It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

german finance minister is next to call for one world government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
video.ft.com...

he also says germany should give up its sovereignty..and that that may be possible in a few months...i guess the crisis just has to get a bit worse first..

edit on 6-12-2010 by alienesque because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2010 by alienesque because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

Yer, but which one world government do they want? Brown wanted his as the world saviour, China and Russia want their own version.. Soon we'll have every nation/group on the planet wanting their own one world government and where will that leave us..

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull

Yer, but which one world government do they want? Brown wanted his as the world saviour, China and Russia want their own version.. Soon we'll have every nation/group on the planet wanting their own one world government and where will that leave us..

Ver good point...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

nope....the bureaucrats in europe all want what schauble is saying here...and this is just one step..

it may take 20 years..30..who knows..but step by step they are building it..

this interview has actually shocked me..the way hes just admitting he would willingly give up the sovereign control of germanys finances...and to whom?..a bunch of bankers and their friends!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Well, how about if everything crashes FINALLY, and all this unfair you're worth nothing attitude is gone, because it was propagated by the system. Why not just say no, and do whatever you want as a collective. This is real world gouvernment, as we are the world. Not that tiny bunch of people called "gouvernment". This is ridiculous. Come On People... stand up, wake up

By the way, everyone hates that criplle over here, as he is kind of a hitler in a wheelchair
edit on 6-12-2010 by Mokahz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque

nope....the bureaucrats in europe all want what schauble is saying here...and this is just one step..

it may take 20 years..30..who knows..but step by step they are building it..

this interview has actually shocked me..the way hes just admitting he would willingly give up the sovereign control of germanys finances...and to whom?..a bunch of bankers and their friends!!!

I'm not shocked.. the way I read it, each wants their own flavour of a one world government, each is tainted by their own desires as opposed to some off the shelf one world Government template..

However they are tainted by the same thing, to nned to be the ones in the centre wallowing in all the wealth, power and control that a one world government would bring.

Each wants to be Caesar and each wants their domain to be Rome... and that is the fundamental reason why it won't happen any time soon.

top topics

join