I understood that Mr Cecil is a complete waste of time in the first place.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I have to agree. I got to page six and that was enough to convince me that nothing can be gained or learned from this thread. The OP has clearly indicated this "prophecy" is doom for everyone then goes on to say we all couldn't handle the truth of what God personally told them. Then a load of metaphors and pointless comparisons to flying on airplanes and surgery and what not. Don't waste your time unless you like chasing your tail. In this case chasing a tale.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I think you guys just got trolled.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
How did something with 8 flags and 4 stars get onto the front page?

This is honestly, honestly, very obviously a post made by someone with some sort of mental illness. Wikileaks won't publish the ravings of a lunatic (unless he's a world leader), for good reason: It would ruin their credibility.

Can ATS PLEASE do some soul searching and try and refrain from legitimising people's mental problems. This is actually hurting the OP. The appropriate response (and the very limited number of stars and flags points to this reality) is, determine if this person, who is mentally ill, needs help.

If you determine they do, and this guy probably does, contact the appropriate authorities.

I know this place is a magnet for the mentally unstable, but this sort of post is WAY beyond the pale.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Please, Mr Assange, do not release the 1979 prophecy, I don´t want to know. Should I send you a fax about this?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
To the OP: Michael Cecil

You're ridiculous. For 34 years you've been sending this revelation... Since 1979?

If you started when you were 18, that would now put you at 50 years old... at the youngest. You are lying. About your age, about this "prophecy", about who you are.

Or

You're delusional. Sorry, face it... no one is responding because you're bat-shiat crazy. Media outlets and religous authorities get inundated with this type of nonsensical crap every day.

They have neither the time, nor the inclination to respond to your particular flavor of crazy.

Lastly, your site pretty much destroys your creditability. When you make ridiculous jumps of biblical lineage (i.e. 2k-3k years in "gaps") in an effort to say that modern day people have biblical links to the 12 tribes.... just hush now.

But this particular quote takes the cake. You get all religious and theological on everyone, but then reference the all time crackpot ATS movie:

****The reflex, fear and desire mechanism of the dualistic or ‘fallen’ consciousness, as symbolized in the three Agents in The Matrix.

Next time, steer clear of mainstream movies that people associate with nut job conspiracy theories and alternate realities.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
And another thing... you're a tool. You used the Wikileaks hype to try and get yourself onto the front page of ATS...

-gn c new

kix

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
JUst a quick question.

Have you told your close ones and relatives and friends about this revelation or that is not your duty also...

just wondering.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

just another idiot wanting to spew his wisdom on the rest of us.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Look Kind Sir!

SILENCE is COMPLICITY!

YOU have the MEANS and the PUBLIC FORUM to do the posting RIGHT HERE at ATS!!!

I suggest you "GET TO IT" and start POSTING!

Times-a-Wastin'!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Then what is the point in starting a thread on ATS about it? Seams to me, that you sir, are just after some internet attention.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Giving a prophesy to people who have their minds made up from brainwashing is a waste of time.

Posting here about this fact is another waste of time.

Me reading this is the biggest waste of time.

It is time to stop wasting time and get down to doing.

I have studied the Biblical references, over and over, on my own, without the brainwashing. If these are enough and all I am required to have, then so be it. I am not sure that I would believe the spin those groups would put on them anyway.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
another BIG HOAX

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Everyone stop wasting time here.

All he is saying is: "I have a prophecy which i will never tell."

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join